• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I dunno; you didn’t stick it anywhere dirty, did you?

If you had a 15 year old daughter, and one day a pedophile with millions of dollars demanded you sold her to him (in some states, you can marry at 15 with your parents’ permission), for lots and lots of money, what would you do?

Simple. I rent two tuxedos in his name( tuxedeaux(heh) )from the nearest tuxedo rental store (this may seem stupid but it's important later on ). Then I walk up to him and make this face   

}:(,       He's so scared that he thinks my daughter has the same face and pays me millions  to never look upon him again. Then I say, "hey, since there's no wedding why don't you take my tuxedo and this one I bought for you" Then he says "yeah thanks I could use these" but he's stuck with the bill HEHEHEHEHHAhAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHHhhhh.. Then I report him to the police for refusal to pay dues, and being a total creepo bigtime.

1 hour ago, SMEDIA said:

I dunno; you didn’t stick it anywhere dirty, did you?

Nah you're thinking of like a sore or something, blisters are (mostly) from excessive external irritation.  I got this one from whisking meringue.

Who's the best character in the last blade?

A fictional superhero from The Fairly Oddparents.

If an invisible man goes to the doctor, does the doctor say he can't see him?

Because you seem to like unpopular/rare ships.

Why can't Ninian fight in dragon form in her original game? So Heroes doesn't count.

Because the creator decided to make them a triangle.

What do I do if my boyfriend is secretly a loony who hates society and wants to blow up the school but is really hot??? asking for a friend. ( this is also a reference to a movie that has a musical adaptation.)

Unless your friend is ugly and can’t find other attractive guys, tell your friend to dump him.

Let’s change the previous question a bit; let’s say I have a very attractive stalker; she’s crazy because she can’t discern the difference between fantasy and reality.  What should I do because I have a very hard time meeting attractive women?

Simple. First go to a tuxedo store and buy two tuxedos (tuxedeaux, heh). Then you wear one tuxedo over the other, nice! Now you have two tuxedos on! Thirdly, you confront your stalker and tell her that when you're wearing a tuxedo, it's real life. Fourly, you live happily ever after with your now wife and two-count 'em two tuxedos.

(Note: this should not be used as mental health advice, please consult a professional)

Why does link have  a motorcycle in breath of the wild?

Horses are too fragile, motorcycles are cooler, and something has to use up all of Hyrules extra apples.

Why did I stay up past midnight during my Serenes Forest interview?

Because there were questions, burning with heat of one hundred suns! You would stop at nothing to answer them all, and complete your interview!

Is "sillyly" a word? And if so, how is it spelled?

@Hawkwing Funny story: During my interview I had just gotten a wisdom tooth dug out and I had stitches in my mouth and a swollen throbbing cheek, also I was popping pain pills like they were M&Ms. It wasn't fun. And the pain pills constipated me. I won't elaborate on that. You're welcome.

Current question: I don't think it's a word, but who knows, it might be.

Where is the north pole?

35 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Funny story: During my interview I had just gotten a wisdom tooth dug out and I had stitches in my mouth and a swollen throbbing cheek, also I was popping pain pills like they were M&Ms. It wasn't fun. And the pain pills constipated me. I won't elaborate on that. You're welcome.

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that when I read yours. As for me, I actually forgot that last week was graduation week for several schools, so guess what my family and I did over the weekend?

Against my better judgement, I looked up the definition of constipated in my dictionary and I... am not as grossed out as I thought I would be. Heck, I'm not even disgusted or anything like that. Then again, I'm also not using my imagination, and I'm not going to in this case.

32 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Why do I think that Shadow Dragon Chapter 13 is a good chapter concept?

I accidentally typed in "adow fragon" when looking that up. I don't know why I shared that, I guess it just sounds like a good fantasy name.

Because it's a unique level filled with Ballisticians and separate paths, forcing you to think outside the box.

What is the purpose of a "beauty sleep"?