Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

A very small one because it would melt it all. Alternatively you could smash the doritos into dust with the can and make Dorito-dew mud.

Are Rito lungs an ingredient in Doritos?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I still haven't gotten to that level.

Why does dream-me have such bad love lives? First there was that dream where Rinea got brainwashed into marrying an amnesiac Dimitri (who was my husband) and having to marry Eldigan for some reason, and then there's this dream I'm half-expecting @Emperor_Siegfried to do a Freudian analysis on:

Spoiler

Last night I had a weird dream. Apparently I was a spy (or a normal person, can't remember) with Kaze from FE:Fates as my fiance/boyfriend. Anyway, Kaze tried to get something for me, but got killed. We found the killer (some random woman) and she killed him for shits and giggles and was constantly gloating to me about it. Unsurprisingly, I hated her. Fast-forward a few years and I still wasn't over Kaze's death. Due to some sort of ceremonial thing, I went back to the place Kaze got killed accompanied by quite a few FE characters (only ones I remembered seeing were Flora, Julia, Berkut, Eir, Hel, and maybe Rinea), some Madoka Magica characters, maybe a couple RWBY characters, Sakuya Izaoi from Touhou, Peter Quill/Star-Lord, and Hagrid. Peter had a big role, but I can't remember it. Anyway, I killed the chick that killed Kaze (I think), did the ceremonial stuff, and found some ingredients to cure Kaze of his not-alive status.

2 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Last night I had a weird dream. Apparently I was a spy (or a normal person, can't remember) with Kaze from FE:Fates as my fiance/boyfriend. Anyway, Kaze tried to get something for me, but got killed. We found the killer (some random woman) and she killed him for shits and giggles and was constantly gloating to me about it. Unsurprisingly, I hated her. Fast-forward a few years and I still wasn't over Kaze's death. Due to some sort of ceremonial thing, I went back to the place Kaze got killed accompanied by quite a few FE characters (only ones I remembered seeing were Flora, Julia, Berkut, Eir, Hel, and maybe Rinea), some Madoka Magica characters, maybe a couple RWBY characters, Sakuya Izaoi from Touhou, Peter Quill/Star-Lord, and Hagrid. Peter had a big role, but I can't remember it. Anyway, I killed the chick that killed Kaze (I think), did the ceremonial stuff, and found some ingredients to cure Kaze of his not-alive status.

Dafuq? What type of dream is this? All y'all get these cool ass dreams while I get boring "I kissed my crush" type of dreams. BS.

5 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why does dream-me have such bad love lives?

I've been wondering the same thing. But for my REAL LIFE self. Dream-Me is a pimp. Gets all the chicks.

------------------

How's your state doing in terms of the Coronavirus? (How many peeps are infected, etc.)

I'm in the state of denial that the coronavirus will close everything down.

It's probably gonna screw everything up even though I'm not in a state.

Why do my dreams involve people breaking into my house?

No,

Heck ninja'd

Yes you can eat Pizza bagels any time.

Have you ever actually considered the following when Bill Nye asks for you to "Please...Consider the following!"

Edited by Benice

No, the passage of time flows backwards for me with a chronoinverter, so the following precedes the request for consideration, and is therefore not the following. That, and the quirky edutainment of his kids show overrode what the actual content was.

Is it okay to wear furs, if the furs are live furry animals attached via velcro to your body?

Because he's too busy S-supporting Hilda to notice that stuff is gonna go wrong.

What would happen if Bernadetta was forced to give the Valedictorian address to the students of Garreg Mach?

She'd never show up and Edelgard would do it for her BUT it would get political...

What would happen if Holst found the entrance to Shambhala in his territory?

Hilda would be too lazy to fighty and Claude would prefer a different kind of fighting with her, so neither, I guess.

WWYDI I turned this thread into a WYR thread with a WWDI question?