Halloween silhouettes for the 10/10 banner

Jingle Jangle

I just want another special banner with no Nohrians. Just one, so I can have more of a cooldown period. I really do not want them to have another huge alt serving to "make up" for the "extravagent" amount of Hoshidans we've been getting. Just make it a good non-offensive Echoes/FE7 combo or whatever so my orbs can also be savedĀ for trying my luck at Sakunyan again.

Edited by Nanima

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who it's going to be. It seems like this banner has more people stumped than usual, and I don't think they'll give Camilla another alt so soon.

Someone drew using the right figure's outline and it was Felicia. Personally, I can see Felicia being a flying healer/staff unit, since maids also wield staves. Plus, it would be right after the banner her sister is the focus of and Jakob, her male counterpart, was the focus on the Halloween banner last year.

The one on the left could be Camilla, but I could also see it being Tharja or Sonya. It would make sense for it to be Sonya, since she's affiliated with Witches the most, but that's just me.

The best surprise, IMO, for the figure on the left would be for it to be some male character in drag. THAT would be a gag.

I want Camilla for the memes and angry feedback about alts. Then we'd no longer have alts and everyone can be happy : )

It'd actually be interesting to see what will happen in CYL3 then as Camilla would be the first character to not win a CYL and have 5 versions of herself. Will alt fatique affect her chances of winning a spot in CYL3? I'm curious to find out

Edited by silveraura25

The one on the left is definitely giving off Pegasus vibes, and the one on the right feels like it could be Nyx (More fates gah!) or Ā it's Lucius and Forrest cuz int says wants to be weird

27 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

The one on the left is definitely giving off Pegasus vibes, and the one on the right feels like it could be Nyx (More fates gah!) or Ā it's Lucius and Forrest cuz int says wants to be weird

right is my beloved Clair judging from the Hairs. left i have no clue :/

Edited by Hilda

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

I want Camilla for the memes and angry feedback about alts. Then we'd no longer have alts and everyone can be happy : )

It'd actually be interesting to see what will happen in CYL3 then as Camilla would be the first character to not win a CYL and have 5 versions of herself. Will alt fatique affect her chances of winning a spot in CYL3? I'm curious to find out

It's Camilla, so of course it won't. She may have fans for her personality but too many peopleĀ just vote for her design and Yandere-ness, so an alt overload does nothing to stop them.

On topic, does the outfit on the right look like Florina/ Nino's pegasus armour to anyone else?

19 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

It's Camilla, so of course it won't. She may have fans for her personality but too many peopleĀ just vote for her design and Yandere-ness, so an alt overload does nothing to stop them.

On topic, does the outfit on the right look like Florina/ Nino's pegasus armour to anyone else?

I dunno. I've read comments of people not wanting any more Camilla alts despite being fans of the character. Doesn't represent all fans, but a minority can affect voting

7 hours ago, Kaden said:

The possibility of a sixth Camilla? Yeah, I'm going to want two more after that because it'd be hilariously dumb to have two teams of Camillas. I wonder if Sonya could work as the left one or just being a candidate for this banner. She, Celica, and Delthea do have connections to witches.

Now that you mention this, and with the ponytail, the right one could be Delthea.

The haircut on the left reminds me of Subaki a bit but I think the silhouettes are two female characters.

The character on the right looks small so I guess it's a younger character.Ā  I guess it could be Delthea. She is a popular character without an alt andĀ a witch costume would even make sense for her.

If that's Delthea, I think the character on the left could be Sonya but I wouldn't be surprised if that's Camilla.

If we take the bulge of the left character to be their elbow, I think they're wielding weapons similar to the Dancer's Ring (you can see the thorns jut out of their back, and a similar ringed weapon in their other hand). Another dagger user, perhaps?

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

If itā€™s Camilla or Cordelia, itā€™ll be the easiest skip of my life~

How many Camillas are we going to get before IS remembers thereā€™s other characters in that game besides her?

Well, we're at 5, this would make 6, so 8? 9? 10? We still need Dancer!Camilla, Winter!Camilla, Brave!Camilla, and Legendary!Camilla. Actually, it'd be awesome if we got a Bolverk weilding Camilla as either Brave or Legendary. I'd still prefer my standard +10 one, but it's a nice idea. IĀ just don't think I'd be able to tolerate more alts of her other than that.Ā 

Edit: Also, looking at the sillouettes again, I think they're hinting at a seasonal staff with the pumpkin thing instead of it being attached to the broom. If so...it'd probably have Wrathful built in, or Panic-type effect as a play on the whole "fear and terror" thing.

