• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because people always see the enemy as being more powerful than they really are. (I've always seen more cat people than dog people.)

Why do people always fight over cats and dogs?

Because both animals have to be raised together in order to not have any natural hostility (my Grandma, for example, has both a dog and a cat, and they get along pretty well, but she gained them around the same time).

Why can I never give a one or two sentence answer to even the simplest question on the main site?

1 minute ago, Hawkwing said:

Because both animals have to be raised together in order to not have any natural hostility (my Grandma, for example, has both a dog and a cat, and they get along pretty well, but she gained them around the same time).

Why can I never give a one or two sentence answer to even the simplest question on the main site?

Reasons

Why do people say Kinshi Knight is a bad class?

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Because now he can go Super Sonic!

Or, you know, he can now power up a boring world-destroying laser-gun. That too.

Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the women in the red dress?

I was looking at the woman in the blue dress.

Anyone else notice that the Sheika slate looks exactly like the switch?

Edited by ProfImpossible

Yes. In fact, it was the other way around. Nintendo liked the design of the Sheika slate so much that they decided it would make an excellent gaming console.

I made that up on the spot. Do NOT quote me on that.

Why are time-travel stories so random as to whether or not they will have a happy ending?

You might, Rabbit, you might.

Eh, would I throw a lighted match in there if my friends were in there?

Spoiler

The original scene, if you're interested:

Because it had ironically had nothing to be thankful for on Thanksgiving, and decided that the other side worked out well for that chicken.

...I just realized that that could be interpreted very darkly, and that was by no means my intention.

4 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Is it an enemy stand?

I want oh so much want to make a music stand joke, except they're all visual and wouldn't work here.

Why is it so easy to get trapped in the pitfall of flynning when handed a weapon?

55 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Because it had ironically had nothing to be thankful for on Thanksgiving, and decided that the other side worked out well for that chicken.

...I just realized that that could be interpreted very darkly, and that was by no means my intention.

I want oh so much want to make a music stand joke, except they're all visual and wouldn't work here.

Why is it so easy to get trapped in the pitfall of flynning when handed a weapon?

Uhh, laziness I dunno?

why is Corrin so dumb?

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's not that he's dumb, it's that he gets praised for having flaws (by that, i mean the game)

Can i ask a stupid question?

No

why do I keep posting the same songs as you?