So I went to Gamestop today...

Liz

i was looking for two very specific games, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean and Tales of Symphonia.

i didn't find a single one.

so to soothe my feelings of hatred and frustration, i bought me Pikmin and Crystal Chronicles

Discuss

i was looking for two very specific games, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean and Tales of Symphonia.

i didn't find a single one.

so to soothe my feelings of hatred and frustration, i bought me Pikmin and Crystal Chronicles

Discuss

I can find TOS everywhere down here...........*feels bad for bianchi*

TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE AND I CAN GIVE IT TO YOU LAWLZ. Dunno you might have to order it.........

oh and my game stop has both the baten kaitos games. I just didnt buy them. i should though

I don't know how good Gamestop is with for preowned games, but I've been searching multiple stores for several months looking for some games and I still haven't found them. Besides Makai Kingdom, which I found a copy of a couple of weeks ago.

So... yeah.

Maybe I should check to see if my new credit card works. Almost forgot that it arrived.

Edited by VincentASM

I know your pain, I wanted to buy the .hack series but only found the first 2 parts in the store. I probably could have found it if the other store my and masu used to go to didn't close and switch to some other place that is only opened for 3hrs monday-thursday

its the original.

couldn't find the second one

Keep an eye out for it. It's one of the best games the Gamecube has to offer, and makes some serious improvements on the original. The thirty day timer, for example, is gone.