• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I feel bad for Poland.
Though Germoney is depicted as way too competent in this one, considering who actually governs the country...

Every 60 seconds, a minute passes in Africa. Does this make you worry?

Edited by DragonFlames

Well, you don't HAVE to make it, strictly speaking. It's just good to let your bed sheets get some air while you don't use them, so they feel fresh again when you lie down in the evening.

Do you know history's biggest lie?

Cheesy and cliche if it's the main focus, hell yeah if it's part of an epic adventure. Don't even get me started on Twilight.

If a redhead becomes a baker, is it mean or funny to call him the Gingerbread Man?

I’m guessing because in real life, even the most evil of the evil have some redeeming quality, whereas in fiction, the villains are usually worse than Hitler.

I haven’t seen this movie yet (in fact, I just checked it out from the library) but can anyone theorize how Edward Scissorhands masturbates?

He has someone do it for him.
Though that wouldn't count as masturbation anymore, would it?

2 hours ago, SMEDIA said:

I’m guessing because in real life, even the most evil of the evil have some redeeming quality, whereas in fiction, the villains are usually worse than Hitler.

I'd argue that Nero, Hitler, Napoleon, Alexander the Great and whoever thought it was a good idea to commit genocide against the North and South American first nations for profit or wage war in the name of some god or another are the lowest of the low when it comes to human scum and that they had pretty much nothing redeemable about them. But that's probably just me.

Anyway, let's get back to the fun stuff: What would a dog do if it looked into a mirror and saw a cat?

Edited by DragonFlames

Have self-esteem issues. Or wonder why they're hallucinating. Or wonder if they're having this dream again.

Or quickly counter-attack the ninja cat behind them.

Why do people say "bless you" after someone sneezes?

Because the Civilization games are incredibly well detailed and deep (or at least 2 was).

Would anyone ever want to play a strategy RPG where you have to download as much music as possible without infecting your PC with viruses?