• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

I don’t know, but I just want my pork and beans (jk. I’m straight).

Why is it that almost every band is forced to not “cast pearls before swine” by purposely doing something to sabotage the CD they sell (though I guess I’m an old person for wanting to listen to CDs)

Edited by SMEDIA

Because when something is strange in some way, it goes viral. And when something goes viral, it garners medial attention. If something garners medial attention, it becomes popular. If something becomes popular, it sells.

Do you think it's a bad thing that memes have become the new standard of popularity as opposed to actual quality?

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Three.

Palm trees or pine trees?

Wrong. He only has two. Well, I guess if you counted that one episode in the original series... You win this time...

Current answer: Pine trees.

Why did I add that seemingly unrelated link to my answer?

Edited by Purple Mage

Pineapples and arrows.

Did ya hear that Ghost put out a new album yesterday? Did ya? Did ya?

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
backslashes=/.=question marks

I’ve never heard of them.  Wikipedia says there’s four bands with that name and none of them have recently released an album. Though I did notice a punk rock band named “The Ghost.” I’m going to look into them.

Do you agree with me that “ideas are cheap?” In other words, that it is remarkably easy to come up with original ideas for books, movies, etc.

Edited by SMEDIA

Ideas are, executing a full fledged project (books, movies, etc) isn't. Literally and figuratively.

Also,  that reminded me of a Hickey lyric. It's like "life is cheap but living is exspensive" or something idk. Since you seem to be into punk you should check 'em out. They're pretty damn punk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXYnn81l42s

Who are eggs Benedict named after?

52 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

I’ve never heard of them.  Wikipedia says there’s four bands with that name and none of them have recently released an album. Though I did notice a punk rock band named “The Ghost.” I’m going to look into them.

Ghost, also known as Ghost B.C. for good while in America, is a Swedish metal band whose main shtick is that they're a satanic cult (at times they are pretty cheesy).

Current question: Benedict Cumberbatch, but eggs.

imscared?

Because of daylight savings time.

I’m at a bar, but because I  drink Mike’s Hard Lemonade to avoid getting too drunk too fast, I feel like everyone thinks I’m a pussy (I’m male). Thoughts?

Is it? Or are you an imposter?

Would you become vegan to marry the woman of your dreams, on the condition you two can never have any kind of sex with each other at all, or stay as you are now?

You lost me at "vegan". I am fortunate enough to not have any allergies to food, and as such, intend to enjoy all the food. I can get behind people not eating meat and stuff for health reasons, (not ethical reasons though, because plants are just as a alive, you're just not eating things that have eyes) but it ain't for me.

What's the chance that dark matter is just sand?

I don’t know, but I’ve never heard anyone say “You’re full of sand!”

Which of these classic RPGs would you think would make the better novelization: Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy 6?