Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Because you probably gave her a better father (actually it was Robin so it was the best father) and better S support partner than I have.

Why is Severa’s speed only so-so?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because then she looks like an edgy swordlord and we know what they're like...

Why did I choose this character as my pfp?

Because Trimier is meme worthy, kind of. It's sort of a long story.

Did you know that Trimier is a girl?

Edited by Benice

Trimier is a really, really weird miniboss. Well, she's barely even a miniboss.

In Ch. 11 of Berwick saga, (a 24 turn escape map) a group of terrifying enemies, led by some guy with a fancy name, appear on turn 20. Fancy name guy has some dialogue, and a ton more incredibly OP enemies. All of them use generic portraits...Except for one fairly weak Lady Knight with a portrait and name, Trimier. She has no dialogue when she appears, has no special skills or anything. I was really curious, because, well, it was weird for a named character to appear in the midst of generics. And she looked really sad, so I figured that maybe she's got a story event or something?  I decided to attack, (and rig a capture to see if anything happened there) her with Esteban and...Nothing. No battle convo, no capture or death convo. Even the translator has no idea what that's all about. She is a generic with a pretty portrait.

(Also, post-chapter spoilers)

Spoiler

And the premise of the chapter is that the people you are fighting are PoWs from your side being forced to fight by the other empire. So it makes that doubly weird.

I like her anyways though. I have an affinity for weird characters, and she is admittedly very pretty.

Why did I make such a long explanation for a simple question that I could have answered with "She's a random generic who for some reason has a protrait?"

Edited by Benice

Because you find her to be interesting. Nothing wrong with that. Thanks for explaining.

Why did I never realize that fast forward was an option in OpenEmu, and that FE4 would have been a great deal more tolerable had I used it?

You played FE4 without speeding up?! Holy cow...

Because you never Tabbed on the haters.

Why should Thracia be remade so that there aren't ambush spawns and 2rn exists?