Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Knock yourself out boyo. I don't want people just sheeping or possible plays being cockblocked. 

How is me starting my opinion and my preference cockblocking any play or causing sheeping? Aren't you on MI as well? 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

stop fighting. you're both likely town and that shit isn't helpful.

I'm not the type of person to roll over if someone wants to go to blows. 

Especially when said person was almost lynched and forced to claim as a PR IS talking mad smack about other people's play. 

People who live in glass mansions shouldn't throw rocks. 

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I'm not the type of person to roll over if someone wants to go to blows. 

Especially when said person was almost lynched and forced to claim as a PR IS talking mad smack about other people's play. 

People who live in glass mansions shouldn't throw rocks. 

then ignore it and keep doing your own shit.

3 hours ago, Mello said:

Meta and other stuff. But she's certainly town. 

7 hours ago, Mello said:

Because Orihime I know for certain is town. I could vote Ryan, Shat or Wienerboy but, MI has more support 

It wad stupid for me to state it like this but what's done is done and this sounds like a cop crumb ethic is why I was adamant against this

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

It wad stupid for me to state it like this but what's done is done and this sounds like a cop crumb ethic is why I was adamant against this

i can see the paranoia that might be true, but could also be a strong read. since that's there, let's just pretend it might be true and lynch elsewhere. we have a few options, right?

MI being one

would love to see ryan strung up

On 6/15/2018 at 9:58 AM, Ryanyb said:
Spoiler

Unsure if I'm supposed to confirm because I'm a sub, but ya.

He/him/his 
from ToS

so ya.  cool.

On 6/19/2018 at 2:58 PM, Ryanyb said:

71 pages before day end
seemsfun

On 6/19/2018 at 4:59 PM, Ryanyb said:
On 6/17/2018 at 7:22 PM, wolfy said:

holy fuck this catchup is awful.  This is up to ~40

Every single midwife post in the first 30 pages of this game makes me want to, hm im not sure how visceral I can be on this site, I'll just say go lie down in some gravel in a rundown park underneath a slide and just wait for kids to repetitively jump on me as they come down the slide while slowly getting covered and snow, letting the frostbite rot away my limbs.  The argument that contribution should = a pass is bad and contradictory.

pretty sure moon is town here because she'd be freezing and forcing bad content if she wasn't.  
also evan isn't yelling rude things at people and spamming votes, take a tl as positive reinforcement.  

shinori's fine
i think im gona lock via town and just leave that to ride

I honestly can't remember anything omega sb and elmina have said

On 6/19/2018 at 5:00 PM, Ryanyb said:

somehow I accidentally put that in a wolfy quote 

On 6/19/2018 at 5:01 PM, Ryanyb said:

why does double clicking on a post immediately send me to the response box this is frustrating.

On 6/19/2018 at 5:06 PM, Ryanyb said:

:^)

On 6/19/2018 at 5:13 PM, Ryanyb said:

oh wait was my slot the one that was arguing the meta read on am

ironic.

On 6/19/2018 at 5:38 PM, Ryanyb said:

since when have you ever been this cautious

On 6/19/2018 at 5:48 PM, Ryanyb said:

the last serious read i remember against MI was 'soulreading them scum because of their alucard avatar'

On 6/19/2018 at 5:50 PM, Ryanyb said:

mfw omega feels the need to justify a trump meme twice in thread.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:14 PM, Ryanyb said:

##Animal Midwife

pretty sure this is always better than MI

On 6/19/2018 at 7:49 PM, Ryanyb said:

evan tunneling a townread
:thinking:

where have I seen this before

On 6/19/2018 at 8:08 PM, Ryanyb said:

should depend on AM flip.

On 6/19/2018 at 8:09 PM, Ryanyb said:

you realize asking for questions isn't going to do anything like
if you have something to contribute you should do it without needing to be ruthlessly prodded?

On 6/19/2018 at 8:10 PM, Ryanyb said:

evan talk to me about ichigo
ive ignored every single one of your posts about him

On 6/19/2018 at 8:13 PM, Ryanyb said:

You should have an opinion

On 6/19/2018 at 8:20 PM, Ryanyb said:

why do you think ori would be a viable nk

On 6/19/2018 at 8:34 PM, Ryanyb said:

wasnt there a wagon that started forming on ori for a bit earlier

On 6/19/2018 at 8:50 PM, Ryanyb said:

Trying to jump at manti this early is useless in the first place.

On 6/19/2018 at 9:45 PM, Ryanyb said:

do you think its wolf indicative though.  It feels more genuine than him making a half-assed read on the slot and then instantly hopping on.
bad play =/= wolf

On 6/21/2018 at 10:17 AM, Ryanyb said:

:megathonk:
red was on the of the first people on MI, who you're also scumreading, and red was subsequently jumped on by ele and mello so how you draw that conclusion is ???

