Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Because he knew she's into some kinky rough love shit and getting stabbed turns her on.

Why hasn't an actual banana phone been invented yet?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because Apple doesn't want to make one and any other company would be sued if they tried.

If you fart and sneeze at the same time, does a vacumm form in your stomach?

Because all it can do is grow, spread seeds, and be eaten. Our course, you can make a movie, documentary, or video game about the whole process, but that would only appeal to certain crowds.

Why is context important?

Probably for the same reason that some people assume that liking a character with animal characteristics (such as cat girls) makes you a furry even though it doesn't. 

Why is it that Square Enix is suddenly giving a shit about Xenogears after 20 years of ignoring it's existence? 

Simple. You pour the liquid back into the lemon. Results will vary.

Why did nobody tell me that Killer Instinct has a comic series, and that it's been out for a few months now?!?!

44 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Jelly Baby?

Hold up. Is this a Doctor Who reference? If so, hello fellow Doctor Who fan.

43 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

How do you make lemons out of lemonade?

You put them in a blender.

But when aliens give you lemons, you make freaky alien lemonade

(i just had to make this reference)

What happened to the dinosaurs?

Edit: The ninja strikes again

Edited by Armagon

They died of either a meteorite strike, climate change, or old age. At this point, it's really your choice.

On 4/28/2018 at 11:44 AM, Armagon said:

Edit: The ninja strikes again

This is actually my first (actually third) time ninja-ing someone on this thread (although not on this site). Doubly hilarious as I'm actually pretty stealthy in real life, yet I've been Ninja'd so many times here, it almost isn't funny. 

So... uh... why did no one tell me about those Killer instinct comics?

Edited by Hawkwing

3 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

They died of either a meteorite strike, climate change, or old age. At this point, it's really your choice.

This is actually my first time ninja-ing someone on this thread (although not on this site). Doubly hilarious as I'm actually pretty stealthy in real life, yet I've been Ninja'd so many times on this thread, it almost isn't funny. 

Both my answer and question.

Well, do I have to tell you about this series too then? http://killerinstinct.wikia.com/wiki/Killer_Instinct:_Issue_1_(Comics)

Edited by Mad-manakete

3 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Aye, I actually knew about those.

Say, do you know where I could find both series of comics?

Sorry to say I don't really. You could try asking if you could get the new series ordered in through a local comic store, if applicable. In past experience they usually let you have a pull-list/box/bag where they put aside whatever series you ask for. Given Dynamite is fairly big for an independant, it shouldn't be too hard to get in. The older series is a bit trickier being from a company that's shut down (and since had it's name bought, but neither here nor there). One can't simply order in new copies of those, so you'll need luck to find them.

18 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Because they likely didn't know it existed either.

10 minutes ago, Mad-manakete said:

Sorry to say I don't really. You could try asking if you could get the new series ordered in through a local comic store, if applicable. In past experience they usually let you have a pull-list/box/bag where they put aside whatever series you ask for. Given Dynamite is fairly big for an independant, it shouldn't be too hard to get in. The older series is a bit trickier being from a company that's shut down (and since had it's name bought, but neither here nor there). One can't simply order in new copies of those, so you'll need luck to find them.

Thanks! I'll remember this advice the next time I'm in a comic store.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Because they likely didn't know it existed either.

I legit found out about the comics yesterday. I knew that they were making them, but I didn't know that they had released already.

Anyway, to re-rail this thread:

Why does I come before E, except after C?

Edited by Hawkwing

Murder. The clone would be a separate entity, it would just share your physical traits.

Could a glass cannon actually work?

Because NASA doesn't have its priorities straight! It's okay Pluto I still love you and I'm not a planet either...

How would we realistically communicate with aliens? Their language would be IMPOSSIBLE to translate?