Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4814164

im yolo, id rather badtalk people who read me as scum because why entertain it

giphy.gif

im yolo, id rather try my best to let time mull this over and strike in a different way

trmp.gif

im yolo, i never acknowledge flipped scum but its not a scum tell if i do it, only if you do it

tenor.gif?itemid=5411071

im yoloswag! i flex, but as scum only if its not against my rolecop scummate!

jfc lmao

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

His location says it all

he's been too passive and not pushing real reads, reminds me a lot of him when we wolfed together in Hot Celeb (yes this was a real maf game) 

I feel pretty confident gut reading yolo and have a decent track record, he's screaming scum rn and not doing anything to convince me otherwise

Lol, what?

I pushed the Gorf wagon. I helped create the Marth wagon. I'm now trying to wagon weinerboy and it may stick.

You've only played with me 3, maybe 4 times. You don't have as much a grip on my range as you think man.

47 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Remember that super monkey ball dvc where you said Evan's scum meta that I agreed? Is that what Evan's doing now?

Evan's good when he's a villager and tries. I don't know what he's doing in this game. Strictly in my nullwolf pile unless/until he puts in work. Ichigo at least did something useful in voting Marth yesterday if Alpha Male is indeed right in them being v/w.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I was Gorf. People were throwing my name around, I think I had 5 votes at one point. It was the morning where I told Naana I'd vote to save him at EOD.

donald tump, am, naana, elemina, marth, maybe dya but even then not really much of a wagon

all of the above were wagoned harder than "you were," you are full of crap if you think you were wagoned yesterDay dude. if you were wagoned yesterDay so was moonbird, so was ichigo, so was more than half the freaking crew so yes i can definitely see 3 scum having been wagoned under those dumb circumstances. but again go with baby logic and say im crazy for thinking a basic mechanical function could have happened in order to discredit what im saying instead of engaging

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2961 to #2983

Omega. (4): Alpha Male, Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel
Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Naana (1): Red Ryu
Not voting (9): Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Naana, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Phase ends in 46h52m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Shattiel (1): Omega.

<Beta v2.0.2>

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

donald tump, am, naana, elemina, marth, maybe dya but even then not really much of a wagon

all of the above were wagoned harder than "you were," you are full of crap if you think you were wagoned yesterDay dude. if you were wagoned yesterDay so was moonbird, so was ichigo, so was more than half the freaking crew so yes i can definitely see 3 scum having been wagoned under those dumb circumstances. but again go with baby logic and say im crazy for thinking a basic mechanical function could have happened in order to discredit what im saying instead of engaging

A wagon is a sizable number of players voting another and their votes being placed on them at the same time.

A sizable number of players voted me and had those votes placed on me at the same time. I was wagoned.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Lol, what?

I pushed the Gorf wagon. I helped create the Marth wagon. I'm now trying to wagon weinerboy and it may stick.

You've only played with me 3, maybe 4 times. You don't have as much a grip on my range as you think man.

lol you were pushing wagons about as much as ichigo wasnt lurking yesterDay. you made light tugs and let social discourse take over, and then hide away.

Lol, what?

Honestly marshy im a type of please fuck my wife beta male when it comes to actually reading you, but right now I'm still not feeling your hop off of Ichigo and that's the most I got. I'm deffo missing that swag I'm used to seeing though so in a lot ways I agree why are you playing like you got a stick up your ass all the time? Is this just your new meta?

Just now, Donald Trump said:

lol you were pushing wagons about as much as ichigo wasnt lurking yesterDay. you made light tugs and let social discourse take over, and then hide away.

Yeah. I know how to push in a way for a wagon to gain traction while doing minimal work myself. So what?

20 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Really interesting to me that the Omega block (for the most part) seem to be in agreement that Ichigo is pretty nasty as well, furthermore that Omega dismissed his thoughts on Ichigo to jump on MI w/ him instead

we have ichigo who scum reads me for feeling 'off' and calling my AM read bad on D1, who continues to scum read me the day after, because why bother updating your reads per flips as mafia, when you can have the same ones all game!

and omega who apparently neglected to associate himself with AM until post-slip and is hard locking someone town because meta

tbh i'm willing to leave yolo as of this post. 

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Honestly marshy im a type of please fuck my wife beta male when it comes to actually reading you, but right now I'm still not feeling your hop off of Ichigo and that's the most I got. I'm deffo missing that swag I'm used to seeing though so in a lot ways I agree why are you playing like you got a stick up your ass all the time? Is this just your new meta?

LMFAO

I haven't read your case. I was okay with Ichigo because he voted Marth. If Marth's a wolf, Ichigo's probably clean. As for being more serious yeah on SF I tend to be more chill. Come play with me on MU if you want dat classic swag.

Day 2: Automated Votals from #2984 to #2992

Omega. (4): Alpha Male, Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel
Ichigo (3): weinerboy, LaserGuy, JohnCarter
Magnificence Incarnate (2): dyachei, Ichigo
weinerboy (2): Refa, Omega.
Naana (1): Red Ryu
Not voting (9): Elemina, EvanManManMan, Magnificence Incarnate, manti, Mello, Naana, Orihime, Ryanyb, SB.

Phase ends in 46h47m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.2>

LMFAO

I haven't read your case. I was okay with Ichigo because he voted Marth. If Marth's a wolf, Ichigo's probably clean. As for being more serious yeah on SF I tend to be more chill. Come play with me on MU if you want dat classic swag.

Marth still a wolf after being unfrozen for a minute? Couple of pages back

Just now, Omega. said:

A wagon is a sizable number of players voting another and their votes being placed on them at the same time.

A sizable number of players voted me and had those votes placed on me at the same time. I was wagoned.

nice baby person logic.

a sizable number of players is a subjective term. 24 players alive. 5/24 is a hair over 1/5. you were probably "wagoned" (which i still dont really believe actually happened and you have the burden of proof to prove to me otherwise which you wont cough up cuz its either not real or youre too proud to) for about an hour MAX which is nothingsauce.

a wagon stands out from the crowd as a formed lynch mob. there was never a point in the Day where a multitude of people seemed like they were going to lynch you, even if they all happened to have their vote on you simultaneously.

but go ahead and harp on this point to avoid actually addressing any evidence against you (unless im about to be ninja'd of course)

Just now, Donald Trump said:

nice baby person logic.

a sizable number of players is a subjective term. 24 players alive. 5/24 is a hair over 1/5. you were probably "wagoned" (which i still dont really believe actually happened and you have the burden of proof to prove to me otherwise which you wont cough up cuz its either not real or youre too proud to) for about an hour MAX which is nothingsauce.

a wagon stands out from the crowd as a formed lynch mob. there was never a point in the Day where a multitude of people seemed like they were going to lynch you, even if they all happened to have their vote on you simultaneously.

but go ahead and harp on this point to avoid actually addressing any evidence against you (unless im about to be ninja'd of course)

Quote the evidence and I'll respond bro.

Missed arguing with you when you make wrong arguments LMAO.

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Marth still a wolf after being unfrozen for a minute? Couple of pages back

Your language here makes me think you and Marth aren't bros. Fuck.

I still think he is probably. It's hard to say, dude's made like 3 posts, but I felt pretty good about his wagon yesterday. I'm hoping to get a better bead on him today for sure.

Quote the evidence and I'll respond bro.

Missed arguing with you when you make wrong arguments LMAO.

quote the evidence? what evidence? youre making the claim that you were wagoned and i dont believe the impetus is on you to provide evidence. or are you talking about the string of posts i made at least a page ago that you ignored because you saw that i voted you and nothing else because youre lazy scum and think you can outcute your naysayers?