Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

That the old man ruse was there just to disguise the ranging hormones of a 20 something. It was just a joke though xD

What support of Severa’s doesn’t make her look like a brat for no reason? She’s supposed to be a good character...

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

9 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

What support of Severa’s doesn’t make her look like a brat for no reason? She’s supposed to be a good character...

Give her until the A supports. The A supports bring down that front to show her true nature, in most cases.

And she isn't a brat for no reason. There is a legitimate narrative reason for why she is the way she is.

---------

Because some people have more difficulty managing their emotions. I was like that today myself, although that was mostly due to lack of sleep.

Why is Pre-Parade so catchy?

Because people like to sensationalize everything with the purpose of eliciting an emotional reaction from those who will readily believe everything told to them. Uncertainty drives people to make rash decisions or come to sudden conclusions without thoroughly thinking things through or researching things for themselves. That's why so many people are concerned about the election, even though it's not as serious as people make it out to be, in my personal opinion.

Why is capture such a fun mechanic in Thracia?

I don't know. But everyone makes mistakes. I've certainly done my fair share of stupid things in my relatively short life. You shouldn't beat yourself up about it.

Why do people get so toxic about politics?

Because it's hard to feel success or reward until it is tangible.

Why does it have to be like dat, though?

Edited by Benice

12 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Because I’m stupid.

False. Making Mistakes=/= stupid. Nobody's ever made no mistakes in their life. I've made tons of mistakes, yet that doesn't make me stupid. Everyone has. Trust me on this, telling yourself that you're stupid is not a good idea. I do and have done this all the time in the past.

12 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why couldn’t I have just put my foot down when I knew things were taking a bad turn and avoided this whole ordeal?

Taking a stand against someone you respect and/or love is really hard, and you are probably a lot like me and have a tendancy to bottle your emotions to prevent conflict. I don't blame you for not being willing to put your foot down. I sure as heck wouldn't be able to.

And let me tell you this: It will get better. There is time for reconciliation, even if it doesn't look like it right now.

Is there anything I can do to help make you feel better?

Ninja'd.

Edited by Benice

Uh... invent time travel so I can go forward to when my mom comes home instead of having to wait thinking about what our “talk” will entail. xD

Oh it’s gonna be horrible...

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why is Sooks not only not stupid, but also a really good guy?

Because your opinion differs from that of me and (probably) my parents.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

False. Making Mistakes=/= stupid. Nobody's ever made no mistakes in their life. I've made tons of mistakes, yet that doesn't make me stupid. Trust me on this, telling yourself that you're stupid is not a good idea. I do and have done this all the time in the past.

But I’ve made this same mistake before, and even though that was for different reasons (I.e. the first time was just me not thinking much of it whereas this time I had been extra sure it wouldn’t happen again but it slowly turned into that situation again and stopping it would potentially mean hurting someone’s feelings (and my own) so I did nothing... kind of ironic, actually, I got into this mess trying to keep everyone happy and the end result is no one being happy...).

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Taking a stand against someone you respect and/or love is really hard, and you are probably a lot like me and have a tendancy to bottle your emotions to prevent conflict. I don't blame you for not being willing to put your foot down. I sure as heck wouldn't be able to.

I just didn’t want anyone to be hurt, really.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

And let me tell you this: It will get better. There is time for reconciliation, even if it doesn't look like it right now.

I actually agree, it’s just that these feelings are hard. F.

——

What should I do to pass the time? The world feels slowed down 😅

Election day!

23 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

actually agree, it’s just that these feelings are hard. F.

Yep. It's just that when I was your age and felt sort of how you seem to right now, I self-harmed frequently. I just really don't wanna see anyone feel the same hopelessness that I felt during that time.

What I learned: Sitting in a freezer for 20 minutes doesn't help anyone.

Why do people dislike tofu when it's actually really good?

Edited by Benice

Because different strokes for different folks.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Maybe play something mindless, like Smash or something. I'd say FE, but I can't imagine you'd be able to focus on a game like that.

True, fe with this feeling would not work out.

I could go play Smash but I have just had a general lack of motivation to leave my bed today...

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yep. It's just that when I was your age and felt sort of how you seem to right now, I self-harmed frequently. I just really don't wanna see anyone feel the same hopelessness that I felt during that time.

Well you don’t have to worry about that. I’m more scared of myself causing someone else to feel that way 😬.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

What I learned: Sitting in a freezer for 20 minutes doesn't help anyone.

wat

——

Why do my dogs like looking out the window so much? They look like they’re in a trance while doing it...