New Tempest Trial+: Sweet Dreams [Datamine]

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

But how often does she need the sealed Falchion effect to kill her opponent? Against red and green mine doesn't have trouble to get the job done at full health.

Without the effect, she doesn’t double boss Tiki, Celica, and Jaffar among others, and these are quite dangerous. Sothe and boy Morgan too, I think.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to 50K score and it looks like 14000 other players have as well at the time of this post. Going to have to remind myself throughout the week to tap tap tap my phone to auto battle so that I can get a good rank.

I have very little motivation for this TT. I think I'll scrape by the 50 mark, but I don't plan to do much more. I really hate the final map. It looks nice, but it's awkward as heck for me.

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I have very little motivation for this TT. I think I'll scrape by the 50 mark, but I don't plan to do much more. I really hate the final map. It looks nice, but it's awkward as heck for me.

Its really meant for flying units, namely Summer Tana. 

7 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Its really meant for flying units, namely Summer Tana. 

Yup, that's why there's often a bow and a dagger on each side. But my preference is not and likely never will be for flying units, so it's my least favourite map of the trials so far >.<

I am using Shigure, Innes and now Takumi. I've been considering giving the latter Iote's Shield, since I've removed his Fury for the trials. His seal is DD, while Innes runs my Iote's Shield. My one walking unit is M!Corrin because I can lol

Have absolutely no incentive to try this particular round of maps in Lunatic 7, so sticking to Lunatic 5, at least. Lunatic 7 would drive me crazy on the final map.

21 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Yup, that's why there's often a bow and a dagger on each side. But my preference is not and likely never will be for flying units, so it's my least favourite map of the trials so far >.<

I am using Shigure, Innes and now Takumi. I've been considering giving the latter Iote's Shield, since I've removed his Fury for the trials. His seal is DD, while Innes runs my Iote's Shield. My one walking unit is M!Corrin because I can lol

Have absolutely no incentive to try this particular round of maps in Lunatic 7, so sticking to Lunatic 5, at least. Lunatic 7 would drive me crazy on the final map.

I’ve done lunatic 7, but only during daily ally boosts. My team is Shigure, NY!Azura, F!Grima, and S!Tana. For me, F!Grima is my archer counter thanks to Dragonskin. Shigure and Tana are sweepers, and Azura  provides support. Of all my runs, Shigure was the only The that was koed, and that was Lunatic 7.

8 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

I’ve done lunatic 7, but only during daily ally boosts. My team is Shigure, NY!Azura, F!Grima, and S!Tana. For me, F!Grima is my archer counter thanks to Dragonskin. Shigure and Tana are sweepers, and Azura  provides support. Of all my runs, Shigure was the only The that was koed, and that was Lunatic 7.

I don't have F!Grima or either flying dancer, which probably doesn't help. Oh well, I doubt flying units will help me like this map as I prefer maps that I can use any units on I wish with less difficulty (I think my favourite so far was the Grima map... although probably more for the background design :) ).

I'll get to 50k but I'll stop there, most likely ^.^

33 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I don't have F!Grima or either flying dancer, which probably doesn't help. Oh well, I doubt flying units will help me like this map as I prefer maps that I can use any units on I wish with less difficulty (I think my favourite so far was the Grima map... although probably more for the background design :) ).

I'll get to 50k but I'll stop there, most likely ^.^

Me too. I’ve already got 100,000 HFs. Er, Sorry, I didn’t mean to make you feel bad. But I swear that I got all 4 I got via game, not buying.

4 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Me too. I’ve already got 100,000 HFs. Er, Sorry, I didn’t mean to make you feel bad. But I swear that I got all 4 I got via game, not buying.

Nah, you didn't make me feel bad. I didn't want them lol

At this point I don't really care how much feathers I get in the end (feathers are easy to get anyway), but I'll use this opportunity to raise Masked Marth's HM. Last time I got a lot for Linus, this is probably the best grinding for it.

So I am going out of town today. I am wondering what has the cutoff for top 5000 usually been around? Normally, I shoot for the top 1000, but there was no way I could grind up to 270k in 5 days.

I'm currently at 141,922 which is rank #293.

I can still do at the very least 3 or so runs per day for the rewards so 170k should be easily obtainable for me.

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

So I am going out of town today. I am wondering what has the cutoff for top 5000 usually been around? Normally, I shoot for the top 1000, but there was no way I could grind up to 270k in 5 days.

I'm currently at 141,922 which is rank #293.

I can still do at the very least 3 or so runs per day for the rewards so 170k should be easily obtainable for me.

Someone did some data collection for the last two TTs, the sample size isn't huge but it was estimated at 158k last time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s1T3R9bxIKnFFjwPixejSfRWDaaTLLATLmZGsg3S3ew/edit#gid=1696060509

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Someone did some data collection for the last two TTs, the sample size isn't huge but it was estimated at 158k last time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s1T3R9bxIKnFFjwPixejSfRWDaaTLLATLmZGsg3S3ew/edit#gid=1696060509

ahh, thank you. I figured it was somewhere between 150k and 160k.

I should be more than safe then.

A score of 60,405 is currently worth rank 9,475. Before I was slightly out of top 10k with ~58k. Would be nice to stay in top 10k without much effort. 

18 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Without the effect, she doesn’t double boss Tiki, Celica, and Jaffar among others, and these are quite dangerous. Sothe and boy Morgan too, I think.

Do you have some buffs for her? Sothe and Jaffar should die from one hit if it's not the last map. 

I found also Leif annoyingly fast, not to mention Karla and Ayra. Usually Tiki and Marth don't have big problems with red and green. 

Tiki arrives to 54 DEF (neutral 35 + 4 TT boost + 5 ATK/DEF bond + 4 Ward dragons (Grima) + 6 DEF tactic (Cordelia/Tak-Tak)) which results also in a nice Ignis (43 extra damage). 

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Do you have some buffs for her? Sothe and Jaffar should die from one hit if it's not the last map. 

They very rarely appear for me in the first half; my only buffs are Hone Atk and Hone Spd from Azura. The additional Def also helps her tank more stuff than I expected because I’m a master tactician.

80,003 funny score, currently at rank 8,149. 

Switching around team members and invested a little in M!Marth. Can't find a team to make her the main sweep. 

/Edit: switched to dragons (SS!Tiki, Myrrh, Ninian) + M!Marth, nice change. Current score 85,643 is worth rank 7,374. 

Edited by mampfoid

31 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Because its where the most recent story events have taken place.

I wouldn't exactly call Chapter 5 of Book II recent, since that was added five months ago (February 22nd). The fact remains that they had two new sets of beach maps (Paralogues 21 and 22) that could've been used, yet chose to use neither of them or either of last year's.

11 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Because its where the most recent story events have taken place.

The intro dialogue doesn't really mention any recent events and seems to take place in the "Paralogue Continuity".

11 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I wouldn't exactly call Chapter 5 of Book II recent, since that was added five months ago (February 22nd). The fact remains that they had two new sets of beach maps (Paralogues 21 and 22) that could've been used, yet chose to use neither of them or either of last year's.

They could have used nothing but beach maps with maps to spare.  They could have had some story explanation for being in snowland, but without that, it just seems weird.

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They could have used nothing but beach maps with maps to spare.  They could have had some story explanation for being in snowland, but without that, it just seems weird.

This is also the third time that maps from the World of Awakening chapter (4 of Book I) have been used in a TT (the first one and Invisible Ties back in March), in case you wanted an extra layer of bafflement.

I'm not sure if it's funny or just aggravating watching the AI try to autobattle.  The multiple snowblock levels are particularly bad.