Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shattiel (4): weinerboy, Shinori, Snike, dyachei
Duk3star (2): Killthestory, Orihime
manti (2): EvanManManMan, Shattiel
EvanManManMan (1): Mello
Not voting (4): Donald Trump, Duk3star, JohnCarter, manti

shattiel seems towny every time he comes on. but idk.

lets see. Snike is clear. we probably have 4 mafia left. i'm not considering dya or weiner

I don't think we'll hit a wolf in evan, kts (ryan) or mello. if there's a wolf between ryan/mello, there's only one and they're likely a goon as a counter to the PR flip, with the other being the town counter. i'd guess both are town without further info though

I didn't think we'd hit a wolf in shinori, shattiel, donald, but over d3 and now i'm forced to consider it.

Which leaves manti ori and duk3 (ele), and if i'm right about the makeup of that team, we'd see  a 4th and final team mate from the 3 above, all of which would make sense with the trio. Sitting here now, i'd snap say DT because honestly there's probably someone really dominant calling the shots. but i've touched on this before and there's no reason to suspect the slot yet, and it'd be unfair to SR him for that type of reason anyway, especially pre-flips. I don't know much about ele, yolo said he was more conservative as a wolf, but i'm kinda curious if he steps it up in wolfchat and leads. if that were the case one of the sh's are more likely than Donald, so if anyone has some insight on that let me know.

14 hours ago, Shinori said:

Okay so if I'm scum who's town and who's scum?

Here's the thing with you, you haven't confirmed yourself to not be with anybody. Even Shattiel can still be your partner. I literally can't clear anybody based on you flipping scum. However I think if you are scum then your buddies are townreading you. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Mello but they have reads on this page so that wasn't an extensive thought. I haven't looked into that much but if you are scum, your partners aren't scumreading you.

14 hours ago, Shinori said:

And literally me being town doesn't help your reads at all?

Marth actually said some interesting things WRT me now that I remember correctly, how do you feel about my connections with him?

Yes, you being town doesn't help my reads much. I remember nothing between you and Marth so you need to quote that stuff.

13 hours ago, Mello said:

individually. I stated how I felt about you already. Manti and evan both tried to quick lynch me at the end of yesterday over scum. Shattiel has done nothing but call themselves town lately. 

Manti never voted you and I've said MULTIPLE MOTHER FUCKING TIMES THAT I WASN'T TRYING TO SNAP THE VOTE ON YOU

14 minutes ago, dyachei said:

why is no one but now replaced SR talking to me about shattiel?

sure! their recents didn't look terrible, but i'm not impressed with any of the content or the weird almost has a presence but doesn't vibe. i don't like anyone who's jumping easily on manti since when i talked to him, i didn't see a problem. her not knowing i'm ryan's slot and also their shallow content that really doesn't lead into any of their conclusions is just a general bad read there.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

sure! their recents didn't look terrible, but i'm not impressed with any of the content or the weird almost has a presence but doesn't vibe. i don't like anyone who's jumping easily on manti since when i talked to him, i didn't see a problem. her not knowing i'm ryan's slot and also their shallow content that really doesn't lead into any of their conclusions is just a general bad read there.

lol your slot is scum

16 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Manti never voted you and I've said MULTIPLE MOTHER FUCKING TIMES THAT I WASN'T TRYING TO SNAP THE VOTE ON YOU

i voted him at like :57 but switched off at :58 or something to that effect

8 minutes ago, manti said:

like i said before, i think DT looks bad for his vote onto mello last night

that he switched back onto MI after 3 people switched there is just lols

i think he looks pretty solid the rest of the game though.

"That manti guy sux and is probably a wolf"

"lmao i kinda wanna change my vote but i dont really wanna someone help"

"wow that manti guy just voted mello, i better switch"

"##vote MI lol call this villagery pls xD"

3 minutes ago, manti said:

"That manti guy sux and is probably a wolf"

"lmao i kinda wanna change my vote but i dont really wanna someone help"

"wow that manti guy just voted mello, i better switch"

"##vote MI lol call this villagery pls xD"

:Kappa: