• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I take it you mean was there something I liked as a kid and now I can't stand the thought of returning to?  If so I was lucky to mostly expose myself to stuff that has aged well (for me at least) so there's probably only a handful of examples I can think of.  In fact even something like the Pokemon anime, it's really only at fault for going too long and not embracing character development or just forgetting to tell a story like its competitors long ago surpassed it in (Monster Rancher, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc.).

So if the Ashen Wolves had a plan to watch all the anime in the world in the Garreg Mach sewers for the next 5 years, how much Doritos and Mountain Dew would it take for them to survive off of?

None, The anime sustains them.

If planet earth's moon has a sailor moon, how come jupiter doesn't have about 67 Sailor moons?

NEIN! The travel ban makes it a bad idea for me to go by car to california even though there's probably better stuff to do there then in canada.

How come bigger Neptune isn't called Uranus?

Yes. But I'm already in the game as a tragic villain with a low mental capacity, apparently.

Can someone help Pengaius and join his evil army?

Sorry,  my army is paid 12 digit figures to see that margarine is victorious over him.

How much support would Rhea get for her election to Dorito Pope if she promised upon election that she would make the rivers of Fodlan flow abundant with Mountain Dew?

Not sure if he qualifies, there's nothing in the game saying he has a poor sense of direction.

If you could give your FE characters in the next game 25 XP with Doritos codes from a 9 oz. bag and there were a grand total of 38 playable characters who had no level limits whatsoever, how overpowered would your characters end up being?

They'd all die after te third bag due to the chemicals.

Which has superior cutscenes:

Link: The faces of evil or Zelda: Wand of Gamelon?

Faces of evil cutscenes

Spoiler

Wand of Gamelon cutscenes.

Spoiler

And yes, these are both real games. And yes, those are all of the lines of dialogue those games. Games that were released for the intention of making money. And they had the permission of nintendo to make these games. (You should watch someone play through them too; ganon's bossfight in the faces of evil ends after you hit Ganon once and he can't really dodge.)

I've always been partial towards Wand of Gamelon.  I'm honestly kind of amazed that octoroks can't be eaten in Breath of the Wild, though I kind of wonder if the folks at Nintendo left that out intentionally because of Link's famous quote.

If the moon were in fact made of cheese, how many Dorito chips could be made out of it?

Probably a lot.

On 3/18/2020 at 1:40 AM, Benice said:

How come bigger Neptune isn't called Uranus?

Because Uranus is already a character in the series. She's been dead since before the story proper begins, though, and thus she's never actually seen. She was the first (actually second) ruler of the nation little Neptune now governs. She's mentioned by name in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth and her voice is heard in Re;Birth 2.

Did I really just explain Neptunia lore?