• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

Just now, Aera said:

I don't think it's unreasonable to wait for a 7x or higher multiplier... Is it? I haven't touched any of my flags this round so far.

If you think you'll be on time for it!  If you get busy a couple hours before the gauntlet ends, it's not gonna be fun.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If you think you'll be on time for it!  If you get busy a couple hours before the gauntlet ends, it's not gonna be fun.

I think I have the time, it's just I'm wondering how people hit 1m at this time even with the bonus. 

34 minutes ago, Aera said:

I don't think it's unreasonable to wait for a 7x or higher multiplier... Is it? I haven't touched any of my flags this round so far.

You can expect three or four hours of 7x+ multipliers, so it's reasonable to budget 1200-1600 flags for that period (assuming you're not asleep for any of it). If you have more than that, you can either use them earlier or save them for the final round.

5 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I'm quite sure Lyon cannot get pass Ike for upcoming hours and we will enter the same hell soon.

We just left same hell a couple of hours ago. Where "hell" was one hour. Ike's size advantage is so huge that same hell can't really go on for more than two hours, maybe three if the stars aligned.

8 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Looking at the tracker Ike can't lose this round either. Sigurd vs Hardin looks wild, but Hardin most likely. =(

Ike has about a 20% chance to lose, his last multiplier is when we'll really have an idea

59 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If Ike loses, that'll be a bigass upset since his team is massive compared to Lyon. >_<

Come on, TEAM IKE!

If he lose this time, I won't call this VG anymore. I will call it multiplier gauntlet instead.

Edited by Ginko

39 minutes ago, Ginko said:

If he lose this time, I won't call this VG anymore. I will call it multipler gauntlet instead.

Honestly, it stopped being a real voting gauntlet to me a long time ago.

You’d need to double team Ike for the rubberband not the matter, which would be difficult when Ike already has about half the players.

The 3PM estimate looks unbelievably low so I’m not believing anything after that.

Hmm, I may have a ton of Flags leftover for the last round.

I have 1405 Flags with 200 more still to get.  I'm not used to being on the popular team.

10 minutes ago, Exozinx said:

Multipliers, of course. She got that juicy ×7.5.

Well so did Zelgius but that was never enough to catch up. I'm looking at the scores for the previous gauntlet and don't understand why she's so popular especially when compared to Alphonse. Alphonse had a lot more multipliers than Gunthra which means Gunthra had a lot more support but Alphonse has a lot more screen time. 

7 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Well so did Zelgius but that was never enough to catch up. I'm looking at the scores for the previous gauntlet and don't understand why she's so popular especially when compared to Alphonse. Alphonse had a lot more multipliers than Gunthra which means Gunthra had a lot more support but Alphonse has a lot more screen time. 

It’s more that Alphonse is remarkably unpopular, and Gunnthra at least has being an interesting unit going for her. Quality screen time is more important than volume.

4 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I think it has to do in part with movement type since Alphonse is sword infantry and a not very good one now since he can't have merges and his weapon really needs a refine (all the Askr units need refines) to make him worth using for things other then quests.  While Gunnthra is a horse unit, can be a ploy goddess and has natures and can be merged.  A unit's usefulness can go a long way to making them popular in VG.  

9 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Well so did Zelgius but that was never enough to catch up.

Zelgius gave Ike the 7.4 multiplier with which he boosted a solid 2B and due to the difference in their armies, Zelgius couldn't catch up with a single multiplier. As for Gunnthra, she never gave Ike a multiplier in any of the last remaining 5 hours. Due to this reason Ike and gunnthra were very close in terms of score when she triggered her 7.5 multiplier resulting in his demise.

On topic, considering Ike's massive jump in his last multiplier, Lyon is going to need the last three or two multipliers in order to secure a win. Awee, I feel so bad for him. Poor Lyon.

It really depends on when Ike gets his multiplier for the fate of Lyon.

If Ike triggers it within the final two hours or so, Lyon is toast.

If it triggers about 3/4 hours before the gauntlet ends, it should give Lyon enough time to rally and possibly upset.

Anything earlier will likely result in the first scenario which means rip Lyon.

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

I thought the estimate would be short a million, instead it was slightly over. Team Ike must be running out of flags somehow ...

It's save the best for later. 

14 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I thought the estimate would be short a million, instead it was slightly over. Team Ike must be running out of flags somehow ...

Actually, it seems more like all of the teams are sucking wind in terms of their scoring. Both Lyon and Hardin peaked at about 1.2 billion in terms of multiplier hour gains but since they hit that mark their multiplier hour totals have only decreased. Sigurd, like Ike, didn’t score as much with his latest multiplier when compared to the one before and last hour marked his lowest hourly total yet (about 28 million when he previously never dipped below 30).

I know this is for but a brief moment, since I'm headed to bed now, but I still wanted to memoralize the highest rank I've ever had.

Spoiler

tumblr_pbert1Yg441ud7w8eo1_540.png