Edited by Captain Karnage
I keep forgetting about them

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I don't own a fedora, and I've been with a woman 

In the not too distant future, you will have to upload a sextape of yours to prove that you're not a virgin when you argue with people on the Internet.  Luckily for you, that day has not yet come.

11 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

as far as I know I have 5 cousins on my father's side

and my mothers side, as far as I know I have 4, 2 I've never met

So. . .can't use upbringing as an excuse, even if it's one I'd forgive.  One can't choose the circumstances of their birth, after all.

Next, being with a woman doesn't necessarily mean that your opinions suddenly aren't shitty.  So:

26 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I assume that at least 50% of the men who uses Serenes are neckbeards

means that you voluntarily hang out with neckbeards, or that you have no idea what you're talking about.  Honestly, neither answer makes you look good.

1 hour ago, anniec8711 said:

What's with all the dudes here? Don't you have your own thread? :P:

in all due fairness-- @Rezzy and @Dragoncat invaded our thread first.

56 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I can't believe this is still getting posted in while the boys' isn't lol.

my minion boxers scared everyone away tried to keep it going.

Feel free I guess to jump back in and ask anything you wanna know about man stuff.

Dead thread is dead.

Edited by Shoblongoo

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Nothing, and you have to pay your own way here. :P:

So, basically I will have to pay so I can work and I also will not gain nothing while doing it, pretty much like some kind of slave....

Resultado de imagem para noice gif

1 minute ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Even IRL, Fire Emblem players prefer females.

Simple.. Fan-service.

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

So. . .can't use upbringing as an excuse, even if it's one I'd forgive.  One can't choose the circumstances of their birth, after all.

Next, being with a woman doesn't necessarily mean that your opinions suddenly aren't shitty.  So:

I was saying that as a joke. I should have said something like 99.999999999999%. And I probably shouldn't have mentioned that one thing

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

means that you voluntarily hang out with neckbeards, or that you have no idea what you're talking about.  Honestly, neither answer makes you look good.

yes, I have some geeky hobbies, and I've met plenty of them, and I can't stand them. They don't shower, they don't have good hygene, and they always blame their problems on someone else and have no sense of self awareness.

Edited by Captain Karnage

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

I was saying that as a joke. 

yes, I have some geeky hobbies, and I've met plenty of them, and I can't stand them. They don't shower, they don't have good hygene, and they always blame their problems on someone else and have no sense of self awareness.

You're not funny.  Also, you have no idea how well this describes you.  Well, the parts of you I can see, anyway.

3 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Sounds like really nice people...

Nah, just kidding, I can't stand people who can't admit their own failures.

34 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Remember how in every anime you've ever seen the main character is some shy awkward boy who is a huge perv that always tries (and fails) to get a glimpse into the girls locker room?  Well, that's us.

So you guys are basically like the guys from Porky's? :P:

At least you had the honesty to admit it, so props there.

32 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

In the not too distant future, you will have to upload a sextape of yours to prove that you're not a virgin when you argue with people on the Internet.  Luckily for you, that day has not yet come.

literally who cares whether you're a virgin or not

'oh (hilariously hyperbolic group of people) cares'

then do yourself a favor and ignore them.

As for underwear, I got my vote in. I like the feeling of a good underwired bra, but I admit I have a handful of tight ones that I should have dropped way earlier. x.x

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You're not funny.  Also, you have no idea how well this describes you.  Well, the parts of you I can see, anyway.

sorry

In retrospect I should have just said I've dated a few

2 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

sorry

In retrospect I should have just said I've dated a few

Doesn't really change how your opinions come across.

Like, it's absolutely not cool to lump a group of people who aren't your BFFs under a negative label.

18 minutes ago, Xinnidy said:

literally who cares whether you're a virgin or not

'oh (hilariously hyperbolic group of people) cares'

then do yourself a favor and ignore them.

As for underwear, I got my vote in. I like the feeling of a good underwired bra, but I admit I have a handful of tight ones that I should have dropped way earlier. x.x

Huh, there are other brazzilians here besides me, I thought I was the only one.(The signature gave away)

Yeah, I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but frankly most people aren't saying anything that has something about it.

Edited by DarkSoul

3 minutes ago, DarkSoul said:

Huh, there are other brazzilians here besides me, cool!

Yeah, I know this has nothing to do with this topic, but frankly most people aren't saying anything that has something about it.

Ugh, why are there guys still here? :angry: Post on your own thread, otherwise having one for men and one for women becomes completely pointless.

I just want ONE out of the thousands upon thousands of topics here, where I can converse with my fellow ladies without the presence of men.  Is that too much to ask?!

3 minutes ago, Xinnidy said:

:Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil::Brazil:

I'm sure there are plenty of us around.

Fire Emblem BR, eu apoio!

2 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

Ugh, why are there guys still here? :angry: Post on your own thread, otherwise having one for men and one for women becomes completely pointless.

I just want ONE out of the thousands upon thousands of topics here, where I can converse with my fellow ladies without the presence of men.  Is that too much to ask?!

Sorry, I did not thought that my presence brought you so much anger, I will leave now :mellow: "hides in shadows" 

7 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

There's always Discord~!

18 minutes ago, eclipse said:

There's always Discord~!

I'm good, Eclipse.  Thanks though.  I hear a couple of folks were having trouble getting verified.  I doubt I'd be any different.

Just now, anniec8711 said:

I'm good, Eclipse.  Thanks though.  I hear a couple of folks were having trouble getting verified.  I doubt I'd be any different.

As in, make your own girl-only, invite-only Discord channel!  Then you can talk about whatever you want.

4 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

my minion boxers scared everyone away 

That's actually kinda awesome lol. Kinda reminds me of my uncle greeting the realtor who was going to help sell his house at the door wearing Spongebob pajama pants tucked into cowboy boots. You men get the cool print underwear! Us ladies just have like, flowers and polka dots and shit or just plain colored ones. At least in briefs. I'm sure there are goofy print thongs but again, I don't want my butt and lady bits flossed.

2 hours ago, I'm gay dabadeedabada said:

Unless you're wearing a skirt, then you need a girdle for your massive lady-balls like a true Scotsman.

Everybody knows Scotsmen don't wear underwear under their kilts!

20 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

That's actually kinda awesome lol. Kinda reminds me of my uncle greeting the realtor who was going to help sell his house at the door wearing Spongebob pajama pants tucked into cowboy boots. You men get the cool print underwear! Us ladies just have like, flowers and polka dots and shit or just plain colored ones. At least in briefs. I'm sure there are goofy print thongs but again, I don't want my butt and lady bits flossed.

You're looking in the wrong places.  A pity. :P:

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

You're looking in the wrong places.  A pity. :P:

*gasp* Where do I find cool print briefs?!

They're probably more expensive than regular ones though. And I know you can find anything on the internet.

Unrelated, but when that notification popped up I read it as "worms of serenes forest". Prime example of why I shouldn't be piddlefarting around on the internet at like 3 am but I do it anyway because that's how I roll. And because I woke up. When I wake up it's hard to get back to sleep sometimes.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

*gasp* Where do I find cool print briefs?!

They're probably more expensive than regular ones though. And I know you can find anything on the internet.

When in doubt, try a clothing store!  Preferably one with a lingerie section.