On 6/21/2018 at 10:19 AM, Ryanyb said:

asking for a friend does red always sound so fake

On 6/21/2018 at 10:56 AM, Ryanyb said:

ew

On 6/21/2018 at 11:01 AM, Ryanyb said:

Then what do you make of evan talking about me as an independent scum from the rest of his reads.  You obv read over evan's reads, so what do you make of them in the context of scum!evan

On 6/21/2018 at 11:04 AM, Ryanyb said:

hey same

On 6/21/2018 at 11:06 AM, Ryanyb said:

probably

On 6/21/2018 at 11:14 AM, Ryanyb said:

highkey can someone answer this tyty

On 6/21/2018 at 11:20 AM, Ryanyb said:

aight lads we in it now
I dont get the scumleans that are being thrown around at omega.  He's been baiting all game and has had pretty logical progression on his reads paired with like no hedging iirc.  Also the shouting match between him and DT was the funniest shit ive seen all week.  Odd that no one engaged with either side aside from tangential commentary.

On 6/21/2018 at 11:22 AM, Ryanyb said:

this entire thread is just stagnant rn waiting for ichigo/evan

Vote: @Red Ryu

pile on

On 6/21/2018 at 12:56 PM, Ryanyb said:

evan always has tunnel vision until people pressure him into second guessing himself

On 6/21/2018 at 5:38 PM, Ryanyb said:

aw fuck i lost my spot on the red wagon because i didn't vote correctly feelsbad
##Vote: @Red Ryu

On 6/21/2018 at 6:16 PM, Ryanyb said:

Why did everyone just post past this?

• copy pasting from dark theme on this forum look like ^

On 6/21/2018 at 6:18 PM, Ryanyb said:

I did I copied leme go find it.  I coppied a VC ingame becuase I couldn't get the fucking formatting right

On 6/21/2018 at 6:19 PM, Ryanyb said:

##Vote:

testing formatting

On 6/21/2018 at 6:20 PM, Ryanyb said:

copied this

On 6/22/2018 at 12:34 PM, Ryanyb said:

^ VC before masons claim
hot take omega and ichigo counter wagons to ryu

On 6/22/2018 at 12:34 PM, Ryanyb said:

Also I love being in perpetual catchup mode.  It's so fun going to sleep and then having 30 pages to catchup on.  I love my life.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:37 PM, Ryanyb said:

bitch fuck OFF >:C
at least I don't can my games that I host.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:40 PM, Ryanyb said:

because asdfasdf towncred

On 6/22/2018 at 1:16 PM, Ryanyb said:

@Naanado you have reads on literally anything aside from your wagon from d1.

also @JohnCarter are you planning to just keep skipping around to 0 vote wagons whenever they pop in the thread to inflate your votal or

On 6/22/2018 at 7:57 PM, Ryanyb said:

Image result for megathonk

On 6/22/2018 at 8:40 PM, Ryanyb said:

Omega claim is spicy.   Also I got that DANK 1'st slot on this ryu wagon hell yea

this iso script is pretty legit
@Naana to ur shat argument: if scum!shat then how does the omega wagon shape up from earlier in phase.   You shaded him like 2 or three times earlier this phase but with your scumread on Shin unless you think Shin was going to be bussing that early in the day and pushing the omega wagon then ?????   Your line of thinking doesn't make any sense.  I don't disagree with the shat scumread in isolation but given both the omega claim and wagon dynamics its super wut.

Also ryu is literally openwolfing rn this feels so nice

On 6/22/2018 at 8:54 PM, Ryanyb said:

yea yea yea  also fuq the first time i was writing this it got deleted feelsbad

Your wagon is super fuckin confusing because everyone was metareading you scum then the wagon actually gained traction but when you claimed and people jumped off no one wanted to analyze that whatsoever.   Ryu dies today but the fact people are just ignoring that happpened is super ??

JC has literally been jumping around this entire game too much for me to see what hes legit pushing cant tell if this is just how he plays or hes throwing shit and diverting.  Leaning less on the later though given that idk how this gamestate forms if scum are leading.

Naa has been deliberately avoiding doing literally anything outside of their wagon from D1 and its ew.  Havent played with them before in memory so idk if they're usually this petty.

Mello's questioning is worse than mine which is saying something.  Associations on them are super muddled though becuase it seems like every time someone goes to wagon them its different people justifying it.  

I have little do not doubt that evan flips town here its a hard meta read off of a game I literally just finished with him.

