The official Nino is good thread

suck my dick, I've been playing fe7 for over a decade. that makes me better than dondon and I say Lyn is the best unit because ......

shut up your mom sucks.

I'm gonna report you if you disrespect me.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

suck my dick, I've been playing fe7 for over a decade. that makes me better than dondon and I say Lyn is the best unit because ......

shut up your mom sucks.

Do it I dare u 

Nino has the best promotion. From loli to mature young lady in a half-minute, who else does that in FE? They really should've given us a 33 years old Nino in FEH, 33 being how old she'd be in Binding were she still alive.

38 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

20/20 Wendy is gooder

Pink > Green

Wrong! Nino Green >>>> Gwendolyn Pink. But Farina Blue bests them both. And Sophia Lavender loses to them all. 

...Actually, I think I should try doing this- tiering all the shades of hair color in FE. I'll get to it after I finally decide whether a Fire Emblem Kart game should feature a Baby Nowi.

14 minutes ago, indigospace said:

No one has Lyn's thighs. But all of her other appearances do.

Micthighiah exists, and her thighs have a longer best by date than Lyn's.

54 minutes ago, Florete said:

No one does their best as much as Nino. That must make her the best. Right?

Except she LIES! and doesn't tell you that line is 100% generic fare in Japan and translations. Do not trust Nino, ever. Her professed illiteracy is also a lie, since everyone in FE is literate for some reason, despite Medieval European literacy being restricted mostly to the elite, and more so the priestly elite than the secular.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nino has the best promotion. From loli to mature young lady in a half-minute, who else does that in FE? They really should've given us a 33 years old Nino in FEH, 33 being how old she'd be in Binding were she still alive.

Is It really 33 when she dies? I thought she died younger?

I don't believe it's ever specified that she dies, the most it says in Erk and Jaffars endings is that she disappears.

You thinking of Canas, maybe?

Edit: Hmm, maybe I was getting this wrong. I think Lugh mentioned his parents died when he was 4. She'd be around 25 when she died I'd imagine.

Edited by Edgelord

5 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

I don't believe it's ever specified that she dies, the most it says in Erk and Jaffars endings is that she disappears.

You thinking of Canas, maybe?

Edit: Hmm, maybe I was getting this wrong. I think Lugh mentioned his parents died when he was 4. She'd be around 25 when she died I'd imagine.

Yeah I remembered Lugh or ray mentioning their parents died when they were young 

its still sad she died so young 

6 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Is It really 33 when she dies? I thought she died younger?

I was going on IF she lived until Binding. But Lugh for some reason (hint- Nino didn't exist at the time) knows that his parents lived until he was 4, according to what he says in his Melady support. Lugh says he is two years younger than Roy in his Ellen support, who is 15, so he is 13. Nino is 14 in Blazing, because she says so in her Canas support.

So deduct 9 from 999, the year Binding happens, to get 991. Blazing Eliwood/Hector Mode happens in 980. 991 - 980 = 11. 14 + 11 = 25. NIno was 25 when she died.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I was going on IF she lived until Binding. But Lugh for some reason (hint- Nino didn't exist at the time) knows that his parents lived until he was 4, according to what he says in his Melady support. Lugh says he is two years younger than Roy in his Ellen support, who is 15, so he is 13. Nino is 14 in Blazing, because she says so in her Canas support.

So deduct 9 from 999, the year Binding happens, to get 991. Blazing Eliwood/Hector Mode happens in 980. 991 - 980 = 11. 14 + 11 = 25. NIno was 25 when she died.

Oh okay. Probably should have known that 

poor Nino, she did her best :(:

1 hour ago, Mister Rogers said:

shut up your mom sucks.

Man, don't send me to find something that wasn't meant to be found. :P:

3 hours ago, Mister Rogers said:

shut up your mom sucks.

Your mom gay and your dad lesbian.

Nino is cool yeah! Never got far enough in FE7 to get her, believe it or not...

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

poor Nino, she did her best :(:

According to Jaffar, she didn't.

He was weak, but he was still able to run from those who sought to claim the bounty on the Angel of Death. Nino was but a child, hardly a member of the Black Fang, under the protection of Hector and Eliwood, she could've easily led a life in peace in Lycia, and no one would have known otherwise.

But no, one day, entrusting her children to Lucius while she was gone, she went off to pursue Jaffar. With her single-minded determination, she found him at last, in a remote village in Ilia. She then nursed the Angel, who was becoming worn from years of relentless pursuit, who had been through such the day since he left, the day he noticed the warmth rising in Nino's being. It was for her sake and his children's sake that he fled, but Nino wrongly to him, placed him before their progeny, his last gift to her. Their reunion spawned the greatest, simplest and most quiet affections ever known to humankind, despite the cold hovel in which they were born. in Nino's mind of a paradisiacal fever, there was the belief he would be able to see the two bundles he had given her, she had never had the chance to say it was twins. 

