Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

2 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

I guess you are entitled to your own opinion. One of the problems is that nobody bothers to get both or all sides of the story. While I acknowledge that he has done some horrible things, he also did good things too. Mga dayuhan cannot into understandings mine pilosopiya.

Oh, and the answer to your question: Maybe, maybe not.

Can we substitute all of the political talk on this thread with Polandball analogies? The subject is making me uncomfortable.

No. Now his thread will ONLY be political talk!

why does Clive suck at leading an army?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Because Mathilda loves Clive for who he is, and Clive loves Mathilda for who she is, and he doesn't mind that she kicks much more butt than he does.

Why is electricity portrayed so consistently incorrect in Hollywood and other media?

Because my sarcasm can at most (or is it least?) only be half-serious, I'm a bad liar, and there were some questions that kind-of needed a serious answer.

That, and finding and providing a legitimate answer to extremely strange and odd questions is fun!

How does the hook-shot not rip Links arm off?

Edited by Hawkwing
Fixed Grammatical Errors

Because only Israel is smart enough to transcend into the form of a hypercube. The rest are all stuck in spherical forms except for Singapore, Kazakhstan, and Nepal, because they are hipsters.

Wait, if France is broke, why do the king and queen still wear such fancy dresses?

Maybe because it used devs that don't know what they're doing?

Will the Spyro Reignited Trilogy add a Cynder model, will it be unlockable or not, and will there be raging fans who didn't want it in?

She would probably appear as an unlockable, although I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't appear. As for fan reaction, there will always be some people who will complain, but if she plays uniquely enough, that it shouldn't be too big of a problem.

I've never played a Spyro game, although I really want to try the series. I know about Cynder from Skylanders, and assumed she was from the series proper. By the way, is there a reason she's considered "undead"? That made me legitimately curious.

Why/How was I the first person to bring up the Screwtape Letters on this site?

8 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

why does everyone hate game theory?

Depends. Some people hate how he portrays himself in his videos, some hate him for his theories, some hate him for the amount of theories a series has, and some (like me for a while) hate how some videos are just so poorly researched and uses piss-poor arguments that a kindergartner would make.

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

Why/How was I the first person to bring up the Screwtape Letters on this site?

Because no one mentioned it before you, ya silly! that hurt to write

Why is this DDLC and Twenty-One Pilots mashup a really good mashup?

Because most mashups are good mashups. Unless they suck.

Who would win in a fight, Shulk from Xenoblade or Takumi from Fates? LASER SWORD VS LASER BOW.

@Hawkwing

It's one of the Skylander elements, Spyro's is magic. Them having those particular elements appear to be a reference to the Legend of Spyro trilogy, in which Cynder was taken as an egg and corrupted by the evil Dark Master and Spyro had to defeat her to make her snap out of it. Purple dragons are only born once every 1000 years and are more powerful and magical than other dragons and creatures in general. Cynder made her first appearance in Legend of Spyro and purple dragons weren't special prior to that trilogy. Fun fact: Spyro was originally supposed to be green but the beginning levels of Spyro the Dragon/Spyro 1 were grassy meadows and he blended in too much so they made him purple to see him better and it stuck.

Edited by Dragoncat

49 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Because no one mentioned it before you, ya silly! that hurt to write

You are technically correct. (Although I kind of wanted an actual answer...)

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Who would win in a fight, Shulk from Xenoblade or Takumi from Fates? LASER SWORD VS LASER BOW.

Probably Shulk, because he has foresight, and thus can dodge Takumi's arrows. But who knows, Takumi might make a lucky skilled shot.

Is Jago pronounced J-ANG-O or J-AH-GO?

1 minute ago, Hawkwing said:

Probably Shulk, because he has foresight, and thus can dodge Takumi's arrows. But who knows, Takumi might make a lucky skilled shot.

Assuming his foresight activates, I know for a fact he can't choose when it happens, it just does. Smash suggests otherwise though.

I edited in an answer to your Cynder question btw.

Current question: I'd say Jah-go.

Why does the Hero's Shade in Zelda Twilight Princess, if he's Ocarina of Time Link, teach skills that didn't exist in Ocarina of Time?

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Assuming his foresight activates, I know for a fact he can't choose when it happens, it just does. Smash suggests otherwise though.

Never played Xenoblade, so I had to to go off Smash.

Thanks for answering the question on Cynder. I actually knew about that fun fact about why they made Spyro purple.

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Why does the Hero's Shade in Zelda Twilight Princess, if he's Ocarina of Time Link, teach skills that didn't exist in Ocarina of Time?

OoT Link probably learned them in one of the misadventures he had after Majora's mask. Maybe in the same one where he lost his eye.

Why don't humans have tails?

No I'm talking to the purple duck, you mean to tell me you don't see it?

Is Pearl Mr. Krabs' adopted daughter or is Bikini Bottom so messed up that a crab can really father a whale biologically?

You're expecting a lot of continuity from a children's show about a talking sponge.

Here's the gruesome conspiracy perspective.

Spoiler

Maybe the secret ingredient of krabby patties is whale. Have you ever seen another whale besides pearl? Mr Krabs took pity on the last one and raised her as his own child.

Sort of a Loki situation.

How many characters do you use in your team on an average run of a Fire Emblem.