• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because she fast and Warrior's class base strength + Death blow + Axefaire make anyone scary.

Will you try to use Mage Raphael or Fighter Lysithea?

Likely not (Raphael more because I really don't have much interest in playing GD), although I did hear about assassin Lysithea and sniper Marianne being crazy good, so maybe I switch things up next playthrough.

Will you S-support Hanneman's monocle?

Nah, gender lock is a thing, sadly.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

although I did hear about assassin Lysithea and sniper Marianne being crazy good, so maybe I switch things up next playthrough.

Probably Magic Bow Shenanigains.

Who SHOULD I S-support?

Edited by Benice

In 3H? For you, I'd say Ingrid (unless you didn't recruit her). I think your personality and taste in characters would naturally pair well with hers.

Maybe Leonie? If you can get past her Jeralt fetish, I'm sure there's a good character somewhere under her abrasive exterior.

D-do I think too d-deeply about the characters I S-support? No! N-not at al!

Why did IS stupidly go back to gender-locking peg knight even though Fates did away with it?

Because they were trying to cleanse themselves of all likeness to Fates.

9 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Likely not (Raphael more because I really don't have much interest in playing GD),

So play Black Eagles... get those supports and realize they’re the best (like seriously how have Linhardt and Dorothea not heard of a bad support??)

9 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

sniper Marianne being crazy good

Marianne using anything other than swords is a crime. I have no idea how that would work unless you just gave her a magic bow and said have fun.

9 hours ago, Benice said:

Who SHOULD I S-support?

Who do you have recruited?

——

How feasible is a super trainee solo?

It's not.

I tried.

I died.

At least on Ephraim Route. I died about 800 + times on ch. 11. That was danged near impossible, then ch. 15 once more provides a large road block. MAAAYYYBE it'd be possible on Eirika route.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

like seriously how have Linhardt and Dorothea not heard of a bad support??)

He was too busy sleeping

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Who do you have recruited?

Ingrid, Annette, Dorothea.

Is Linhardt actually a good character? His C and B supports with Byleth were kinda boring.

Yes... yes... yes!! You have Dorothea! Support him with her!! That’s one of the best supports in the game! His support with Annette is pretty cute but I’m not sure how much it does for his character... He’s creepy with Flayn (oh yeah she died), and his supports with Marianne are mostly him being a nice guy in the most socially awkward of ways, but his Lysithea support is pretty good iirc (just NOT as a pairing oh gods).

Do you have faculty too? 

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ingrid, Annette, Dorothea.

(Some of the) best girls. Actually since you like unpopular characters, look at Ingrid and Ashe’s support, at least up to B support (their B support is so good) and tell me she’s a bad character. I might be able to convert you to the cult of Ingrid...

13 hours ago, Benice said:

Who SHOULD I S-support?

Oh and to answer this question, which is why I asked mine, Annette’s S support is ridiculously adorable so you should go for that one. Hilda’s is alright, just typical “look at my assets arc!” and you can go for Marianne’s if you want her to be happy or grow or smile or whatever. Beyond that I don’t know but Dorothea is great.

It is horribly ironic but I must confess that I have not actually S supported Dorothea (or Petra)... I do want to next play through though!

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Do you have faculty too? 

I have Hanneman, Cereal, Manuela and Shamir.

Is Shamir a good S-support option?

Because Three Houses has the best cast in the series. If I was more into husbandos than waifus the options would still be great.

Why does Three Houses have the best cast in the series?

One imposter gets to frame the other in order to make themselves look like they were looking for the supposed real imposter... assuming they were one...  or maybe they were faking their designation in order to fool the other imposter into a sense of security... or were they?

How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?

The walls are made of dirt, therefore the hole isn't a hole and his full of lots of dirt!

How many shrimp do you have to eat before you make your skin turn pink?