Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Snike said:

JC explain to me shattiel v. I didn't understand it yesterday and I don't understand it today.

just saw this, I don't think i've hard v read him since early game, anything v wise from me is from what I saw as a relaxed and whatever attitude from early-game V. 

7 hours ago, Orihime said:

Going out to eat tonight if you need me to look at something please quote me or  something along those lines and I'll happily look at it tonight 

Order the following into a lynch order

manti, ele (duk3), shattiel, shinori, donald

Going through Animals ISO again:

She talked to or associated with

me, shinori, ori, wolfy, elemina, naana, vi-astra, refa, omega, evan, donald, ichigo, shattiel, alpha, dya, sb, weiner, ryan.

that's a lot. 18. and we started with 24. so she didn't talk or refer to moon, fable, MI, mello, manti, jinrou. 2 of which are dead townies, 1 is a dead wolf. one is probably wagon cleared. I don't think the alive 3 were active anyway, the only thing I remember from all 3 was jinrou's meta read

so basically level 0 associations don't tell us poop

23 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

@Shattiel I read you as chill and relaxed towny early game but I can't keep doing that if you're like this. work with me. I had ori manti and ele as top 3 scum. is that right, is that wrong? what order should we do it in? 

Manti>ele>ori

Talk to me why ryan isn't scum

On 6/19/2018 at 10:10 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dyachei pushing naana/midwife without much take in the rest of the players is sus but I wouldn't push before either flip because the other two are a lot more scummy and apparently d1 isn't Dyachei's strong suit so I'm willing to see what they come up with as the game progresses. 

I'm not scum reading omega but I agree that his play is different from his style on sf,  I'd expect the change with the higher percentage of off site players.  Gorf vote is spot on imo,  I'm fine with the reads on dyachei and elemina.  Why do you think that midwife and naana are town?  I haven't seen anything in their play to suggest otherwise. Leaning town here. 

I didn't have a read on naana ed1 but I'd vote him now on principle for the dyachei vote + persuading dya to vote midwife over him since midwife had lackluster content,  which screams of self Pres. This is a lot worse than midwife almost no reads. I think the fight with dya earlier in the thread doesn't read as w/w to me based on tone.

I'm bothered by orihime's stance on midwife in pages 56-57. Comments like "at least if am dies people can't use the excuse of her as a scum read" defeat the purpose of her defense. Feels like scum not wanting to actually commit to a defense which would make sense if midwife is town. I'm unsure if they would be wolf together though, gut says she wouldn't hard defend her buddy at this point in the game. 

Gorf coming back in to vote midwife feels week when he could've pushed harder with his ele case,  really making me more confident in my scum read on him. 

3 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

I don't think i'll even bother trying to analyze AM further, a lot of the comments that come off as awkward associations are just flipped townies

I've talked about some AM associations earlier but seeing how he just straight up copied something from discord he's probably being coached on what to do

33 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

@Shattiel I read you as chill and relaxed towny early game but I can't keep doing that if you're like this. work with me. I had ori manti and ele as top 3 scum. is that right, is that wrong? what order should we do it in? 

Wtf you said you had them as top 3 scum