Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Theycan keep doing it. That's the extra KP that scum has. I believe that the extra KP on night 3 was town KP

If it was town then it has to be duke though.

No one here claimed it. So far it's all been VT's except me.

Donald Trump

Mello

Orihime

Weinerboy

These people IMO could be hiding the fact that they are a PGO. Duke is also a contender but he is an inactive shitter.

Shinori can you please do me a favor and find the reads of Omega and Laserguy on these players. I'm pretty sure Duke already fits the biat of Laserguy - scum Omega - town

I don't understand Evan at all this phase and not in a good way. I'm not a PGO and there's likely not one who is secretly hiding. I don't understand why you think it's a town KP and not just a wolf

This isn't an interesting thing to talk about. Duk3 being frozen doesn't sit right with me though. I guess everyone ignored the fact I thought Laser crumbed a clear on Ori but hey that's cool dude

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

I don't understand Evan at all this phase and not in a good way. I'm not a PGO and there's likely not one who is secretly hiding. I don't understand why you think it's a town KP and not just a wolf

Because the wolves already have two proven KP roles (counting fac kill). If there isn't a magia arsonist then we don't have 3 deaths on day two with only 1 being a visiting role and 0 being wolves. In a world with a mafia PGO, the Vigi is confirmed to have targetted town. So that means there wouldn't be three deaths with 2 being VT.

Yeah but like..worrying about this isn't important at all. The only thing you can take out of this is that youre hoping to get a v read on someone who is secretly hiding PR but whats the point? Just commit to how you feel

manti's attitude towards Dya is pretty surface level but I still feel good about the slot. The argument made about him killing dya is probably something a lot of people would do because nobody wants to be voted off as the ML and have town lose the game feeling like they're playing like shit. That's why Duk3 sitting on his hands is more worrisome to me

1 minute ago, weinerboy said:

Yeah but like..worrying about this isn't important at all. The only thing you can take out of this is that youre hoping to get a v read on someone who is secretly hiding PR but whats the point? Just commit to how you feel

No, it does matter because if Duke is the PGO, then that throws off most of my worlds and forces me to reevaluate. Knowing whether Duke is or is not the PGO is key in getting a team of 4 together as soon as possible.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

No, it does matter because if Duke is the PGO, then that throws off most of my worlds and forces me to reevaluate. Knowing whether Duke is or is not the PGO is key in getting a team of 4 together as soon as possible.

Why can't you just take a stance on Duk3 regardless of role he may or may not claim? :rolleyes:

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

I do have a stance on Duke which is that he is a wolf but I want to make that stance more clear.

I dunno if I was a wolf and a village in this scenario was theorycrafting about my role I'd definitely take that opportunity lol

All I know is that this makes me feel you two are aligned, I don't think you would openly set up a play with your partner trying to advocate some kinda claim as a powergrab

Like if Duke is town the game is practically auto because we have 3 days to find the arsonist, assuming we can chain 3 wolves, which is very possible. Snike, Myself, JC, Shinori, and Duke are never getting lynched and making a team with Orihime that is not exactly Mello/Weiner/DT/Ori is impossible, giving them high villager equity. That gives us 5 players in 4 lynches and I doubt this won't resolve easily.

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I dunno if I was a wolf and a village in this scenario was theorycrafting about my role I'd definitely take that opportunity lol

All I know is that this makes me feel you two are aligned, I don't think you would openly set up a play with your partner trying to advocate some kinda claim as a powergrab

Well I can't hold in my thoughts for too long or they become null and I want to sopve the game ASAP. Plus, Duke always reads where he has to claim before he reads my speculation.

What makes you think you can't get lynched? I've been considering it a good amount actually because I just don't really understand where you're coming from. There's a difference between a townie trying to solve the game and a wolf pretending to solve it, and I don't know why a possible PGO or whatever is important to you no matter how you spin it

3 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Well I can't hold in my thoughts for too long or they become null and I want to sopve the game ASAP. Plus, Duke always reads where he has to claim before he reads my speculation.

If you're a V then you'll give this thread a break, might sound counterproductive but in a scenario where you are wolves are just gonna either piggyback your bullshit with 0 effort or find a way to use it against you

56 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

If you're a V then you'll give this thread a break, might sound counterproductive but in a scenario where you are wolves are just gonna either piggyback your bullshit with 0 effort or find a way to use it against you

I took a break and realized something. If Duke fake claims PGO, then he is going to get CCed because the kills didn't appear from nowhere.

1 hour ago, weinerboy said:

manti's attitude towards Dya is pretty surface level but I still feel good about the slot. The argument made about him killing dya is probably something a lot of people would do because nobody wants to be voted off as the ML and have town lose the game feeling like they're playing like shit. That's why Duk3 sitting on his hands is more worrisome to me

Why do you feel good about the slot? I searched for a reason to, and nope, came back empty. Maybe if he’d had a little more conviction before today we’d be able to assess the panicking properly.