Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

15 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer

Shots fired.

As for the current question: Because you're forced to do stuff you don't want to, perhaps.

What do you want to do this summer?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

20 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And one of the scriptures I'm aware he dropped was the passage concerning the Lott and his daughters incest, which is admittedly one of the stranger passages which someone might want to change even if they truly believed, or at least acknowledge as divine and then try to forget about. Of course outright changing it is a matter very different from interpreting the passage differently, since interpretation is a matter of determining exactly what God by meant by something, a deletion is ignoring and getting rid of God's word entirely.

It wasn't incest. It was a (human) decision made by Lots (one t) daughters to preserve their family line. They got their father to drink wine, and then they slept with him. The bible very clearly states that Lot was unaware of what they were doing when he woke up. The older daughter had a son, and named him Moab. The younger daughter also had a son, and named him Ben-Ammi. The former was the father of the Moabites. The latter was the father of the Ammonites. Both of which were major enemies of Israel. (Genesis 19:30-38)

The Bible was written by the creator of the universe (just give a little thought about what that means! I would be here all day if I were to list examples. He designs every individual snowflake, tells the waters when to stop, how the individual cells are to work, etc.). It has a way of avenging itself if anyone tries to tamper with it.

Another interlude. I'll answer the question proper after this.

3 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

Find out what you did last summer, I'm this close.  DUN DUN DUHHHHH

You'll never find out that I played lots of games last summer! NEVERRRR!!!! *runs away while laughing maniacally*

How come there aren't more natural hair colours?

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

What do you want to do this summer?

Not sure....

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

You'll never find out that I played lots of games last summer! NEVERRRR!!!! *runs away while laughing maniacally*

How come there aren't more natural hair colours?

Becusse the blue hairs are in hiding 

why is blue hair a natural hair color in FEverse 

21 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As for the stupid question, because you want to emphasize the nightmarish difficulty of that experience. Whether it is a coping mechanism intended to help treat any trauma associated with the nail-biting experience. Or a desire to see your suffering justified via hoping spreading it your achievement on the Internet will earn you applause for it, a small measure of vanitas perhaps. Or you simply love the game. Reflect on these possibilities and yourself.

Actually, my friend and I found the whole situation hilarious. We lost track of time trying to beat that level, only to later learn that it was the hardest part of the game. We had a good laugh over how I was handed the controls to an already difficulty game at the moment the game peaked in difficulty.

We also learned by accident that you can clean your weapon by stabbing the ground. That would have been useful to have know much earlier.

21 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

21*

How? 9+10 is very clearly 19.

Unless you're talking about the nations that counted the present day as one, then it could be 10+11, which does equal 21.

49 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I have a vagina and you have a penis. *shot for being vulgar*

tumblr_ndll4mamDu1rkv6jko1_1280.png

...Really?

49 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

What does the fox say?

"Never give up, trust your instincts."

5 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

why is blue hair a natural hair color in FEverse 

Because FE has always been inspired by anime, and in anime, hair colors that don't exist in the real world are considered normal.

Why is the female cast of Awakening shorter than I remember?

No its an N cube.

If people can sue McDonalds because their food made them fat, can they also sue Budweiser for making them hook up with ugly people?

22 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Because they end up looking like this:

Question: what's 9+10?

That was the answer I was looking for! Man, I hate that people who rubs dead memes in your face.
"hey check out this sick epic meymey! it's like a stickman comic but with exaggerated expressions! hahahahehehehhaheXDDDDDDD"

UGH.

2 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

That was the answer I was looking for! Man, I hate that people who rubs dead memes in your face.
"hey check out this sick epic meymey! it's like a stickman comic but with exaggerated expressions! hahahahehehehhaheXDDDDDDD"

UGH.

super true, subscribe to the channel since he does some quality content

Just now, This boi uses Nino said:

super true, subscribe to the channel since he does some quality content

You bet I'll do it!

How many penguins control the Antarctica?

Depends. Are you in space?

Why are Jeigans given steel and silver weapons as starting equipment in Fire Emblem games? Wouldn't it be a better idea to give them iron weapons so they don't kill everything immediately, allow your weaker units to finish off the damaged enemies?

Because they're old rich dudes who can afford those weapons? Idk. But that's a good point!

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody goes to said forest EVER because it's full of man eating demons that nobody has figured out how to kill yet, does that mean the tree never actually fell?

18 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Depends. Are you in space?

Why are Jeigans given steel and silver weapons as starting equipment in Fire Emblem games? Wouldn't it be a better idea to give them iron weapons so they don't kill everything immediately, allow your weaker units to finish off the damaged enemies?

Because their gimmick is that they are strong and can kill anything in case of an emergency plus it wouldn't make sense to say 
"[Insert Jeigan's Name]: I will protect you my liege, my veterancy and expertise will strike down any enemy you desire in short time" and then they don't kill anything with Iron weapons, plus being given Silver and Steel weapons makes those super strong weapons you might use at the start or store for later use and if you want you can give them to another unit.

Damn it you replied faster @Dragoncat but for your answer it still fell sure nobody has doumented it but if aliens were to see it from above they'll see tha a tree has fallen assuming that enough time for it to decay hasn't happened already.

Now my question: How many units died in Cog of destiny today for my rebecca thread? (I wont post it because it was super bad)

Edited by This boi uses Nino

If I knew what I was doing I'd be doing it right now. I would be the best damn poet, silver words out of my mouth...

Were those song lyrics?