Shin vs omega feels v/v every time 

I really liked Via but I really didn't like how laser jumped on me after the copy-paste thing especially given that it had been happening earier in the thread also their content today has been balls.  vig shot :ok_hand:

On 6/22/2018 at 8:56 PM, Ryanyb said:

then talk about it lol

the entire phase you wanted to ;ynch people on your wagoan then they went to the omega wagon so talk about it

On 6/22/2018 at 8:58 PM, Ryanyb said:

tone at eod d1 then it didnt get better until he got pressured.  And evne then the 'better tone' is openwolfing so liek.

Also JC explain your badtown vs badtone read on ryu

On 6/22/2018 at 8:59 PM, Ryanyb said:

I could see SB pretty ez

On 6/22/2018 at 9:13 PM, Ryanyb said:

image.jpeg.f3698adc2991b72cba9637e48c3d8b0a.jpeg

17 hours ago, Ryanyb said:

Hey sorry I’ve actually been busy as fuck and need sleep right now tomorrow morning I’ll be back. being sick + missing work because of it is fun fun fun anyways, tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, Ryanyb said:

K I’ve got a 3 hour long doctors appointment but here’s something before that off the top of my head as I’m in the waiting room:

Assuming omega v, before eod yesterday where we had the split wagons, there wasn’t a popular scum wagon getting pushed.  So there wouldn’t be scum motivation in trying to build a counter wagon quickly at eod unless it’s a towncred grab  from whoever was doing it idr

That being said the fact the wagon didn’t swing is fun.  Since scum didn’t have justification to try to force a swing there, the counter wagon had in hindsight higher odds of having hit scum now that we saw a green ryu.

although idr who the counter was and I haven’t read today yet so :shrug:  

6 hours ago, Ryanyb said:

Ideally after this appointment I go get lunch and catch up over that but if the past 36 hours have meant anything it’s that I cant rely on my time not being shit on. 

all his posts

Every single midwife post in the first 30 pages of this game makes me want to, hm im not sure how visceral I can be on this site, I'll just say go lie down in some gravel in a rundown park underneath a slide and just wait for kids to repetitively jump on me as they come down the slide while slowly getting covered and snow, letting the frostbite rot away my limbs.  The argument that contribution should = a pass is bad and contradictory.

here's one of his quotes. What I've noticed is that he says this but doesn't follow up with a read.

if ryan's a wolf, this post:

yea yea yea  also fuq the first time i was writing this it got deleted feelsbad

Your wagon is super fuckin confusing because everyone was metareading you scum then the wagon actually gained traction but when you claimed and people jumped off no one wanted to analyze that whatsoever.   Ryu dies today but the fact people are just ignoring that happpened is super ??

JC has literally been jumping around this entire game too much for me to see what hes legit pushing cant tell if this is just how he plays or hes throwing shit and diverting.  Leaning less on the later though given that idk how this gamestate forms if scum are leading.

Naa has been deliberately avoiding doing literally anything outside of their wagon from D1 and its ew.  Havent played with them before in memory so idk if they're usually this petty.

Mello's questioning is worse than mine which is saying something.  Associations on them are super muddled though becuase it seems like every time someone goes to wagon them its different people justifying it.  

I have little do not doubt that evan flips town here its a hard meta read off of a game I literally just finished with him.

Shin vs omega feels v/v every time 

I really liked Via but I really didn't like how laser jumped on me after the copy-paste thing especially given that it had been happening earier in the thread also their content today has been balls.  vig shot :ok_hand:

probably spews mello wolf

40 minutes ago, Shinori said:

The person who almost got misslynch for his terrible play talking shit about everyone this game.

What a fucking riot. 

My wagon was dumb. Naana played better than most of the village; he got wagoned too. Only ones I've roasted are you, Trump, Orihime, for pushing obvious villagers who never deserved to get wagoned in the first place. Not my fault you're bad at reading obvious villagers and instead blame them instead of yourself. Cry more about it.

Mello's language with Orihime doesn't mean anything; he already cited meta and has only given one confident read that reads like anything a cop might say. Orihime's a bad cop target to the point of trying to lose for village anyway; I doubt anyone but John makes that play.

20 minutes ago, dyachei said:

here's one of his quotes. What I've noticed is that he says this but doesn't follow up with a read.

idrk in what world following that up with a vote and then not moving it for the rest of the day is not a read but aight fam

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

My wagon was dumb. Naana played better than most of the village; he got wagoned too. Only ones I've roasted are you, Trump, Orihime, for pushing obvious villagers who never deserved to get wagoned in the first place. Not my fault you're bad at reading obvious villagers and instead blame them instead of yourself. Cry more about it.

Mello's language with Orihime doesn't mean anything; he already cited meta and has only given one confident read that reads like anything a cop might say. Orihime's a bad cop target to the point of trying to lose for village anyway; I doubt anyone but John makes that play.

Play better