Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Yo i'm so down with this you don't even know

All aboard the Squirtle Squad train, choo choo!

3 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

@Refa what is ur read on shinori

Null, more likely to be town (especially with his last few posts, I think his frustration at people ignoring his case is more likely to come from town).  I don't have a stronger read on him because I feel like he's tunneling on town. ;/

1 minute ago, SB. said:

hmm

If they claimed PR I would have had them as 80% scum but I’m not sure if AM would just give up and claim vanilla? Although maybe they didn’t think about it. Idk.

Where did AM claim, I don't see it.  Also sick read, BBM.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Words

Well, that's not helping my case lol

Both of these look the same to me but maybe they look different on a heathen SF skin?  I can't tell.

8 minutes ago, Refa said:

I'm fine with this position TBH.  Don't agree w/it personally because I think Marth is more likely to flip scum here, but I can see why Sub!You would think this.

I feel like several people have been like "Marth is not the play today".  It's enough backlash that I'm not super paranoid.  I'm worried that Marth will flip an obvious town role just because he wasn't around to claim, but I feel the same WRT Midwife so it's like...yeah.

IDT either of us have problems with looking good (Joker) as wolves, so this is a weird reason to townread us.

Of course, I'd never claim Squirtle Squad as a wolf, that'd be fucked up.

its my way of saying when you post theres nothing that pings me negatively, but i havent really felt good about making that call cuz the content was low until relatively recently. so youre in the johncarter/omega/refa/sb camp of id rather not make a firm call but the content yall are making puts you in a rather-not-lynch camp for the time being

3 minutes ago, Shinori said:

RVS is poor reasoning to hold a case this late into the day phase.  REsponse to you calling me scummy was me lulling at you I think? Until I got home and pointed out that your reasoning was bad and that you didn't expand on what I did that was scummy.  Could you link the contradiction?

My approach to this game hasn't been LAMIST, I'd need more description for that.  You also just keep misrepping my FUCKING ENTIRE NAANA CASE CAUSE YOU HAVENT READ THE FUCKING GAME.

I literally brought up how I had to ask Naana like the same question about 5 times before she chose to answer me.  At that time she was doing nothing but shit posting in the thread and just 'existing' in the thread without giving content.  I've literalyl stated this multiple times but apparently you wanna say I'm only voting her for posting 1 liners. You and Ichigo both can't read this thread apparently.  However, your posts feel genuine, Ichigo's don't.

I can't get the ISO script on mobile so I cant link the contradiction but you said something like "I don't care about early reads on me" and then proceeded to have a fit about my early read on you. I got the LAMIST vibes from you talking to Ichigo I think. Like you couldn't stand his scumread on you but I could be wrong here because lol didn't read. I can read the thread I just don't feel like reading 40 pages of older stuff. I'm reading the current stuff so you probably don't have to worry about me not reading anymore. But like, not giving content is a pretty bleh reason to scumread. Can you quote the posts where you kept on asking or at least link me to the start of it because what you describe is something I need to see for myself to evaluate fully. Thanks for clarifying the case btw. Idk whether it was me or you that caused the misrep but we good now.

1 minute ago, Animal Midwife said:

Isn't that just for wolves to do? I am apathetic about my death though.

Who's scum on your wagon?

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

All aboard the Squirtle Squad train, choo choo!

Null, more likely to be town (especially with his last few posts, I think his frustration at people ignoring his case is more likely to come from town).  I don't have a stronger read on him because I feel like he's tunneling on town. ;/

Where did AM claim, I don't see it.  Also sick read, BBM.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Words

Well, that's not helping my case lol

Both of these look the same to me but maybe they look different on a heathen SF skin?  I can't tell.

they're the same, if you ctrl + v it pastes without removing formatting, you need to ctrl + shift + v to paste and adapt your text to the default formatting of a text box