SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

19 minutes ago, Omega. said:

From the games we've played, I think I usually just wagon/attack people? I'm not sure what your perception of my villager meta is so not sure how to address what you're saying here. Can you expand on what you see as my villager meta?

I will point out in the last game that I got a bunch of heat for not being in meta but was a villager anyway.

It doesn't feel like you really care about figuring out alignments. You don't seem invested in it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've created some standard for me to reach and because I haven't met it, are calling me a wolf. We haven't talked much, but I assure you anyone I've talked to a decent amount will vouch for me being solvey and doing things I wouldn't have to as a wolf.

I haven't seen any reason to assume multiball. Reachy on your part. Even if we were, that's just more wolves for me to hunt. Like, do you expect me to DM people and case them or something? What does solvey mean here? Feel like you're trying to draw a parallel to NOC despite this being a different game type.

I'm not trying to draw a parallel and feel like you keep trying to change the terms.

when I've talked to you, you haven't been solvy. I dont think you really care about finding out my alignment. It feels like you're going through the motions but give 0 shits about the conclusions.

So you're not looking like a villager to me. And the thing YOU keep pointing to is that refa was a wolf and you wouldn't treat a bro like that. That's it.

now you're attacking me instead of trying to look at whether or not I could really believe this (I do). You're attacking the player by calling it all reachy and you've basically OMGUS'd by talking about how only people in the POE are pushing you.

Maybe it's because I literally have nothing to lose by pushing you and others are worried about how it makes them look?

When I've talked to you, I put more energy towards getting your opinions because there is no dynamic townread on you and wanted to see where you were at.

It's not OMGUS. I publicly shat on Elie yesterday and voted you first today, and tried to CFD you EOD1. The POE shading me is just desperation; I cannot believe anyone can think, "Hey, let's lynch YOLOSWAG after he started D2 pushing the flipped wolf." Just ridiculous, and bad direction.

As for you realistically doing this, we'll see. You do you I guess. We've got time in the Day and most people haven't done shit today so let's see what happens.

29 minutes ago, dyachei said:

It has nothing to do with how you treated refa. For all I know, there are 2 wolf packs and you're in the other one. You're not being a villager IMO

This is why the game is not multiball

Refa was in antispew the entirety of day 2. They were not worth saving. Because of this, according to how I was told multiball in OC games plays out, Refa would have been sacraficed to find the other team. The fact that there were no reports of Refa attempting to contact the other scum team means either they got it first try or they could tell based on numbers there was one mafia team.

6 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I think she could be, yeah. All she's done is be wrong about me and use bad reasons to be so.

Do you expect me to be like, "Okay, she's clean" after her posts today? I haven't seen anything that makes me think that.

OMGUS

yup. totally see that as a thing villa!yolo does

40 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I'm not trying to draw a parallel and feel like you keep trying to change the terms.

when I've talked to you, you haven't been solvy. I dont think you really care about finding out my alignment. It feels like you're going through the motions but give 0 shits about the conclusions.

So you're not looking like a villager to me. And the thing YOU keep pointing to is that refa was a wolf and you wouldn't treat a bro like that. That's it.

now you're attacking me instead of trying to look at whether or not I could really believe this (I do). You're attacking the player by calling it all reachy and you've basically OMGUS'd by talking about how only people in the POE are pushing you.

Maybe it's because I literally have nothing to lose by pushing you and others are worried about how it makes them look?

as a player that’s pushed both slots this is tvt

You're basically demanding that I read you V and because I don't, are saying I'm a wolf for it. Please. I was pushing you before your treatment of me. 

What solveyness have you shown dya?

Probably going to be here later, just got some bad news so am taking a break and I want others to talk anyway.

I'm also gonna throw out that iris could be scum but I haven't talked to her a lot myself , tho (meta meta meta) i feel like she'd be talking more to me herself if she were town.....unless she thinks I'm scum, which I haven't seen her imply.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

You're basically demanding that I read you V and because I don't, are saying I'm a wolf for it. Please. I was pushing you before your treatment of me. 

What solveyness have you shown dya?

Probably going to be here later, just got some bad news so am taking a break and I want others to talk anyway.

learn to read yolo.

I'm saying you're not trying to read me. you're looking for an easy push.

Guess you should have tried yesterday because fuck if I'm gonna let that happen today

my reads are a HUGE mess and I have to grab them from thread now, so if I seem like I'm just sitting here that's my bad LOL. I didn't realize dya was silenced I feel hella bad now

here is where I'm at though. I think we're focusing on the wrong people. iris/snike for example I think need to be looked into and pressured harder. I would probably revisit the elie wagon also because he hasn't done anything to convince me he's still town, and he still has his ed1 against him. 

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

here is where I'm at though. I think we're focusing on the wrong people. iris/snike for example I think need to be looked into and pressured harder. I would probably revisit the elie wagon also because he hasn't done anything to convince me he's still town, and he still has his ed1 against him. 

what i dont like there is that he basically tried to convince me marth was scum then left when I didn't bite (elie)

also nobody (hey sully hey ) answered my question from earlier so I'll reframe it: why is silencing the people who are being scumread a good idea????? wouldn't that just make it harder to determine their alignment 

silencer in general sucks because what benefit does it have for town? and I'm being serious I'm genuinely confused? what benefit do we have using ot even having a silencer? I'm not saying the role is scum but just why are we using it?

Hey Via hey. That wasn't my call. SB and Amph seemed to think it was a good idea.

NOC is not really my specialty and this a weird situation so I'm really waiting on my towncore to pitch in with some of their reads before I push a lynch.