Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

Why?

Paranoia with dya tbh, I've seen her bus before. Ryan (formerly Zara) is a big pile of null for me. Just saw you defend Evan as well and I don't know how you read that V either.

Like, we have more visible players like me, Naana, Shatt, Trump, Alpha Male, etc. I'm surprised you're not going in those places for your V reads and think you're probably V reading a wolf or two somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Paranoia with dya tbh, I've seen her bus before. Ryan (formerly Zara) is a big pile of null for me. Just saw you defend Evan as well and I don't know how you read that V either.

Like, we have more visible players like me, Naana, Shatt, Trump, Alpha Male, etc. I'm surprised you're not going in those places for your V reads and think you're probably V reading a wolf or two somewhere.

I already said this somewhere but she had no reason to give a *meta* AM read which potentially puts her in the grave, when wolfDya probably would've given a tonal or play read.

and thats especially true given the meta read was somewhat in contrast to jinrou's.

so basically paranoia of bussing is dumb

ok I've been keeping pace but the site is literally broken on my phone so rip me

basically, ryu's entrance has been pretty awful. Trynna go for the same idgaf towny as a lot of players but is totally unable to pull it off, could just be a VI tryin to roll with the big boys I guess. Anyone able to throw their hat in since they know this guy? Ngl I'd be fine just letting the vig hit him tonight

Yolo still off his meta and distracting thread with all sorts of useless bullshit and arguments, really dislike him

fuck readin ele's wall you can miss me with that shit

5 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Ryan was also JINROU who came in and said 'oh midwife is posting? she's town'. Remember that. Pepperidge farm remembers.

I also remember. zara's the type of wolf to go ham on his team mates. actually he's the type of guy to go ham on everyone (speaking from experience :( )