Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

I just said I was uncomfortable showing it due to personal reasons and you['re like "show me or you're scum" and I'm not about to state my personal reasons for a game of mafia if you wanna sr me for it go ahead.

For what it matters I didn't say show me or your scum, I just said a couple of "might" words up in there.  I don't think it's alignment indicitive.

You should show me your notes post game if you actually have them.  It'll be something else I can bus you about.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Shinori said:

Dude this has never been here before.  IDK if it was a site admin that changed something with the site or if this is solely thread based.

I’m going to guess it was an admin on this thread specifically given the timing, not that I’ve been here long enough to say for sure

I think your thoughts on evan are eh you've been at each others throats the whole game and I don't think anything you've pointed out is scummy because of the way he handled it if he wasn't sring you 24/7 I would find him asking for targets scummy too but honestly I would ask my sr for targets right away too.

3 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Ori I actually want to see your notes

A lot of them is mostly me rambling and talking to myself about said person instead of content but I can fetch you the contented related notes about the players left in the game

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

A lot of them is mostly me rambling and talking to myself about said person instead of content but I can fetch you the contented related notes about the players left in the game

Sure.

Also I haven't been at Evan's throat most of this game!

Let’s talk about duk3. He exists at the bottom amongst most of us. He’s done nothing, and Ele for me was very waffly and non commit so early days. We talked a lot and he convinced me to move him up to a nullish read. 

Arguments against his lynch are that SR did seem his natural self for the 10 minutes he was here which I think we should disregard, but let it be said, and that yoloswag thought he was town based on meta, which I didn’t totally agree with but given yolos essentially conf town status it was ok to believe at the time, but still not necessarily accurate given Donald’s comparitive read on ele.

so basically nothing

Cases by Ele were actually garbage but I'm a little biased against them because they involved me. Like they could be twtbaw because of some of their bases?

I'm writing up a longer post for ori, stay tuned. I need to go to bed soon, however.

Donald Gorf w/e the fuck your name is I felt was towny from his mini engage with me and that’s really all I have to go off of for the most part although that’s kinda cause his walls are aids to read...whoops my bad I should just read them instead of going off to play league...na I’ll let the others handle him easy game

Dya honestly her posting isn’t as bad as I thought it was but the page on obv town Naana was so god dam trash that I wouldn’t mind her dying maybe I’m bias cause I know naana a little? But eh whatever I still feel ok her

KTS voting with me and then voting me with no answer gave me whiplash but he wanted to vote my most confident sr so I can’t tell if I’m bias sring cause he voted me or he just thinks I’m scum zzz it’s hard to read him compared to home site but then again the 2 games we played I was his partner and we wobn ez pz (I was better) and he was obv town d1 blah blah...I mean but yeah I forgot what I was talking about I had to get a soda

Manti I still have my golden rule of is manti lolcatting then he’s scum because I’ve read like 0 manti posts but if he DOES post I’ll know it...most likely I meta’d am and that worked out great...whew go claire

Mello obv as fuck town because of play and the way wagons go ayyy you go buddy we’re finally town

Second hand can you fucking die already

I should honestly go back and try to read Johns posts more but without iso I’m so bad at that shit fk me I can’t find why everyone finds his posting towny like I thought his early game was shit but hey I was wrong about AM so maybe I’m just wrong here I don’t think anyone cares about my reads anyway

Shat: Honestly don’t know why everyone is tring you but I’ll just let you go cause why not not something I gotta deal with

Shin feels like town based on his confidence in himself I know it’s NAI but he feels like a driving force of the town and honestly I don’t think I even have the power to push his ass if I’m mistaken so we can leave that alone lol

Weinder I remember reading 1 of his walls and dya going like “I feel like you’re the only one solving and I kinda agree I’d feel bad if he was town and we lynched him tbh but he looks towny so I don’t really gotta worry about that ayyyy

35 minutes ago, Orihime said:

that's a dick move and you fucking know it vote me right now then cause you're not getting shit 

32 minutes ago, Orihime said:

I just said I was uncomfortable showing it due to personal reasons and you['re like "show me or you're scum" and I'm not about to state my personal reasons for a game of mafia if you wanna sr me for it go ahead.

31 minutes ago, Orihime said:

Also if anyone dares try to say I'm using personal reasons to get out of answering that I am voting your ass and never unvoting 

These posts felt genuine in their 'anger' and i don't think it's scum anger being annoyed at being scum read for bad reasons.

I feel this is genuine town anger.

Also also Shinori regarding extra kp; What if arsonist could prime and ignite same night so to speak? Like, for reference I'm going to use your role in idnsfmm, where you primed someone and then could strongman while giving an item out again the next night. So there'd need to be one night of windup and then boom boom boom

@Orihime

tfw I get omitted but dya and shat are included in your notes.

From the top:

JC has been a strong townread all game for me until d3-d4 when shinori and him got into it. I thought it was w/w but Shinori's clear and I think looking back JC's position on wagons and the way he has pushed this game make me feel very very good about him this game even despite above and I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. Also never w/v with Mello because he could've jumped onto the eod3 wagon and I think Mello is town rn. Also I thought JC was the one dya said who was solving?

Manti might be a case of drinking the kool-aid but I think today his play feels townie, at least to me. I thought he was townier than shattiel and I still think his eod 3 where he voted a counterwagon then voted the main wagon without checking for responses was a super townie play. I don't see it as a bus without even waiting for someone to hop on.  Especially since he didn't really push hard the next day (rip shat).

Weinerboy's a situation of I felt good about his later content but his wall after n1 gave me a bad feeling (even before I subbed in bc calling JC a nonentity was very odd) and I'm still wary because of that. I don't want to look at him for the next few phases in any case.

Evan, in addition to what shinori was saying earlier along with my comments about his posting, was someone I was looking into going into n3, which was based off of a remark about Manti he made that I found was shading him for no good basis:

On 6/25/2018 at 9:56 PM, EvanManManMan said:

I think Manti popped in to try and save Marth. I also think if town was in danger he woul lurk. I dislike that he voted the 2nd wagon. I just think it's scummy.

This is considering Manti on the previous page was unaware of vs and responding to JohnCarter asking someone to bring a wagon closer to MI.

I'm going to be honest I haven't looked completely into his posting history but those are what alarm me along with the push on shinori yesterday and his posting style change.

Mr. Trump's associations with Marth (MI) are pretty bad. The fact that he shaded the mason slots, then later that same phase got half-caught on the Mello cfd looks really bad when a mason wakes up the next morning dead. I also haven't been convinced that he's been town when he's been saying a lot but not really leading any wagons whatsoever. And my issue is he's been an universal townread all game long, would scum really try and wifom!frame him instead of pushing someone else for the win?

sorry guys, ive been having a fair amount of irl stuff that should be a nonissue soon enough, but i doubt i should sub out if thats the case. i really dont understand why people are suddenly making me fall down on their lists cuz i remember being p solidly read town, but i feel like with this meta arguing why im not scum is kind of useless at this stage in the game.