Updated CYL Chart (as of Farfetched Heroes 2)

Gregster101

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Emmeryn is there, yay! Severa isn’t there, not yay.

Severa had more votes than Nah, and should technically be first on the Awakening second gen (2nd overall for Awakening, Panne still scored higher than her).  The creator of this refuses to count time displacements due to being in multiple games as separate characters, so he ignores Severa because Selena is in the game.

Just now, YotsuMaboroshi said:

The creator of this refuses to count time displacements due to being in multiple games as separate characters, so he ignores Severa because Selena is in the game.

Well, that’s bad for him because Severa from Awakening and Selena from Fates are very clearly different characters even if they are the same person.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Well, that’s bad for him because Severa from Awakening and Selena from Fates are very clearly different characters even if they are the same person.

Either way, they're still the same character. Why do you think all the Archanea and Tellius character votes are all merged?

Just now, Gregster101 said:

Either way, they're still the same character. Why do you think all the Archanea and Tellius character votes are all merged?

Same person doesn’t necessarily mean same character. The only comparable examples from Archanea and Tellius are Marth and Ike, and it’s veeeeeeeeeeeery debatable in Marth’s case. Odin is portrayed differently from Owain, Selena from Severa, and Laslow from Inigo.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Same person doesn’t necessarily mean same character. The only comparable examples from Archanea and Tellius are Marth and Ike, and it’s veeeeeeeeeeeery debatable in Marth’s case. Odin is portrayed differently from Owain, Selena from Severa, and Laslow from Inigo.

WHO. CARES.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

The Awakening trio are the same characters, the just underwent character development.  Like Anakin Skywalker from Episode I is the same character as Darth Vader from Episode IV or Neville Longbottom is the same character from Book 1 as he is from Book 7, even though he matures immensely in between.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

The Awakening trio are the same characters, the just underwent character development.  Like Anakin Skywalker from Episode I is the same character as Darth Vader from Episode IV or Neville Longbottom is the same character from Book 1 as he is from Book 7, even though he matures immensely in between.

Well... in that case it would be more of a Young Tiki vs Old Tiki kind of sittuation.

Or a Gil Child vs Gilgamesh

3 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Well... in that case it would be more of a Young Tiki vs Old Tiki kind of sittuation.

Or a Gil Child vs Gilgamesh

I don't know what the canon age growth is, but I headcanon that Fates happens 2-3 years after Awakening, at least, for the kid trio.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know what the canon age growth is, but I headcanon that Fates happens 2-3 years after Awakening, at least, for the kid trio.

I was talking mostly about the examples you gave (Anakin vs Darth Vader is an obvious example of a big Face-Heel Turn because of the Story's circustances).

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

I was talking mostly about the examples you gave (Anakin vs Darth Vader is an obvious example of a big Face-Heel Turn because of the Story's circustances).

There are several lesser degree examples, like Nog from Star Trek DS9 season 1 vs season 4.

Nice to see that a lot of my favourites have a decent chance of getting in soon. Xane, Wolf, Ranulf, Selkie, Cormag, Conrad and Rinea are some of the characters I want to see in Heroes the most. R.I.P Forsyth, I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't get added in alongside Python

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Crying for Keaton, but happy because he's high enough to have a chance on a banner when they introduce Beasts~

Most of my favorites are higher than I thought~ Nah, Panne, Yarne, Kaden, Velouria, Selkie, Cynthia, Xane, Kris, Rinkah, Conrad...plenty of options if any make the cut~

i will be sooo happy if they do Velouria. she was a beast (hahahaa no pun intended) for  me in Fates Conquest

21 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i will be sooo happy if they do Velouria. she was a beast (hahahaa no pun intended) for  me in Fates Conquest

Yeah, she was probably my best overall unit, super bulky~ I can see them doing the same for her in Heroes~

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

He placed where he did in CYL2 because people thought it’d be funny it wasn’t to meme him because of his blatant genericness. 

Good god. I hope he doesn't actually win.

5 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Good god. I hope he doesn't actually win.

His overall placement was only 212th, so we shouldn’t have to worry about that possibility.

Also, your monthly reminder that Lekain wasn’t on the ballot but Brigand Boss was.

11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

His overall placement was only 212th, so we shouldn’t have to worry about that possibility.

Also, your monthly reminder that Lekain wasn’t on the ballot but Brigand Boss was.

Really? Mind you, I don't give a shit about Lekain, but wow, that stings.