Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/06/2018 at 10:06 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Wolfy reads as scum to me.  I sheep the cases here,  but Wolfy feels more like he's joke posting and his reads don't seem to be coming from a consistent town thought process.  The gutread list doesn't feel genuine to me but also the Refa and omega votes don't really have any good explanation behind them.  Good case here. 

I don't really get the town reads on JC? I've mostly seen him shitposting in the first few pages while throwing shade on omega,  haven't seen concrete opinions from him yet to really get a read on him. 

Elemina is town not because he's asking questions but because he's doing something with the answers he gets to his questions and its v gamesolvey. Upon questioning him on his reads he answers in detail and it shows me a thought process that favors finding scum imo. 

Kinda bothered by Evan trusting a couple of reads without much reasoning,  I feel like the shinori read was v random and the JC read seems to be just hopping on to the bandwagon of townreading him, which is p scummy.  I wouldn't vote here though, because I've got a better case:

Gorf's elemina case is v scummy.  First off, elemina hoping omega will be townie af and saying that he isn't as townie as he wants him to be isn't scummy at all. Why do you see it as scum distancing?  Elemina cites that he played a game with omega recently where omega pocketed him as a wolf, so he's taking precautions not to blindly sign off omega as town. This is a p townie thought process.  Next, gorf shuts down the Wolfy case for bad reasons.  Elemina isn't scum reading wolfy for his turn reads exactly,  he's scum reading him for not having an explanation behind his reads, or rather he believes that wolfy has no conviction behind his reads,  there is a big difference between the two.  What's really bad about Gorf's case is that he seems to be resistant to the elemina townreading bandwagon that's forming.  Its good to be wary of blindly townreading someone but the way he's doing it seems like he doesn't want elemina to be townread in the first place.  That's p agenda heavy and worth a vote from my end. 

Agreed that animal midwife asking questions but having almost no reads is p sketchy. 

Another JC spew it never ends

Andlol ele/duke

On 18/06/2018 at 11:29 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Elemina I just wanted to check your reasoning behind the Tr. From what I've seen of elemina in her last game she's an impulse player and  is ballsy enough to tr her buddy without consulting her other buddies.  I don't have a case on her but I wouldn't tr her for the reasons you gave. 

Hot

@Duk3star I'd let you go for now follow me on Shinori

#Vote: @Shinori

On 18/06/2018 at 10:06 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Wolfy reads as scum to me.  I sheep the cases here,  but Wolfy feels more like he's joke posting and his reads don't seem to be coming from a consistent town thought process.  The gutread list doesn't feel genuine to me but also the Refa and omega votes don't really have any good explanation behind them.  Good case here. 

I don't really get the town reads on JC? I've mostly seen him shitposting in the first few pages while throwing shade on omega,  haven't seen concrete opinions from him yet to really get a read on him. 

Elemina is town not because he's asking questions but because he's doing something with the answers he gets to his questions and its v gamesolvey. Upon questioning him on his reads he answers in detail and it shows me a thought process that favors finding scum imo. 

Kinda bothered by Evan trusting a couple of reads without much reasoning,  I feel like the shinori read was v random and the JC read seems to be just hopping on to the bandwagon of townreading him, which is p scummy.  I wouldn't vote here though, because I've got a better case:

Gorf's elemina case is v scummy.  First off, elemina hoping omega will be townie af and saying that he isn't as townie as he wants him to be isn't scummy at all. Why do you see it as scum distancing?  Elemina cites that he played a game with omega recently where omega pocketed him as a wolf, so he's taking precautions not to blindly sign off omega as town. This is a p townie thought process.  Next, gorf shuts down the Wolfy case for bad reasons.  Elemina isn't scum reading wolfy for his turn reads exactly,  he's scum reading him for not having an explanation behind his reads, or rather he believes that wolfy has no conviction behind his reads,  there is a big difference between the two.  What's really bad about Gorf's case is that he seems to be resistant to the elemina townreading bandwagon that's forming.  Its good to be wary of blindly townreading someone but the way he's doing it seems like he doesn't want elemina to be townread in the first place.  That's p agenda heavy and worth a vote from my end. 

Agreed that animal midwife asking questions but having almost no reads is p sketchy. 

On 18/06/2018 at 11:29 AM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Elemina I just wanted to check your reasoning behind the Tr. From what I've seen of elemina in her last game she's an impulse player and  is ballsy enough to tr her buddy without consulting her other buddies.  I don't have a case on her but I wouldn't tr her for the reasons you gave. 

Gave a town read on ele but backtracked here :sirius:

On 19/06/2018 at 8:24 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Fwiw I'd put shinori and laser guy as lock town.  Shinori because he's not afraid to think of different perspectives and play around with his vote,  he's frozen with his train of thought as mafia.  Laser guy because I've played with via in so many games and I'm sure he's town purely on tone, can't really elaborate on this though. 

tmi? I'm prob just reading too much on this but let's just go for manti

##Vote: @manti

On 19/06/2018 at 9:09 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I feel like play here is to lynch orihime /gorf. 

Orihime has a stance on naana/midwife that makes no sense coming from town trying to solve the game. 

Gorf's cases don't feel genuine and the timing of the midwife vote looks really bad especially when he's still pushing elemina.

I'm also fine with naana /midwife dying.

Not sure if I'll be on for deadline, how many hours do we have?  I'll be on for the next few hours though for discussion.

Theres always a town between gorf/orihime could be both

Day 4: Automated Votals from #6266 to #6289

Shattiel (4): weinerboy, Shinori, Snike, dyachei
Duk3star (2): Killthestory, Orihime
manti (2): EvanManManMan, Shattiel
EvanManManMan (1): Mello
Not voting (4): Donald Trump, Duk3star, JohnCarter, manti

Phase ends in 44h12m. Hammer at 9.

Vote history:

Shattiel (1): manti

<Beta v2.0.4>

Day 4: Automated Votals from #6290 to #6294

Shattiel (4): weinerboy, Shinori, Snike, dyachei
Duk3star (2): Killthestory, Orihime
manti (2): EvanManManMan, Shattiel
EvanManManMan (1): Mello
Not voting (4): Donald Trump, Duk3star, JohnCarter, manti

Phase ends in 43h12m. Hammer at 9.

<Beta v2.0.4>

2 hours ago, Duk3star said:

Oh good SR pissed everybody off. 

Anybody who knows that knows SR was town and therefore I'm town as well. 

he is naturally a bit of a sas, he can do it as either though mr star

with that being said he seemed townier in like 20 minutes than elemina did in 3 days, so thats a thing