Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Orihime gut V read but she has the kind of tone that's hard to read but the route she's taking seems not optimal for a wolf. Interested in talking to her whenever she pops in next. 

ALSO WHY ARE ALL YOUR ISOS A BILLION PAGES LONG

Look at somebody who subbed out

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Orihime gut V read but she has the kind of tone that's hard to read but the route she's taking seems not optimal for a wolf. Interested in talking to her whenever she pops in next. 

ALSO WHY ARE ALL YOUR ISOS A BILLION PAGES LONG

We have an hour left in this day by the way

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

Tell me a read you want me to talk about Elemina?

I have JohnCarter, MoonBird, Magnificence Incarnate, Omega as scumreads

Manti has been useless all game but NOBODY is jumping at him and he never followed up on his reads list so that's weird

you haven't played with manti before have you

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

I think Animal's response to Alpha's case isn't good. Like she admits she hasn't done anything or even tried to give a reads list when Alpha states that she does solve as town so lacking that here makes me think she might be scum. 

What does that accomplish as scum though?  There's no hope of swinging the wagon around (even my unvote was just more to express frustration at this situation), so I don't get what Scum!Animal is doing here.

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Tell me a read you want me to talk about Elemina?

I have JohnCarter, MoonBird, Magnificence Incarnate, Omega as scumreads

Manti has been useless all game but NOBODY is jumping at him and he never followed up on his reads list so that's weird

Talk to me about Moon Orihime and Evan. I think Omega is mostly a null right now. I forgot about Manti.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

What does that accomplish as scum though?  There's no hope of swinging the wagon around (even my unvote was just more to express frustration at this situation), so I don't get what Scum!Animal is doing here.

yeah but as a v she would try to leave some reads

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

but now the wine IS in front of you

i mean i think its safe to say that animal has one way of surviving as scum: being here and doing enough to cause a wave of confusion. in that slim chance of avoiding death, the best way to cover your tracks if you do die is to basically post nothing. agreed?

now ask yourself: what has am done in the past hour?

1 minute ago, Refa said:

im going to spam you if you dont acknowledge me

Idk why I didn't just quote stuff but that has a point in time that me and Naana were talking back and forth a lot.  You can also start from way back here:

Where me and Naana first really started talking to each other I think.

Just now, Elemina said:

Talk to me about Moon Orihime and Evan. I think Omega is mostly a null right now. I forgot about Manti.

I think you already asked me about Moon and I responded? I feel like this is the third time I'm talking about this in any case: They're floating through the thread, their interactions with orihime were weird, then when orihime's main is revealed she doesn't react and talks past that.

Orihime I feel is playing a town game, but I'm not confident, she's tricky to read. Right now I have her as a town lean though

Evan's posting looks like dumb town to me, but they could just be scum. I've got them as null right now

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Hide contents

Idk why I didn't just quote stuff but that has a point in time that me and Naana were talking back and forth a lot.  You can also start from way back here:

Where me and Naana first really started talking to each other I think.

Alright rhanks