Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, manti said:

he was hard defending ryan (a counter) while voting ello (the other counter) while saying the lead wagon could be a wolf too but not voting them because "wagonomics or some shit lmao"

so in a vaccum it isnt a great look, but i kinda believe that they genunily believed their ryan read, and spending time defending a counter, over burying a counter, is just such bad eod play it doesnt make sense for a wolf to do that shit

unless wagons were v/w/w in which case that makes sense, but i dont believe that aorn

This is actually a really good read. I think it's pretty accurate of what was going through my head.

@Mello if I wanted to save Marth then why did I singlehandedly dismember the most viable counterwagon to Marth?

18 hours ago, Mello said:

Town:  Donald Trump, JohnCarter, Orihime , Snike, Shinori

Meh: dyachei, Secondhand Revenant, Killthestory

Scum:  EvanManManMan, manti, Shattiel, wienerboy

This is where I'm at right now. 

outed

18 hours ago, JohnCarter said:

@Donald TrumpI forget did you end up changing your meta read on ele since you vs yolo?

so i think his hard drop off can be p sus, but even as scum he would never /out the way he did so i have to call that hard drop nai. i would put his like in the bottom of my town reads (which there are plenty of id say) because i have a hard time seeing town!ele going as balls to the wall as he did d1/when he was here d2. plus im also willing to defer to omega's town read on him as it stands tbh. plus plus it doesnt fit well into the townhole narrative im setting up in my head to exclude her so she's got a place in by default i guess

@manti (Mantichora)
@Shattiel

Donald J. Trump, leader of the free world

snike

dyachei, shinori

johncarter, mello

evan, orihime

weiner

duk3star, killthestory

manti

shatt

this is p much where i stand, as far as im concerned weiner has leeway to fall and duk3 and kill have leeway to rise, but essentially, lynching between those 5 net us a w

##vote: @Shattiel