Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the brief skim I've got we're trying to find who the KP is that we're going ???? about 
Vote based on play not claim if we keep going around trying to find it imo we'll get lost like I wanna vote second hand (duk) and kts vote on me is random but manti is also a fine lynch

9 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

I’m probably going to vote manti. I was thinking about it last night and the fact that he refuses to give ANY wolf reads and says he’ll simply vote whoever votes him is likely just atf to coerce people into not voting him 

I think we go Manti -> KTS and it guarantees us 2 wolves

if youre gonna vote me, just vote me. thats how lylo works, all the villagers got to vote together or we just lose. if someone votes me, theyre just a wolf from my pov

if youre expecting me to come into today, with a list of reads in hands or some bs like that, youre full of shit. if i came into today, a perfect world and naritive ready to feed yall, thatd be just a wolf. i havent read, i dont know the shit thats hapening, i dont have a world prepared

i dont know who the wolves are, but im confident enough in my ability to choose between two players that the best way for me to help us here is being right on a cross vote, or winning a crossvote against a wolf

yall want me to be a wolf here. if im a wolf you can pat yourelves on the back and call it a day, if im a villager you can just blame me in post game. i get it, its shitty. but im a villager here, so fuckin talk to me, see that im a villager, and vote a wolf. that, or hopefully a wolf just gets fed up with me, votes me, and i actually have someone to talk to and about

45 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

I’m probably going to vote manti. I was thinking about it last night and the fact that he refuses to give ANY wolf reads and says he’ll simply vote whoever votes him is likely just atf to coerce people into not voting him 

what wolf reads do you honestly expect me to have right now? not hypothetical, not "what do you want from me"

jc we've played together plenty, youve seen me play wolf, seen me play f3, all that bullshit. did you forget or some shit?

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

Manti it's literally a 7v4 two villagers need to vote a villager before wolves can quickhammer

how does that matter? if people vote each other, the only way it doesnt become a dome is if those two people find each other before anyone else votes

its the same basic scenario

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

He's buddying super hard with you and I can't see that as not w/w

Also another reason

this is fuckin dumb

maybe youre wolf with kts for buddying super hard with ryan :thinking:

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

Then why would I flip when I set up all of the cards to read him as town

im being rhetorical

im saying your read is trash. youre saying that i and kts are wolves cause we're villa reading each other.

how does that work? my slot is a sinking ship, why would i not be bussed as a wolf here?

1 minute ago, manti said:

im being rhetorical

im saying your read is trash. youre saying that i and kts are wolves cause we're villa reading each other.

how does that work? my slot is a sinking ship, why would i not be bussed as a wolf here?

Because you are the arsonist and scum needs you for the KP

As a more probable answer, KTS already has their focus set on Orihime and probably feels they can be lynched over you.