• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Tyrannosaurs do not have protruding reproductive parts, so they do not need large hands nor long arms to... um... bait out tadpoles.

How do you find out how your pets react when you snore? Since I am asleep when I snore, I do not have a good way of finding out how my cat reacts when I start snoring. Like, does she jump when I suddenly fall asleep and start snoring? Or does she ignore my snoring since she heard me snore throughout her life?

Edited by XRay

Dimitri is a blue lion. Lions are cats. Blue means sad. Cats lick their butts. Dimitri licks his butt. Dimitri is sad. Yummy.

Have you ever played Kingdom Death Monster? It is a super expensive board game. It looks fun and it has nice waifus, but that price tag is crazy.

Edited by XRay

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Dimitri licks his butt.

If he's flexible enough to pull that off then he should enter a talent show.

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Have you ever played Kingdom Death Monster? It is a super expensive board game. It looks fun and it has nice waifus, but that price tag is crazy.

Last time I played a board game I kicked the slats out of my crib.

Why does Felix have Broncos colors?

I never knew that. Maybe they do not want to eat the mascara accidentally.

Why are lemons sour?

Because the guy that discovered them didn't feel like naming them after colors.

So if an FE4 remake gets announced, I'll eat an unpeeled tangerine. If an FE5 remake gets announced, I'll eat a burger from McDonald's. What should I eat while wearing a Thanos mask if the next FE game isn't a remake but instead a completely new game?

EDIT: I should probably clarify, I have no food allergies, but I can't handle spicy food at all.

Edited by Espurrhoodie

Because he bugs people.

Do you think it is a good idea to use the Infinity Gauntlet to change reality where instead of waving or saying hi as greetings, humans greet each other by sniffing each other's butts like dogs?

It'd be funny. For like five seconds.

But what about using it to change reality to give humans obvious heat cycles like animals, complete with the heat scent? Women can still decide whether they want to conceive a kid at this time, that free will is there.

If the normally kind and peaceful whales and elephants go completely nuts during their heat cycles, I really don't want to imagine what a human in heat would be like. No thanks.

If you had milk and pizza, which would you eat first?

Banned for making me look up what su gallu is.
Wait, wrong thread.
I'd think you should eat without the stomach tissue, as it doesn't look like anything human teeth can handle.

Is there a word that you find hilarious for whatever reason?

Jumanji.

Are you team Jacob-King Kong, team Jacob-Gozilla, team Edward-King Kong, or team Edward-Godzilla? I am team Jacob-Godzilla, although I do not mind Jacob-King Kong either.

Only a little bit, and not very heavy.

Do you look forward to wearing diapers again when you are elderly?