And wanting it to be a surprise, she never did. This paradise amounted to scarcely more than two weeks, for Jaffar had been afflicted by the comfort of his Nino, and had grown complacent. His killer instinct, which had endowed him with sixth sense of detecting the slightest danger from a hundred miles away, had dulled to naught. The hounds came quickly in the night, he awoke to the sound born of human navigation, the careless missteps of his predators. Leaving Nino asleep beneath the thin bedsheet, in a room the hunters would not so easily stumble upon, he quickly drew his daggers once more. He could feel he had slowed within ten paces from the dirt on which he had laid, but already had a plan in mind. He dare not let her know of this, not while the threat was immediate, she he knew would risk herself to save him, and to see her die before him was something he could not bear the thought of. He needed to see exactly what vultures had come for him, once he knew them and the hunting fields, he determine whether he could bite the snakes that were lunging at him, or if he would have to flee, or if he would have to draw them away from the hovel as much as he could, before finally yielding his neck to their mouths.

While the chase was on, Nino in her slumber felt the absence of her beloved at her side. She awoke, it was not a simple stroll in the night he had gone on, to see all his clothes, including the fresh cloth she had brought him, his shoes, and the knives all were no longer there. She knew something was wrong, she knew he must be fleeing from those dogged pursuers. Yet she would not let him go off alone, and his trail was still a half hour fresh, far more ripe a trail than she had ever had finding him again. She followed, and as she noticed steps in the footsteps of Jaffar, she realized if she continued, she would see what in mankind would haunt her dear for eternity. She heard his voice in her head, begging with demand that she not do this, the fiends shall scalp the sweetest soul if it should adore the infamous Angel. Pausing for a moment, Nino changed her course, keeping to her objective of finding her husband, but without meeting his tormentors along the way.

It was dark, but the waning crescent lit the sky, as did the torches of the scarred, smiling, sword drawn scavengers. She saw him, dashing away from them and her alike, she thought she could make out marks of blood upon the frozen heaps of snow as he ran. They followed, and she was horrified. To see the mere silhouettes of them, they struck greatest fear into her, even though she had been of a league of assassins! They were no worse than the worst, but to know they were his monsters made it so hard to keep such a calm as she had in her innocence about. Afraid of losing him having been with him again after so long, she had to protect him. But had she? She had no weapons, nor tomes, and her magic she had given up practice of since the Fang had fallen and the Gate shut again. Nonetheless, she knew she came from a great family of mages, and had cast spells without the catalysts of tomes plenty before, she would do it again, should it drain her of her soul, if it kept her Jaffar alive. With haste and caution she ran, to save him and slay those hunters, so optimistic she was.

But this was not to be. Jaffar had blundered terribly, into a mountain vale where there was nowhere to ascend easily. He tried, but only wasted time, he could not flee, so he would have to kill. Using what precious little time he had, Jaffar turned around, his will silenced his pains, and he prepared his senses to pick up on all aspects of his enemies. They approached, and he was ready to greet them. When Nino arrived, of the twelve which appeared present, Jaffar had sliced through four and was engaged with the rest, she could perceive he was wounded, and might not make it through them all. But from a ridge above, she breathed deeply and prepared to launch a great flame on the gathered wolves. Unable to truly concentrate and her skills dulled, and her spell went awry, it was neither as strong nor as accurate as she had hoped. It did catch them by surprise, but she was unsteady afterwards, and she had failed to notice the archer, who taking the flame as from a phantom creation of the hellish Angel of Death turned and took aim at her.

The arrow, laced with poison, pierced her side. She collapsed to the ground, but in the moment of her fall, she saw it happen. Jaffar had lunged at the archer just before it's arrow flew, had it not been for him, her heart would have become its quiver. Jaffar then in a breathless chain slashed one after the other of his demons, by the time her head knocked the cold, wet snow, they were all dead.

Closing her eyes, for how long, she could not tell, she opened them again to find Jaffar by her side. He was bleeding out, no amount of salves nor staffs could save him, he had lost just so much, it was as that awful day so many years ago. He spoke, in pain, he had saved her, and she then noticed that where the arrow had gone, Jaffar had made a tourniquet, having torn off part of his own garb to do so, he had nothing more to fear from frostbite. He said he removed the affected area quickly, the toxin will not kill her now. He then asked the one thing he could, ...why? On this dark, silent night, tears from heaven flowed, like the first snowmelt of the Spring. 

