• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because people won’t completely overreact to a harmless question about fictional characters, here’s an example:

Twilitfalchion, why do you connect more to Marianne then to Dimitri?

Edited by Sooks1016

1 minute ago, Benice said:

What is love?

The agreement of a comfortable distance between two people, nothing more than that. Anything else is an illusion thats causes me pain and hence I do not believe it anymore. Or, it's the feeling that comes from someone giving you oatmeal every day and you don't understand why.

Why were people suddenly in revolt at SonicxElise when ShadowxMaria had predated it by three major console games?

Because Shadow is apparently a Fake Hedgehog, if my limited knowledge of Sonic isn't mistaken.

Why do I enjoy playing terrible video games?

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

What is love?

*resists the temptation to wax poetic*

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Twilitfalchion, why do you connect more to Marianne then to Dimitri?

I don't actually. I appreciate them both quite a bit for how they're realistically portrayed in game. They're two hurting individuals who move past their issues to become stronger, more stable people over the course of the game's story.

-----------

Because raging is trendy.

Why did I intend to S-support Flayn in this playthrough, but will probably end up S-supporting Lysithea instead?

Because you can’t resist Lyisthea ;3

Why do people laugh at everything you say in an argument and call you stupid to everything you say instead of actually listening to you when you’re genuinely upset?

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I don't actually. I appreciate them both quite a bit for how they're realistically portrayed in game. They're two hurting individuals who move past their issues to become stronger, more stable people over the course of the game's story.

Eegads, it’s almost as if asking that question wasn’t some great moral wrongdoing

Edited by Sooks1016

31 minutes ago, Benice said:

By the way, I hope you're not beating yourself up, @twilitfalchion. It really shouldn't be too much to ask some people to have a civil discussion about a game, but now you know, I guess.)

Nah, people are going to be people. Nothing I can do about it, I guess.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Because Lysithea is a lot like a Tsundere, who you generally like, right?

Hadn’t thought of it that way, but yeah. That may have something to do with it.

————-

Because intolerance is everywhere.

Why is intolerance so prevalent?

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Because intolerance is everywhere.

Why is intolerance so prevalent?

mX4iQPo.jpg

Because she's abrasive and rude, but acts that way to hide how she really feels, doesn't she? I think that's what a Tsundere is, right?

Why do I always use this meme format?

Tbh, I hadn’t thought of her that way before, but I guess she has a little bit of that in her personality.

How did IS manage to make not one, but three well-written lords in one game, when having one well-written lord was a miracle in past games?

A Christmas miracle. Especially considering that they tried the three lords thing in the past and none of them turned out right if you know what I mean.

What’s particularly special or good about Claude’s writing?

Wyvern lords because I have always loved wyvern lords, literally just because the idea of riding a wyvern into combat is cool. War masters and dark fliers are really fun too.

Why is Annette so slow?

COVID really do be like that sometimes, and sometimes trying to take the first step to start a relationship, romantic or otherwise, can be hard.

Why do I think that I'll have no friends for all of high school?