Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can people please be active, we are on a deadline here. The only 2 names I'm seeing a consensus on is Evan and Duk3. I prefer Evan. Everyone bold who they prefer out of the 2 in your next post

Duk3 dumbtelled in the same fashion 3 other players did meanwhile Evan is losing his shit. My preference is that even if Evan is wolf he will give us more information,  while Duk3 is just dead in the water therefore he's my preference

1 hour ago, Mello said:

can people please be active, we are on a deadline here. The only 2 names I'm seeing a consensus on is Evan and Duk3. I prefer Evan. Everyone bold who they prefer out of the 2 in your next post

I'm in no way shape or form consensus wtf

1 hour ago, weinerboy said:

Duk3 dumbtelled in the same fashion 3 other players did meanwhile Evan is losing his shit. My preference is that even if Evan is wolf he will give us more information,  while Duk3 is just dead in the water therefore he's my preference

How am I digging myself a hole.

5 hours ago, manti said:

at this point evan youre either just fuckin dumb or a wolf

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 28 seconds before submitting.

im like 90% sure its the former because of a consistency that neither you or mello would ever be able to understand

lol weiner wtf are you talking about duk3, aka elemina, probably gives us LOADS of info

im thinking manti, but if we must choose between evan and duk3 (which is not the case) i say duk3. but we should probably come to a consensus of 5 voters so the scumteam cant turbo and force us into the Night phase by dogpiling last minute

I've seen Evan in one scum game and one town game and currently his play is more similar to his scum game. 

Also I feel duk3 herrings votes really easy at the moment. I don't think duk3s buddies throw him under the bus like this especially in *ylo and he's definitely not the arso.