Halloween silhouettes for the 10/10 banner

Jingle Jangle

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Ah so monsters basically~

I'm American so, pretty much anything can be a costume~ Movie characters are pretty much the main things people go for, followed by the stereotypical monsters and such~

I did not know, thanks! In France, the only movie characters that you can see is Michael Myers ^^

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

I did not know, thanks! In France, the only movie characters that you can see is Michael Myers ^^

Yeah, people go as lots of stuff here, like firefighters, pilots, princesses, pirates, gypsies, animals, policemen, cartoon characters, movie characters, celebrities, etc. Pretty much anything sans a normal kid on the street.

14 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Yeah, people go as lots of stuff here, like firefighters, pilots, princesses, pirates, gypsies, animals, policemen, cartoon characters, movie characters, celebrities, etc. Pretty much anything sans a normal kid on the street.

Also Sans. Hopefully, I mean

40 minutes ago, Drakhis said:

That’s a good choice at least. Michael is great. 

I find Felicia and Oboro interesting, but it’s really difficult to tell based on what little we have. 

Halloween Oboro would be amazing. Wonder if we'd get Halloween Subaki as well; I think he was another Hoshidan with a Halloween DLC, right? But it would also be nice to see the other games get seasonal representation, too and IS seems to be doing a decent job of it this year.

Edit: double checked. Mummy!Setsuna is a possibilty too, along with Vampire!Leo and Poet!Subaki. I doubt they'd do Pirate!Xander or Succubus!Camilla after just having them on seasonals. Maybe next year...I'd definitely save up for a +10 Pirate!Xander...

Edited by silverserpent

3 hours ago, Liliesgrace said:

I don't really understand your logic on this idea of not having kids/younger characters being apart of a Halloween banner when the main social construct of the holiday is for children to dress up in crazy/scary/fun costumes and get candy. Halloween Nowi was the one character that literally made sense for the original banner because she acts super childish and loves candy/sparkly things.

Hey child characters are fine.  Young Tikis, Fae, Myrrh.  Nowi is disgusting pedo bait, both her regular version in that hot pants slave outfit and her witch outfit which shows as much skin as a string bikini.  It is pretty obvious when they sexualize children for that otaku minority that gets their rocks off to it, as compared to normal child characters.  The latter is fine, the former belongs in hentai doujins or whatever not in a respected franchise.  

3 hours ago, Drakhis said:

Sorry but I want the opposite xD More Neko, Witch, and Vampire and some fates characters xD It will make my favorite holiday better if it was this way ^^ Just hoping that a dragon alt doesn't"t become something else than a Dragon (hello witch Nowi, you made me SO sad, I wanted a flying blue dragon) And about lolis, why not I want Fae or Myrrh. I like cute things, not in a strange way (not like some people), so any cute girl or boy could be fine, OR Hector (He is with Chrom the only male characters that aren't cute and that I really like

I'm a french guy, and in France, pirates don't sound like Halloween at all ^^, mummies could be cool, but faceless... I don't really want that

Really good argument! But if it were only child characters... I'm happy that it's not ^^ it would be sad.

I think it is just a big waste.  Cause there are a million halloween options, and we only get this banner once a year.  We could have mummies, fairy princesses, pumkin fiends, zombies, skeletons, banshees, and endless other creatures.   

11 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

There is more. According to this link:

Hide contents

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/q-a/ok-i-found-something-out-about-teaser-image

Someone noticed a bow string on the left silhouette  

OMG, that Ephraim and Eirika picture in the post would be adorable. :D And I don't even like Eirika.

But that does indeed look like a bowstring. But a bow wielder wouldn't be too surprising, since Zombie Jakob is a thing.

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

Hey child characters are fine.  Young Tikis, Fae, Myrrh.  Nowi is disgusting pedo bait, both her regular version in that hot pants slave outfit and her witch outfit which shows as much skin as a string bikini.  It is pretty obvious when they sexualize children for that otaku minority that gets their rocks off to it, as compared to normal child characters.  The latter is fine, the former belongs in hentai doujins or whatever not in a respected franchise.  

I think it is just a big waste.  Cause there are a million halloween options, and we only get this banner once a year.  We could have mummies, fairy princesses, pumkin fiends, zombies, skeletons, banshees, and endless other creatures.

