Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Then don't call me scum for being in his wagon it's an insult to the locktown me

Who do you think are wolves with midwife based off of eod1?

28 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Naana's thoughts behind why and how he's reached his wolf and villa reads are internally consistent. What I'm telling you is that as a wolf, his focus is usually more narrowed on shitting on villagers with a lot of effort into antispew. All of his reads make sense and they're loose and changing enough that it's way likelier he's a villager progressing through reads naturally as opposed to a wolf where his wolfgame is more static in approach.

I trust you more on this because tbh i can’t really catch up well in a game of this pace.

Is Naana someone from SWF or someone you got meta on? I seriously hate naana’s play from what I have seen.

i still need to get back to the voting iso to see what they voted but just off day 1 I hate that slots play. If it was posted, hell if I know. But I really don’t see it here.

1 minute ago, Naana said:

You understand your vote on me was damn near a damning vote on me vs the scum wagon?  

Why would I care? I vote where I want when I think it is right. I don’t care if it is unpopular.

Just now, Red Ryu said:

I trust you more on this because tbh i can’t really catch up well in a game of this pace.

Is Naana someone from SWF or someone you got meta on? I seriously hate naana’s play from what I have seen.

i still need to get back to the voting iso to see what they voted but just off day 1 I hate that slots play. If it was posted, hell if I know. But I really don’t see it here.

Played a few games with him on MU, I usually reach the right conclusion on him in time.

If you can't read every single post, just chill in the thread and interact with people in real time while pulling quotes/talking points from skimming the past 2-3 pages. Most important thing is people talking and giving takes with reasons.

Just now, Omega. said:

Played a few games with him on MU, I usually reach the right conclusion on him in time.

If you can't read every single post, just chill in the thread and interact with people in real time while pulling quotes/talking points from skimming the past 2-3 pages. Most important thing is people talking and giving takes with reasons.

This is more or less what I have been going fir but with naana? I don’t get it. Anytime I chimed in it’s, person who is voting me is scum. At least 2-3 tones d1 is what I saw.

1 minute ago, Red Ryu said:

This is more or less what I have been going fir but with naana? I don’t get it. Anytime I chimed in it’s, person who is voting me is scum. At least 2-3 tones d1 is what I saw.

Well there was a perfectly viable scumwagon, but I kept acquiring votes.  If I hadn't pushed people off wagon a) it wouldn't matter and b) one of the active players right now would have called it out, trust.

It wasn't and still isn't an unpopular vote.  The possible effect of the vote is what matters my guy.  Why me over am bb?

Like I said, I don’t care about public opinion. If I think you are scum I push it unpopular or popular opinion.

Does it look bad on me? I don’t care, if I think and feel something i’ll say it.

Well there was a perfectly viable scumwagon, but I kept acquiring votes.  If I hadn't pushed people off wagon a) it wouldn't matter and b) one of the active players right now would have called it out, trust.

Never saw animal post so no idea why he got wagoners, he flipped scum so w/e ot worked for me. I don’t see the relevance here.

39 minutes ago, LaserGuy said:

Short of some really compelling evidence suggesting otherwise, I think yes to all three. Maybe not exactly conftown, but close as I am comfortable with at this point in the game.

it would be the easiest thing to point out for cred- it was going to get pointed out anyway.....