• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Scooby Doo.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

50 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Because you like them the best out of the 3H characters.

See that’s the weird bit, the black eagles are my favorite. The golden deer are easily my least favorite and yet I use them whenever I play Verdant Wind (I still kinda like them tho)

2 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

How did you play three chapters then?

My friend's switch, actually. I played part of GD endgame b/c he needed help, (only the first three turns, though) then Prologue and BL chapter 2. (Casual/Normal)

2 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

That’s true, I was just referring to story quality and how a lot of people really don’t like that one

Eh, I put little stock into story in terms of FE- I enjoy good plots when they come along, but if it's a game that I find too slowly-paced, (FE4 or FE9 being good examples) I don't usually enjoy 'em.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Ah, I see! I feel like Claude could have been more relevant to the plot, but if it's staying closer to source material it's not much of a problem.

39 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

The golden deer are easily my least favorite and yet I use them whenever I play Verdant Wind

Wait, isn't Verdant Wind the GD route? Good golly, I can't keep the routes straight...

The egg, because there were eggs before burbs were around.

Why do I dislike edgy swordlords, but still reduced Raven to a one-note, Rutger tier edgelord?

Edited by Benice

Because Lucius is into edgy sword lords and he needs his man.

Why am I using the dlc stat boosters in three houses?

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wait, isn't Verdant Wind the GD route? Good golly, I can't keep the routes straight...

I would just pay attention to the colors because BL is asure, Black Eagles is Crimson, and church is silver. Not sure why they made Golden Deer’s route green tho 🤔

Because snapping games in half can be fun.

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I would just pay attention to the colors because BL is asure, Black Eagles is Crimson, and church is silver. Not sure why they made Golden Deer’s route green tho 🤔

Wait, Silver Snow's not Blue Lio-I'll just use your method. I guess Golden Wind sounds kinda like a farm. Golden Wind farm.

Why do I pretend to be knowledgeable about Berwick Saga when I tried to argue that Saphira>Owen when Owen is a godlike prepromote and Saphira is a growth unit with nonexistant bases?

Because many people like optimizing their units and tranforming a pathetic noble into a mightly gremory, whereas some people would rather see magic Dedue.

Why can't I play a DSFE game without screwing myself over with reclassing?

Because you like an excuse to turn off battle animations.

How have I played through three houses literally tons of times and only just now did I find out that triangle attack is a thing in this game?

Edited by Sooks1016

The same reason as me apparently. It’s a combat art unlocked from mastering the Pegasus knight class apparently, I thought that only gave you darting blow. I was looking at my Ingrid’s combat arts and I was like wHaT

Why is triangle attack in three houses?

Because IS knew that was the only reason people would pick it.

Would Claude be okay with Edelgard being the flame emperor if she said “It’s just a prank bro”?

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Although, rule of thumb: Jagen must always be a dracoknight.

Nah man, Swordmaster so he can Jagen for Myrmidon!Wrys.

Because they needed someone to contrast Edeltri.

Why do 90% of the people on these forums have self-talk issues?

Edited by Benice

I dunno. Because you like her design and character?

Why do I plan to play Black Eagles first even though they interest me the least by a long shot?