Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Yes.

What's the deal with the whole giant check thing? Money is money why can't they just give people a normal size check.                                                                                                                                                                            

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Just like guns aren't needed to kill someone, toasters aren't needed to toast toast. The difference between toast and people, though, is that toast needs fire to become toast, while every part of the human body can be used as a lethal weapon.

Ninja'd, but I want to see how people react to this without context.

2 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

What's the deal with the whole giant check thing? Money is money why can't they just give people a normal size check. 

A normal check wouldn't be as exciting to give to the winner. It's also so the hired robber can find their target easily and get the money back.

How did the title Grim Fandango get its name?

Because anime always fits? Just to prove I clicked the link but I have no idea what's going on.

Have you ever heard the wolf cry by the blue corn moon?

Alas! It pains me every day, and fills me with much regret and remorse that I have not experienced this beautiful event! I toss and turn in my bedchambers every night, I have no appetite for food nor drink, and only thoughts of fair Cordelia can rouse me from my ghastly mood. All because I have not had the great pleasure of hearing the noble wolf cry by the enchanting light of the blue corn moon.

Why is Joubin such a jerk?

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Have you ever heard the wolf cry by the blue corn moon?

No, but I've heard of wolves crying for blue corn chips.

2 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

Why is Joubin such a jerk?

Because unlike Tobin, he can't shut up.

Why is Seth so OP?

I don't understand the question.

With both KOS-MOS and T-elos in Xenoblade 2, along with Namco's recent trademark of Also sprach Zarathustra (the subtitle of Xenosaga Episode 3), is a Xenosaga remake in the works?

(You really want one, don't you) Probably. Possibly. Hopefully. Yes.

Why hasn't IS added staff or nunchuck combat to a Fire Emblem game yet?

They kinda did, the healers could counter attack in RD, but it didn't do anything so it was pointless. But probably because they don't like martial artists.

Farmer Johnson has 2 white pigs, 5 black pigs, and 1 pink pig. How many pigs could say that they are the same color as another one of the pigs?

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

They kinda did, the healers could counter attack in RD, but it didn't do anything so it was pointless. But probably because they don't like martial artists.

Farmer Johnson has 2 white pigs, 5 black pigs, and 1 pink pig. How many pigs could say that they are the same color as another one of the pigs?

Why we gotta separate them by color you racist

Why do people pick male Corrin when female Corrin is clearly the better choice?

5 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Why we gotta separate them by color you racist

Correct answer: None because pigs can't talk/say.

1 minute ago, ProfImpossible said:

Who was the Desert Queen?

Ismaire, of course!

What's funnier, banana costumes or gorilla costumes?

Well, 5 comes after 4, and 7 comes after 6, and so on and so forth, I suppose?

Did you know that the Finnish Folk song Säkkijärven polkka was used in the Continuation War to jam radio-controlled mines that the retreating Soviets left behind? Or that the song was played about 1,500 times for this purpose from September 1941 to February 2, 1942? (I just found out about this today, interestingly enough. Make of that what you will).

Je m'appelle danger! Comme les falaises de la mer, et les flammes sous les vagues!

(my french is a little rusty, so I apologize if I screwed up the grammar)

Le vent se leve, ne devons-nous pas encore essaye de vivre?

Sure. Raise the sails!

(I used google translate. I do not have the gift of learning languages easily).

Why are smoke bombs considered an incendiary device?

Because 7 ate 9, causing mass hysteria in the number world as they tried to get 7 to puke out 9. 9 was so traumatized by the event that he was assigned a bodyguard, 8, while 6 has to deal with sitting next to someone with a vore fetish who ate someone alive, and is noticeably gets very freaked out from time to time. Why do I keep adding lore to things that don't need it?

Why do I always buy/play games years after they are released?

So they're cheaper.

2 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Sure. Raise the sails!

(I used google translate. I do not have the gift of learning languages easily).

Nah, It means "The wind [of change] is rising [or picking up] must we not still try to live [adapt/persevere]?) It's not exact but it's from and old french poem called "The Graveyard by the Sea". The Ghibli movie "The Wind Rises" is named after that line. Great movie.

I'm not fluent or anything. I know just enough French to get me in trouble, and just enough Japanese to know I've watched too much anime. Learning 'em while you're young is the big thing.

What does cc stand for? like gimme 50 ccs stat!

Edited by ProfImpossible