Fuck me over

SS isn't attacking you Fox. He's just quick to voice his opinion. If you don't like it I think it's easier to say "rather not debate this kthxbai" instead of just going RAWR DUN LIKE.

Also, Eirika is totally better than Lyn.

I agree that the swearing here in the FE topics is a crucial thing, since we have kids here posting as well. Not that it bugs me, its just that it doesn't look right. I try to set the example. ^^

SS isn't attacking you Fox. He's just quick to voice his opinion. If you don't like it I think it's easier to say "rather not debate this kthxbai" instead of just going RAWR DUN LIKE.

Also, Eirika is totally better than Lyn.

I personally think that every female lord so far has been fairly bad. So arguing Eirika over Lyn is stupid when I'd rather Ike. On to the point though.

But to say it wasn't some sort of attack on her. . . I'd probably call BS. It would have been one thing if he argued the number of lords that are worse than Eirika. Mich, Lyn, Leaf, Roy, and perhaps Eliwood if he were truly bold. But he chose to pick on Lyn and Fox's choice of Lyn.

Was he trying to take off her head? Probably not. But he doesn't make many posts, and he's usually debating when he does post, so for him to pick out a single person and a single lord(when there are more options) and not even wonder why the person dislikes said lord before attacking her opinion makes it seem like he wants to drive the point that Lyn is bad through her head.

Just an honest post from me here, SS sometimes does things that might be stepping over the line, but that's just because that's how he is. I understand how you guys feel and all, but he really means no harm. He's just really quick to argue things like that.

Just an honest post from me here, SS sometimes does things that might be stepping over the line, but that's just because that's how he is. I understand how you guys feel and all, but he really means no harm. He's just really quick to argue things like that.

Perfectly understandable.

I just recognize that there were at least 10 different ways he could have said the same thing in his first post without making it seem like a personal attack. Hell, he could have even made it relevant to the topic.

As for the topic, I say there is some potential in limiting character usage, like you're only allowed to use each character 2 of every 3 chapters.

Perfectly understandable.

I just recognize that there were at least 10 different ways he could have said the same thing in his first post without making it seem like a personal attack. Hell, he could have even made it relevant to the topic.

As for the topic, I say there is some potential in limiting character usage, like you're only allowed to use each character 2 of every 3 chapters.

That's what I'm saying.

If I was going to argue, I would have said "Actually, I disagree" or something, but SS has a different way. I can fully understand why someone wouldn't like it. I was just trying to explain things. :D

Use L'Arachel, but don't towerwhore/turnwhore/whatever. That'll show how bad she is.

Use all trainees in their shittiest paths.

Obviously Knoll Syrene etc. Eir route Saleh is really good though.

*stuff about Eirika and Lyn*

I dunno since I haven't actually played this game yet, but I would think Eirika is better than Lyn. Her bases are slightly better, and she has a nice support with Seth. A Seth alone is +3 def, and adding another support makes for at least +4, which is 2 more than Lyn can ever get, and her base def/res is 1 higher, as is her def growth, by 10.

20/0 Eirika has 4-5 more def than a 20/0 Lyn. That's a pretty big difference.

Use L'Arachel, but don't towerwhore/turnwhore/whatever. That'll show how bad she is.

Use all trainees in their shittiest paths.

Obviously Knoll Syrene etc. Eir route Saleh is really good though.

Funny. I do that every time and she's still good.

Oh yeah, sorry...

Use Artur as a healer and see how much more he destroys L'Arachel in everything everywhere. ;)

Once he promotes, maybe, but he'll still be a fighter more often. Besides, what are the chances of someone using Moulder, Lute, Natasha, and Artur all in the same run?

Once he promotes, maybe, but he'll still be a fighter more often. Besides, what are the chances of someone using Moulder, Lute, Natasha, and Artur all in the same run?

100% I use all 4 of them like every playthrough. :D