Collapsed in her arms, she responded, it was for him, it was for them. She apologized profusely. Each time he muttered something, increasingly incoherent as he sunk further on her and his brain became deprived of blood, she answered back. Caught in such lament and regret, she forgot and never told him of his two sons, with her purity of soul, and the one with his devilish smirk. He then ceased to speak, had Death claimed its emissary.

His residual vital heat kept her alive through the rest of the night. She then stripped him of his outermost layers and wearing them, brought his body back to the nearest village. She begged the priest to bury him, and looking at such a sad sight, he agreed to do so at no cost to her, she was already broke. A simple gravestone was erected, "In Whom I Saw A Precious Soul" she had engraved on it, to place his name and title on them, would desecrate him with the stigma of pariah which had ruined him all his life. As the thin oak coffin was lowered into the ground, not very deep due to Ilia's permafrost, she wanted to fall and join him, but she did not.

A few villagers, noticing this young woman of profound sorrows, asked her if there was anything they could do to help. She remember what she had left behind in Lycia, and asked for a quill and some parchment. She wrote that she was an acquaintance of a young woman named Nino, to whom she had strangely told that should she and her husband die, that she should write to a Father Lucius of Araphen informing him of this. May those whom she had entrusted him with, he raise into wonderful human beings like their father before them, for she can no longer. With some money given by the villagers, Nino then entrusted this letter to a passing Pegasus Knight and paid her to deliver it.

So shattered by the death of the one whom she loved and no one else would, she lacked the strength to follow up on Jaffar's last request and return to their children. She changed her name, and set up a life in the village, tending to Jaffar's grave every day and doing basic chores to earn a simple living there amongst the native residents. None dared to ask about her past, though the requiems and dirges she came to sing hinted at it. In spite of not wanting to live anymore, she clung to life for more than a half decade afterwards.

35 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

According to Jaffar, she didn't.

He was weak, but he was still able to run from those who sought to claim the bounty on the Angel of Death. Nino was but a child, hardly a member of the Black Fang, under the protection of Hector and Eliwood, she could've easily led a life in peace in Lycia, and no one would have known otherwise.

But no, one day, entrusting her children to Lucius while she was gone, she went off to pursue Jaffar. With her single-minded determination, she found him at last, in a remote village in Ilia. She then nursed the Angel, who was becoming worn from years of relentless pursuit, who had been through such the day since he left, the day he noticed the warmth rising in Nino's being. It was for her sake and his children's sake that he fled, but Nino wrongly to him, placed him before their progeny, his last gift to her. Their reunion spawned the greatest, simplest and most quiet affections ever known to humankind, despite the cold hovel in which they were born. in Nino's mind of a paradisiacal fever, there was the belief he would be able to see the two bundles he had given her, she had never had the chance to say it was twins. 

And wanting it to be a surprise, she never did. This paradise amounted to scarcely more than two weeks, for Jaffar had been afflicted by the comfort of his Nino, and had grown complacent. His killer instinct, which had endowed him with sixth sense of detecting the slightest danger from a hundred miles away, had dulled to naught. The hounds came quickly in the night, he awoke to the sound born of human navigation, the careless missteps of his predators. Leaving Nino asleep beneath the thin bedsheet, in a room the hunters would not so easily stumble upon, he quickly drew his daggers once more. He could feel he had slowed within ten paces from the dirt on which he had laid, but already had a plan in mind. He dare not let her know of this, not while the threat was immediate, she he knew would risk herself to save him, and to see her die before him was something he could not bear the thought of. He needed to see exactly what vultures had come for him, once he knew them and the hunting fields, he determine whether he could bite the snakes that were lunging at him, or if he would have to flee, or if he would have to draw them away from the hovel as much as he could, before finally yielding his neck to their mouths.

While the chase was on, Nino in her slumber felt the absence of her beloved at her side. She awoke, it was not a simple stroll in the night he had gone on, to see all his clothes, including the fresh cloth she had brought him, his shoes, and the knives all were no longer there. She knew something was wrong, she knew he must be fleeing from those dogged pursuers. Yet she would not let him go off alone, and his trail was still a half hour fresh, far more ripe a trail than she had ever had finding him again. She followed, and as she noticed steps in the footsteps of Jaffar, she realized if she continued, she would see what in mankind would haunt her dear for eternity. She heard his voice in her head, begging with demand that she not do this, the fiends shall scalp the sweetest soul if it should adore the infamous Angel. Pausing for a moment, Nino changed her course, keeping to her objective of finding her husband, but without meeting his tormentors along the way.