Edited by silverserpent

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Where do people see a ponytail on the right silhouette? I just see a giant witch hat obscuring much of her head. I can't tell if there's a ponytail at all.

If you look just under the hat, you can make out some wisps of hair for bangs on the right and to the left under the hat, there's a curling trail of what looks like hair in ponytail-esque fashion.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Where do people see a ponytail on the right silhouette? I just see a giant witch hat obscuring much of her head. I can't tell if there's a ponytail at all.

Coming out of their right shoulder

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

If you look just under the hat, you can make out some wisps of hair for bangs on the right and to the left under the hat, there's a curling trail of what looks like hair in ponytail-esque fashion.

I saw that strand of hair, but it just looks like that to me, a strand of hair. No indication of a ponytail. Besides, how is a ponytail even possible under a witch hat?

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I saw that strand of hair, but it just looks like that to me, a strand of hair. No indication of a ponytail. Besides, how is a ponytail even possible under a witch hat?

It looks like it curls upwards, usually it only does that with ponytails

20181007_094453.png

Edited by silverserpent

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

It looks like it curls upwards, usually it only does that with ponytails

20181007_094453.png

A ponytail doesn't work in this hat though. It can't be one and I still don't see the indication you're telling me. It's flipping around, so what? Long hair does that no matter what. Just look at any long-haired character.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

A ponytail doesn't work in this hat though. It can't be one and I still don't see the indication you're telling me. It's flipping around, so what? Long hair does that no matter what. Just look at any long-haired character.

If it's a low-hanging pontail at the base of the neck?

18 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

If it's a low-hanging pontail at the base of the neck?

That's possible, but I don't see indication that it's that either. We'll have to see.

Two girls?Ā  I really hope this banner has 2 guys on it, because otherwise unless it has a new unit type I really want I will skip it.Ā  I am also hoping for there to be units from older games on this.Ā Ā Ā FE4 and 5 have yet to have any seasonal reps and Halloween seem like best place for them.Ā  As to guessing I have no clue other then I think they are both girls which makes me lose interest before I have even seen the trailer.

15 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Two girls?Ā  I really hope this banner has 2 guys on it, because otherwise unless it has a new unit type I really want I will skip it.Ā  I am also hoping for there to be units from older games on this.Ā Ā Ā FE4 and 5 have yet to have any seasonal reps and Halloween seem like best place for them.Ā  As to guessing I have no clue other then I think they are both girls which makes me lose interest before I have even seen the trailer.

I keep reminding myself they showed two guys last time and still have 2:2 (of course because they couldn't not have girls on a seasonal banner, apparently).Ā 

I'm already bracing myself for the disappointment of Spring and Summer, though. I'm guessing the last seasonal was the exception -.-Ā 

Maybe there's a chance it won't be, though. I'd also love to see other games get a chance. Guess we just have to wait for the reveal, but my hopes are already flatlined.Ā 

I want the other two units to be guys too. I don't care at all for all this extreme female bias IS has in this game. At the very least, give me seasonal Ike already. He should've had one a long time ago imo, if Lyn could get two already.

Edited by Anacybele

Aside from my orbs and wallet screaming, bring on more Camillas. Go ahead and give me one for every season and one for every color and weapon type combination. Now for fairness' sake to other people, they shouldn't spam alts of one character too close together, but I'd still be pulling for them myself. I give my blessing to any Lyn fan eager for Lyn #15, too. No shame in being happy with more love for your favorites in my book. I don't have the energy to get mad at the alt counts in this game.

That said, I think people are getting worked up for nothing. The closest we've seen one character get multiple seasonal alts is Azura with PA Azura and NY Azura (about 2 months and 2 seasonal banners in between them). If Camilla got one now she'd have just 2 months and just 1 seasonal banner in between, so it seems a bit too close. I still don't think the silhouette quite matches her either. It could even be a long-haired dude for all we can tell. The part sticking out that could be a breast looks like it could also be a shoulder, as they're leaning in their damaged art.