Strategist Blessing actually looks kinda neat!

Folt

FEW_DLC_024.jpg

Besides upping their attack power, it seems to make them hella lot more aggressive, ganging up on Validar like he'd killed their goldfish or something.

(You can also see Robin wield Thoron in this pic too.)

Yeah, that screenshot caught my interest, although it's hard to tell how aggressive the allies are in still motion.

Also, I'm a bit surprised that they didn't have Robin as the Tactician here. But Marth is still a great choice since he's well known for supporting his allies.

38 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, that screenshot caught my interest, although it's hard to tell how aggressive the allies are in still motion.

Also, I'm a bit surprised that they didn't have Robin as the Tactician here. But Marth is still a great choice since he's well known for supporting his allies.

Honestly, it's great! Nothing is like watching as your allies gang up on and brutally murder your enemies in cold blood.

Interesting. I still have to wonder why though? Its an intriguing little concept, but its an odd inclusion to say the least. Looks like it might be fun to screw around with, maybe even do a playthrough of the story mode on a fresh save with, but anything more than that, eh.

2 hours ago, Tolvir said:

Interesting. I still have to wonder why though? Its an intriguing little concept, but its an odd inclusion to say the least. Looks like it might be fun to screw around with, maybe even do a playthrough of the story mode on a fresh save with, but anything more than that, eh.

Could lead to faster, easier clears, maybe? Trading off your own ability to attack in exchange for up to 7 allies (hopefully) dealing damage equal to yours would be crazy. Maybe they'll also finally sprint.

Probably won't happen, but damnit, that's what I'm wishing for. lol

I'd be very surprised if this was faster than you taking control yourself

It's probably just a cute mode they thought of that'd fit the fire emblem mold so they figured hey why not. I'm sure we'll get all strategist-runs of the hardest maps though, that could be fun

its defedently going to be interesting thats for sure, the game never allowed AI to land killing blows on bosses of the stage, but with this active they will have no choice but to let that happen, this is gonna be interesting indeed.