We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Omega. said:

With Evan, Makaze, and Walrein all voting you, good fucking luck village. I hope I'm wrong on you, but that wagon makeup is unbelievably bad. It's literally my POE besides athena.

you realize realistically there's like 2 wolves left max right? 

I've tried to lynch scum. It's left me with 0 on wagon scum lynches, being pocketed by scum, and being completely wrong in most of my other stuff. Right now it comes down to PoE and I think my flip will unlock rest of town to actually look at players like makaze and who the possible role cop is.

I have to believe that kill is town because I think athena is scum. I also don't think losing a networker is a big blow to scum because that could just be part of their actual role.

Walrein stuff just seems too convenient is my gut but at this point I can't suss out if that would mean he's town.  Scum!Walrein claims the mod error because the role is wholecloth false and that is the only way that it can be reasonably accepted. Did mack actually claim or was it that one line? I would've thought he would've claimed something if a motivator was intended for kirsche.

The empower is a thing that could clear him though if we could pinpoint who got it. I think the only candidate besides mack was via but I don't think he is scum in any scenario. Empowering me makes little to no sense if you have seen my role and what I said in thread.

I think evan is likely town so no I wouldn't be surprised if he died tonight.

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

I've tried to lynch scum. It's left me with 0 on wagon scum lynches, being pocketed by scum, and being completely wrong in most of my other stuff. Right now it comes down to PoE and I think my flip will unlock rest of town to actually look at players like makaze and who the possible role cop is.

I have to believe that kill is town because I think athena is scum. I also don't think losing a networker is a big blow to scum because that could just be part of their actual role.

Walrein stuff just seems too convenient is my gut but at this point I can't suss out if that would mean he's town.  Scum!Walrein claims the mod error because the role is wholecloth false and that is the only way that it can be reasonably accepted. Did mack actually claim or was it that one line? I would've thought he would've claimed something if a motivator was intended for kirsche.

The empower is a thing that could clear him though if we could pinpoint who got it. I think the only candidate besides mack was via but I don't think he is scum in any scenario. Empowering me makes little to no sense if you have seen my role and what I said in thread.

It wasn't intended for Kirsche. Walrein is claiming he gave it to Mack directly.

I see the reasoning behind that, but look at the logic about his claim that he was RB'd n1.

It fits with what we know. Only other option is they RB'd BBM.

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Sorry, don't mean to shit on you.  I just think you're town and this lynch is not good, so I'm kinda frustrated.  Like, there's no way you play like this as scum and it's giving me flashbacks to AM/PM2 of all things.

Can you explain the Athena scumread more?  What do you make of the reasons peoples' townread on him?  For example, Fable posted a wagon where three people were all even, so why would Scum!Athena choose his buddy (Jaybee) over the other two townies?

I think his claim is too easily provable to be a fakeclaim.  What if we asked him to target Omega?  He'd be so fucked.  It was just that one line for Mackc2, but IMO that proves that the role is real, if not Walrein's alignment.

My gut is Kill for Kaoz's empower target.  I doubt mafia has a Strongwilled modifier, maybe ITP does though.

On 4/20/2018 at 5:58 AM, Kaoz said:

Not much has changed for me since yesterday and I'm still fine with lynching either of the leading wagons. For the record, Kill's stuff didn't bother me like it apparently did others and hasn't changed my opinion on how I read Kirsche. I think your Sully compilation is interesting and has merit. Supposing that we lynch Arcanite and they flip scum, do you see a parallel there between the way she treats Arcanite now and the way she treated Junko on D2? Like, having them in the pool at first and only taking a more definitive stance once the wagon goes more strongly into one direction?

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I see the reasoning behind that, but look at the logic about his claim that he was RB'd n1.

It fits with what we know. Only other option is they RB'd BBM.

