Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

Naana was a cw to AM

MI was a cw to AM

AM was scum

big thonk

I don't think Naana was that big of a CW to AM.    I think it was wolf/wolf/Town in Naana/AM/MI

Bigger thonk

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I don't think Naana was that big of a CW to AM.    I think it was wolf/wolf/Town in Naana/AM/MI

Bigger thonk

Naana wagon felt weird to me at the time, with AM scum it feels even weirder. I guess I'm not particularly committed to either read tho

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I kill Evan there.

I kill Ichigo there.

Also Like for real MI is a super common misslynch on SF.  He been misslynched so many times D1/D2 that literally a few games ago he MODKILLED HIMSELF to avoid being misslynched.

He's been constantly a person that gets lynched by both wolf pushes and town pushes while being villager.  Thus why I think the wagon being made by who it was made by is pretty suspect.  Therefore I don't really want ot lynch MI.  He's MUCH easier to read as the game progresses and if he doesn't provide reads or doesn't play the game we just have a vig shoot him.  I do not want to waste a lynch on the slot though.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2906 to #2934

Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Naana (3): Shinori, Red Ryu, Shattiel
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Omega. (1): Alpha Male
Not voting (10): Donald Trump, Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Naana, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Phase ends in 47h42m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.2>

2 hours ago, Shinori said:

I never believed you since I saw your performance in the last game.

HUH WHAT THE FUCK? I'M NOT THAT BAD COME ON 

1 hour ago, Omega. said:

Is it bad that part of the reason I don't want to lynch Shinori is because I want to keep seeing him roast Orihime?

...YOU'RE NOT ANY BETTER YOU BULLY

1 hour ago, Refa said:

Remind me to roast Orihime in my next wolf game, even if she's not playing.

WHAT THE HECK YOU TOO?

1 hour ago, Shinori said:

You know how it is.

Much luv @Orihime

I never asked for this treatment I don't deserve this 

Just now, Donald Trump said:

give me a brief synopsis on why youre scum (or "bad" i guess) reading omega plz ty

One reason is this game's Omega has been 100% different than any Omega I've seen on SF.  Big note: HE HAS NOT ROLLED SCUM ON SF.

Two his day 1 I felt he was massively going UTR and doing it in an obvious manner as if he wanted to draw attention to himself.  As if he was purposefully acting TWTBAW.

On 20/06/2018 at 6:59 AM, Iris said:

Votals
(1) Red RyuMello
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(5) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump, Ryanyb, Alpha Male
(5) Magnificence IncarnateSB., Refa, NaanaOmega., Orihime
(1) Omega.Shattiel
(1) IchigoLaserGuy
(1) moonbirdIchigo

(2) Not Voting: Fable, weinerboy

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. You have ~3 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

@Naana btw how'd you went to voting with me on Omega to voting with him on marth?

5 minutes ago, Orihime said:

I never asked for this treatment I don't deserve this 

I was just trying to treat you like the side-bitch you are.  I'm sorry. :(

I'll treat you better now bby. Don't be mad.

Also don't tell Eury.

let me ask you a question: did you realize omega's lowkeyness resulted in throwing shade everywhere else aside from am by means of actively making pushes on the likes of myself (a popular wagon for a time) and marth (a popular wagon from the inception he made of it with naana and (one of refa or sb cant remember)?

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

give me a brief synopsis on why youre scum (or "bad" i guess) reading omega plz ty

His location says it all

he's been too passive and not pushing real reads, reminds me a lot of him when we wolfed together in Hot Celeb (yes this was a real maf game) 

I feel pretty confident gut reading yolo and have a decent track record, he's screaming scum rn and not doing anything to convince me otherwise

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

let me ask you a question: did you realize omega's lowkeyness resulted in throwing shade everywhere else aside from am by means of actively making pushes on the likes of myself (a popular wagon for a time) and marth (a popular wagon from the inception he made of it with naana and (one of refa or sb cant remember)?

I haven't really liked him since the beginning, this isn't a new read for me this game

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

I noticed some stuff more when I relooked at the votals today that I posted a few pages back.

I did not notice it yesterday.