1. 1. Underwear

• Briefs
    • Thongs
    • Boyshorts
  2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

I currently have a sports bra that’s shaped somewhat like a regular bra and has an underwire but is also thick and comfy and I can barely even tell I’m wearing it.

IMO almost everyone ought to find bras comfy if they’re the right size and shape. Underwired, too! Something like 80% of people wear the wrong size bra, though. The subreddit a bra that fits is actually genuinely good for helping to size people.

Oh and add me to the currently heel-less list. 

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could get away with a non-underwire bra because I miss those days of being small chested enough to get by without one. Nowadays my chest needs too much support to go without an underwire... :cry:

On 3/21/2018 at 1:30 AM, Res said:

IMO almost everyone ought to find bras comfy if they’re the right size and shape. Underwired, too! Something like 80% of people wear the wrong size bra, though. The subreddit a bra that fits is actually genuinely good for helping to size people.

That was my thought too...

Bras are supposed to be comfortable.  Underwire should not be digging in.  Also, the back should not be riding up, and the boobs should not be spilling out the front or coming out of the bra when bending over. 

---

Some people would be surprised at their actual bra size because a lot of North American stores stop at DD, and DD is actually not as big as you would think.  I heard a lot of people wear a band that is too large and a cup size that is too small. 

When purchasing a new bra, you should be using the outer hooks.  The other 2 sets of inner hooks are for when the bra begins to stretch from use.  If you fit in the inner hooks when you first buy the bra, your band is too big.

To anyone unsure: Take the measurement of your underbust area.  That is your band size (round up if uneven).  Then, take a measurement of your bust and subtract the band measurement from that.  If I recall correctly, each inch in difference is one cup size.  This should give you an idea of your size.  :^_^:

Just sharing this information in case it helps someone.  I had problems with my bras until I was about 20 years old because I was trying to cram myself into a size DD, since a lot of NA stores stop at that size.  Now that I know my real size, my bras are super comfy!  (However, I do understand that there are some gals who will be uncomfortable in a bra no matter what since they prefer not to wear them at all.)

Edited by Infinite Dreams

34 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I have no idea what an "underwire" is, so I voted pushup.

So you voted that you like to wear pushup bras?  I want pics.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Unless you're gonna marry me or do my laundry, you'll never know.

Well according to our very scientific and methodologically sound poll. I can just guess "briefs."

And the chances that I'm right are about equal to the chances of genny landing a hit with Nosferatu.  

41 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I have no idea what an "underwire" is, so I voted pushup

Related image

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Why do you want pix, you perv. :$

As punishment for messing up the poll!!!

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Unless you're gonna marry me or do my laundry, you'll never know.

That depends, how much do you pay for doing your laundry?

3 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Well according to our very scientific and methodologically sound poll. I can just guess "briefs."

And the chances that I'm right are about equal to the chances of genny landing a hit with Nosferatu.  

Wow, check it out, looks like we got a real professional scientist here :D:

I'm not sure if thongs are just less popular than they were when I was in high school and college fifteen or so years ago, or the women in my social circles just all outgrew them.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

I have no idea what an "underwire" is, so I voted pushup.

Oh, you're into physical exercise?  Then get down and give me fifty.  Push-ups, that is. :P:

21 minutes ago, DarkSoul said:

That depends, how much do you pay for doing your laundry?

Nothing, and you have to pay your own way here. :P:

3 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

What's with all the dudes here? Don't you have your own thread? :P:

Morbid curiosity, I guess?

18 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I can't believe this is still getting posted in while the boys' isn't lol.

Cuz women rule!  And the guys know it too! Hence why they're lurking on here :lol:

I think this thread should be a haven for us girls to talk about anything, not just what we wear underneath our clothes (though that's awesome to talk about as well!).

2 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I assume that at least 50% of the men who uses Serenes are neckbeards

So, how many times did you count yourself?

3 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

Cuz women rule!  And the guys know it too! Hence why they're lurking on here :lol:

I think this thread should be a haven for us girls to talk about anything, not just what we wear underneath our clothes (though that's awesome to talk about as well!).

Let's talk about periods to scare the guys away lol.

I got off mine like...nearly a week ago now and I still have to empty the bathroom trash to get rid of the bloody pads. Am I gross for just throwing them in there without wrapping them up? It's just me here. And the cat, but he doesn't know or care. Last one was like a month late because of stress I guess, and I was worried there was something going on that wasn't normal, or I was the next Virgin Mary and it was the second coming of Jesus...

First one to make the guys puke wins

I'm so mean xD

3 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I assume that at least 50% of the men who uses Serenes are neckbeards

*tips fedora* I shaved mine a while ago.  I ordered my straight razor from The Art of Masculinity and cut it all off in one night.

47 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

What's with all the dudes here? Don't you have your own thread? :P:

Remember how in every anime you've ever seen the main character is some shy awkward boy who is a huge perv that always tries (and fails) to get a glimpse into the girls locker room?  Well, that's us.

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

I don't own a fedora, and I've been with a woman 

I'm annoyed enough to go there.

Does your family tree branch?