Updated CYL Chart (as of Farfetched Heroes 2)

Gregster101

It's the first version of the chart I think where I can't genuinely think "I can't believe they're not already in the game". I mean, there's lots of fine folk there, but it's strictly along the lines of "nice to have". That said, when an NPC is the first or second in line for a given game, I feel it's starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel and I'd be comfortable giving that game a lower priority in terms of banners in the near future (Echoes and Awakening in particular are looking super thin here).

In terms of what I want to see in terms of banners - screw it, I don't want them to make any judgement calls and just take the Brave approach of adding the top four heroes for each game, no matter who they are. Realistically 5-8 wouldn't be implemented before CYL3 so we can reset at that point before determining if units like Brigand Boss should genuinely be there.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Really? Mind you, I don't give a shit about Lekain, but wow, that stings.

Yes. I too realize that practically no one would’ve voted for him anyways, but you’d think he’d be an important enough antagonist to include but nope.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

He placed where he did in CYL2 because people thought it’d be funny it wasn’t to meme him because of his blatant genericness. 

Why was he even added?  It's not like there's a shortage of generic bosses that at least have names.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why was he even added?  It's not like there's a shortage of generic bosses that at least have names.

I wish I knew. They didn’t even use all of the named generic bosses from Echoes, only about half of them.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I wish I knew. They didn’t even use all of the named generic bosses from Echoes, only about half of them.

Didn't they also a bunch of NPC units in CYL2 including ones that don't fight like Calil's and Largo's kid?

That plus splitting characters between games they show up on is just painfull to watch. I just hope IS realises that people actually care about these polls and chill with the desperate tries to create memes in CYL3.

28 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Didn't they also a bunch of NPC units in CYL2 including ones that don't fight like Calil's and Largo's kid?

That plus splitting characters between games they show up on is just painfull to watch. I just hope IS realises that people actually care about these polls and chill with the desperate tries to create memes in CYL3.

You fool! We still haven't got a single meme character in Heroes. Where is Gromell? Where is Ike's mom? And Eliwood's mom? Where is Zola? Where is Candace? Where is Kid Zephiel? WHERE THE HECK IS BATTA THE BEAST!? They don't need to stop, they need to try harder.

38 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Their adoptive daughter was in CYL1 too, but yeah there were a lot of stupid inclusions like that.

5 hours ago, Troykv said:

So... which characters do you think will ended up being bandwagoned to the Mini Brave Heroes?

You mean Farfetched 3? Honestly, if they aren't added to the game by CYL 3, I'm expecting a lot of beast/laguz units to be rallied to Farfetched. Keaton, Tibarn, Panne, Selkie.

But since beast/laguz will TOTALLY be added by then they will be right IS come on seriously IS just do it then I'm gonna guess Rath, Knoll, Nyna, and Larcei.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes. I too realize that practically no one would’ve voted for him anyways, but you’d think he’d be an important enough antagonist to include but nope.

Darn. I wasn't aware of that.

The Begnion Senators should all be in much before many of those unimportant bosses from Echoes.  

Not including the beast units, I want Nagi, Briggid, Idunn, Cormag and Selena (FE8).

I'm kind of surprised Larcei is more popular than Shannon, I think it's a huge disservice if the former ends up stronger. I guess she'll probably get her mothers Regnal Astra (although I imagine Shannan should get it too, but they might just leave it at Balmung, ugh...)

4 hours ago, Humanoid said:

It's the first version of the chart I think where I can't genuinely think "I can't believe they're not already in the game".

I agree with you save for a few Archanean units that to me it feels weird to still not have.

Characters like Julian, Nyna & Kriss for instance. 

14 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Darn. I wasn't aware of that.

The Begnion Senators should all be in much before many of those unimportant bosses from Echoes.  

The best part is that Valtome and Hetzel actually were included.

That is so nonsensical. 

Even Levail isn't there. I'd add him and Numia. They are important enough.

Then I'd remove all Echoes bosses that aren't Duma/Rudolf/Jeddah/Nuibaba/Slade/Fernand/Desaix.