You just reminded me of the alt I wanna see most:
Nowi With A Spare Summoner Robe Loaned To Her So She Could Put Some Damn Clothes On But The Robe Is Too Big So It Mostly Just Drags On The Floor.

Also, Faerie Queen Fae with butterfly wings as a flying staff user. I want this too.

As for the silhouette itself... I saw a post on Reddit saying Oboro was the one on the right side, which I agree with, and I have no idea what the left side could be (looks like either special-proc or damaged art to me... I have no idea outside of that, maybe Sonya?). I'm mostly hoping for ATK/SPD Link to show up on one of the seasonals, just because we don't have it outside of Odin's Grimoire just yet, so if we get that, I'll be happy no matter what happens.

Also kinda hoping we see Risen King Chrom, since he's kind of a zombie (I think. Does anyone know what Risen are, exactly?) and thus would probably work on a Halloween banner, but I'm not betting on it.

Huh. One on the right looked like she was wearing some sort of hat with animal ears to me. Seeing the witch hat now, though. (Disappointing. We got a witch last year... Why not a skeleton or a ghost if we're going with classic monsters? Or, in Sakura's case, yokai, since Hoshido.) Left looks like Cordelia, but it's super hard to say. I see loose flower petals/scales falling just above left character's (skirt? Coat flare?), though, on our left. Fabric is tearing from some sort of headpiece, which easily gives the (potentially) false impression of long hair. This may sound weird, given previous banners, but it almost looks like someone's in a bride costume, and that's the veil tearing... I doubt it, though. I feel like I'm on the edge of a guess, but not quite there.

The amount of whining over a teaser image is absolutely inane.  If you were one of the ones complaining about a character, please step back and re-evaluate your priorities.

As for me, I'll see what these characters have to offer.  Wanted Sakura last year because I thought it was amusing, got Nowi instead, turns out Hone Fliers is a good skill.

Wow, SO disappointing. More 3DS characters, Ike is yet again shafted in favor of a less popular Tellius character (and one I hate no less), and WHY is Mia a flying healer over Elincia? I was so excited for more costumes and I keep expecting Ike every seasonal banner because he's the most popular male and my favorite, and IS keeps ignoring him for some reason despite that it's obvious he'd make a ton of money. How much longer do I have to wait for a seasonal Ike?

Can't believe I have to skip this banner. I like Halloween costumes a lot and almost every character in this is one I dislike/hate. Myrrh is the only one I don't and I still don't care enough about her to try pulling her. Plus I have regular Myrrh and too many green armors anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

More armored crap. Ah man

IS: we're doing something to prevent powercreep

At were getting Dorcas as a TT unit

Edited by silveraura25

Oh god yes Niles! I've been playing more Warriors recently and I've started using him more, and it's just made me love him more, so this has come at the perfedt time!

Also, Myrrh is adorable, so I want her too.

Don't care too much about Kagero and Mia, though.

Random:"Boss, who should we include in the next banner ?" 

IS:"Correct me if i'm wrong but, we have big boobs character from Fates, Right ?" 

Random:"Yes, but we already gave her an alt" 

IS:"Then give her a second alt !" 

Random:"But..." 

IS:"NOW !!!!!" 

Here goes Kagero again.... (I could have said "Fates again" But its a pleasure for me to see Niles having an alt, but for Kagero....) 

Mia is the cutest thing and I need her right now. “Wah!” made me laugh too, looks like we have a Waluigi impersonator. I wouldn’t mind gettingKagero either.

Not interested in Niles or Myrrh, but maybe I’ll get them in a legendary banner someday. 

Mia obviously the pick for me. Not just because the others are armours (although it mostly is), but I hate it when seasonals of any unit have the same weapon type as their base version. Given that all three are armours and their art obviously has no relation to their armoured status, it would have been trivial to rotate the weapons so that, say, Kagero was a dragon, Myrrh was an archer, and Niles a ninja.

Oh yeah, some of these being yet more armors is dumb too. Why does IS love armors so much?

Also, fuck Mia forever. I despise her more now because she stole Elincia's flying healer role. Elincia is canonically a flying healer, she should've been the first one.

Edited by Anacybele