It was dark, but the waning crescent lit the sky, as did the torches of the scarred, smiling, sword drawn scavengers. She saw him, dashing away from them and her alike, she thought she could make out marks of blood upon the frozen heaps of snow as he ran. They followed, and she was horrified. To see the mere silhouettes of them, they struck greatest fear into her, even though she had been of a league of assassins! They were no worse than the worst, but to know they were his monsters made it so hard to keep such a calm as she had in her innocence about. Afraid of losing him having been with him again after so long, she had to protect him. But had she? She had no weapons, nor tomes, and her magic she had given up practice of since the Fang had fallen and the Gate shut again. Nonetheless, she knew she came from a great family of mages, and had cast spells without the catalysts of tomes plenty before, she would do it again, should it drain her of her soul, if it kept her Jaffar alive. With haste and caution she ran, to save him and slay those hunters, so optimistic she was.

But this was not to be. Jaffar had blundered terribly, into a mountain vale where there was nowhere to ascend easily. He tried, but only wasted time, he could not flee, so he would have to kill. Using what precious little time he had, Jaffar turned around, his will silenced his pains, and he prepared his senses to pick up on all aspects of his enemies. They approached, and he was ready to greet them. When Nino arrived, of the twelve which appeared present, Jaffar had sliced through four and was engaged with the rest, she could perceive he was wounded, and might not make it through them all. But from a ridge above, she breathed deeply and prepared to launch a great flame on the gathered wolves. Unable to truly concentrate and her skills dulled, and her spell went awry, it was neither as strong nor as accurate as she had hoped. It did catch them by surprise, but she was unsteady afterwards, and she had failed to notice the archer, who taking the flame as from a phantom creation of the hellish Angel of Death turned and took aim at her.

The arrow, laced with poison, pierced her side. She collapsed to the ground, but in the moment of her fall, she saw it happen. Jaffar had lunged at the archer just before it's arrow flew, had it not been for him, her heart would have become its quiver. Jaffar then in a breathless chain slashed one after the other of his demons, by the time her head knocked the cold, wet snow, they were all dead.

Closing her eyes, for how long, she could not tell, she opened them again to find Jaffar by her side. He was bleeding out, no amount of salves nor staffs could save him, he had lost just so much, it was as that awful day so many years ago. He spoke, in pain, he had saved her, and she then noticed that where the arrow had gone, Jaffar had made a tourniquet, having torn off part of his own garb to do so, he had nothing more to fear from frostbite. He said he removed the affected area quickly, the toxin will not kill her now. He then asked the one thing he could, ...why? On this dark, silent night, tears from heaven flowed, like the first snowmelt of the Spring. 

Collapsed in her arms, she responded, it was for him, it was for them. She apologized profusely. Each time he muttered something, increasingly incoherent as he sunk further on her and his brain became deprived of blood, she answered back. Caught in such lament and regret, she forgot and never told him of his two sons, with her purity of soul, and the one with his devilish smirk. He then ceased to speak, had Death claimed its emissary.

His residual vital heat kept her alive through the rest of the night. She then stripped him of his outermost layers and wearing them, brought his body back to the nearest village. She begged the priest to bury him, and looking at such a sad sight, he agreed to do so at no cost to her, she was already broke. A simple gravestone was erected, "In Whom I Saw A Precious Soul" she had engraved on it, to place his name and title on them, would desecrate him with the stigma of pariah which had ruined him all his life. As the thin oak coffin was lowered into the ground, not very deep due to Ilia's permafrost, she wanted to fall and join him, but she did not.

A few villagers, noticing this young woman of profound sorrows, asked her if there was anything they could do to help. She remember what she had left behind in Lycia, and asked for a quill and some parchment. She wrote that she was an acquaintance of a young woman named Nino, to whom she had strangely told that should she and her husband die, that she should write to a Father Lucius of Araphen informing him of this. May those whom she had entrusted him with, he raise into wonderful human beings like their father before them, for she can no longer. With some money given by the villagers, Nino then entrusted this letter to a passing Pegasus Knight and paid her to deliver it.

So shattered by the death of the one whom she loved and no one else would, she lacked the strength to follow up on Jaffar's last request and return to their children. She changed her name, and set up a life in the village, tending to Jaffar's grave every day and doing basic chores to earn a simple living there amongst the native residents. None dared to ask about her past, though the requiems and dirges she came to sing hinted at it. In spite of not wanting to live anymore, she clung to life for more than a half decade afterwards.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

now we just need diogo

Yep and the boys will be together, just nobody say anything controversial ok?

*Me 2 seconds later*

Germany should have won WWI

Man I can't believe all of you are forgetting Will and Wallace, the real MVPs of fe 7. Also Nino is best mage cus growths, and you are wrong if you think otherwise. Growths are all that matter.

Lyn 10/10 best lord would give heaven seal to first. Bows too OP