Or me.  Or people without night actions.  I'm very confused by you thinking that they had to have roleblocked BBM, and this is coming from someone who think Walrein is probably town at the moment.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Sorry, don't mean to shit on you.  I just think you're town and this lynch is not good, so I'm kinda frustrated.  Like, there's no way you play like this as scum and it's giving me flashbacks to AM/PM2 of all things.

Can you explain the Athena scumread more?  What do you make of the reasons peoples' townread on him?  For example, Fable posted a wagon where three people were all even, so why would Scum!Athena choose his buddy (Jaybee) over the other two townies?

I think his claim is too easily provable to be a fakeclaim.  What if we asked him to target Omega?  He'd be so fucked.  It was just that one line for Mackc2, but IMO that proves that the role is real, if not Walrein's alignment.

My gut is Kill for Kaoz's empower target.  I doubt mafia has a Strongwilled modifier, maybe ITP does though.

Or me.  Or people without night actions.  I'm very confused by you thinking that they had to have roleblocked BBM, and this is coming from someone who think Walrein is probably town at the moment.

I had a reason for why it couldn't be you, but I can't remember. Something about him thinking that you were the networker. If he's the Mafia and you were RB'd he'd know that doesn't make sense.

Just now, Makaze said:

I had a reason for why it couldn't be you, but I can't remember. Something about him thinking that you were the networker. If he's the Mafia and you were RB'd he'd know that doesn't make sense.

Oh right, that was a good point that I completely forgot.

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

I like this.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

What is a strongwilled modifier?

Immune to roleblocks or redirects.  I asked the mods and strongwilled would go through Omega's self delay as well.

On walrein: Or they roleblocked a nonvisiting role. Or they roleblocked eury. Sniped by Refa. Point is it's not a clear by a long shot, but I guess I'd have to admit it is plausible.

at Athena wagon thing: Well realistically he has two cases unless you're counting bibbons The third wagon is athena himself. Even if that is the case that Bibbon is factored in, the only other wagon without flipped scum on it was marth's and I think he was townreading that slot at the end of day one and  even after flip was null/unremarkable for him.

I also think Athena is more likely to be bussing this game if he is scum because if memory serves he felt like he got caught last game when he couldn't properly build a scumteam last time.

Also aside: I think of like resurgence to some extent about this lynch.

Also, they're* in my earlier post MB walrein

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

On walrein: Or they roleblocked a nonvisiting role. Or they roleblocked eury. Sniped by Refa. Point is it's not a clear by a long shot, but I guess I'd have to admit it is plausible.

at Athena wagon thing: Well realistically he has two cases unless you're counting bibbons The third wagon is athena himself. Even if that is the case that Bibbon is factored in, the only other wagon without flipped scum on it was marth's and I think he was townreading that slot at the end of day one and  even after flip was null/unremarkable for him.

I also think Athena is more likely to be bussing this game if he is scum because if memory serves he felt like he got caught last game when he couldn't properly build a scumteam last time.

Also aside: I think of like resurgence to some extent about this lynch.

Also, they're* in my earlier post MB walrein

Who do you think Kaoz empowered?

I think it has to be via or kill if he doesn't empower mack, you're right + sk isn't strongwilled.

So I think pf those kill would be the one to lynch first. Which means I guess Athena is more likely clear based off of that assuming it was the empowered who killed him.

That still doesn't explain why athena claims he townread me all game when that isn't the case.

45 minutes ago, Fable said:

you realize realistically there's like 2 wolves left max right? 

Oh shit. I thought the deadline was tonight, apparently it's tomorrow.

I understand it's mostly villas, but I think all antitown might be on it. Nobody wanted to lynch Snike before all this rolespec + Makaze's case. At the very least, Refa is actively against the lynch, and lynching someone that one of the better villas does not want today is not a good idea. We should have like you, Refa, Via, Beru, Alette choose the lynch, or just lynch Evan/Makaze.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

We should have like you, Refa, Via, Beru, Alette choose the lynch, or just lynch Evan/Makaze.

If there's a wolf here, deal with it later, but I think the first 5 are likelier to be pure with 1 wolf/ITP max.