Holiday Banner Predictions

garrisoncade_3576

The Holiday seasons are near and it is time for another Holiday Banner. 

Who do you think will be in this year's banner?

My Predictions are:

Maribelle- Since Lissa was in last year's Holiday banner why not her this year. I will be nice to have her as a staff-flier unit like Halloween Mia.

Nino- She would be a green tome infantry unit. The green tome would basically be a green gift box. 

Benny- If this happens then he will have a similar fate as Charlotte making their debut in a special banner. Anyways he will be a Santa-style armor. So basically and armored lancer. 

Lon'qu- He would be an infantry-sword unit. The sword will resemble a pine tree with Christmas ornaments. Somehow like this:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20161204024812

1 hour ago, Smog said:

Maribelle- Since Lissa was in last year's Holiday banner why not her this year. I will be nice to have her as a staff-flier unit like Halloween Mia.

Two units of the same weapon/movement combination in a row? We don't have an armored healer yet. 

1 hour ago, Smog said:

Nino- She would be a green tome infantry unit. The green tome would basically be a green gift box. 

LA!Lilina had a green gift box already.

1 hour ago, Smog said:

Anyways he will be a Santa-style armor. So basically and armored lancer. 

Like Robin last year? 

1 hour ago, Smog said:

Lon'qu- He would be an infantry-sword unit. The sword will resemble a pine tree with Christmas ornaments.

That would be cool, but somehow IS doesn't like seasonal sword, so far we had only one of them. My bet would be an armored red bow. 

No idea about the characters though. 

I would hope for something non-Awakening/Fates, well mostly. Last year we got a very armor focused banner, so I kinda want a flier focus this year.

Fiora - Having a new character be exclusively a seasonal isn't new, and I think Fiora would fit pretty well. Sword flier, give her a powercreeped version of the Iotes Shield called the Delphi Shield that does some other cool thing besides negating flier bonuses, maybe boosting SP gain or something kinda mundane. Her weapon would be similar to whatever Florina's refine is going to be like. Have her be the opposite of Florina, who I haven't raised so I forget what she's good at.

Vanessa - Axe flier. I say axe since I want her to ride a wyvern. High speed, medium attack. I'll say she gets a dumb duel skill for green fliers, along with whatever flier boosting skill we have the least of.

Felicia - Blue Dagger Flier. Look, I just really want a Felicia-Alt. I'm pretty sure we don't have a colored dagger flier (or a colored bow anything besides infantry, unless Niles was armored), and Felicia would fit the bill perfectly. I don't want her to powercreep herself, so instead of being a mage killer, she's going to be a flier killer.

Gordin - Red Bow Flier. I just want him to say "five points", and he isn't getting that without an alt. He's already green, which is a Christmas color.

I have ideas for a grand hero battle and tempest trial unit.

GHB - Rudolf. This shit writes itself. He gets a Reindeer outfit, he's on a horse, Sword cav.

TT - Hardin. Normal FE1/Book 1 3/11 Hardin, in a slightly more festive get-up with some fancy turban. Lance cav

If we get a Christmas Nino, my Orb hoard is DEAD.

Why not Marth and pals? Or maybe even Jugdral. (I'd want to whale for a Christmas Reindeerhart With Deer-Thunder)

Edited by Arcphoenix

3 hours ago, RexBolt said:

Do we have a holyday-themed TT unit?

Yes - 3 of them, in fact!
New Years male Corrin (colorless bow infantry)
Valentines Eliwood (lance armored)
Halloween Dorcas (axe armored)

Edited by Roflolxp54

3 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Yes - 3 of them, in fact!
New Years male Corrin (colorless bow infantry)
Valentines Eliwood (lance armored)
Halloween Dorcas (axe armored)

No, i know those. I meant like christmas/yule/winter festival stuff. We don't have one of those yet and i think we are getting one. Unless Corrin is the unit for December.

You also had Groom Marth, i wasn't in the game yet.

Edited by RexBolt

What I want : anyone from a non Fates/Awakening game

What I think we will get: Fates only since last year was Awakening only.

I think we will get a TT one since the backlash last year was big about not having one.  I don't think IS will make that mistake again considering how big the backlash was last year.  I think we will get the last 2 masked Marths in November's TT to finish off that and make the way clear for a Holiday TT next month.

What I hope (a combination of 4 or 5 of these):

• Clive: Christmas Cavalier- Blue Lance Calvary
  • Clair: Festive Flier- Stave Pegasus
  • Pent: Winter Wiseman- Green Magic Armor
  • Louise: Amorous Archer- Red Bow Infantry
  • Bartre, Karla, and Fir are having some sort of family holiday. That would be cute. If it's these 3 with Noah as a TT reward, I'd be happy tbh.

What I think we'll get: Selkie, Velouria (but neither of them are "beast" units, just weapon users. I can see Selkie with dagger and Velouria with magic) and then 2 non Fates units, similar to the Halloween banner.

2 Fateswakening characters

2 characters from the Kaga era OR the GBA/Tellius era

Conservative guesswork but smh you people we just cleared Halloween and you're already talking about this

Ideally they add nobody I want so I can afford to spend orbs on trying to get a better W.Lissa.

Otherwise, I'll take this.

FxbR5Jk.png

I can't make a real prediction since IS has been wily these days. They could choose Christmas for the first Hinoka seasonal for all I can tell anymore. I feel like at least 1 Fates and 1 Tellius is a safe bet, though. Could they finally stop being allergic to Ike seasonals for a Santa Ike? I think Camilla would be a good fit if they went off that card for her, but again, I can't really guess anymore. I would have never expected that Halloween Kagero or Mia.

Edited by Alkaid

I will forever hope for Santa Brom. And since his regular version would more likely be blue or green, since he primarily uses lances in Path of Radiance and axes in Radiant Dawn, make him a red armor for Christmas!

Aside from that, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Maribelle, since we got Lissa last year.

-Camilla or Aversa
-Lute
-Joshua
-Ike
-Mist

Are on the list I believe could happen. I think Joshua and Lute have a chance because we got Mia and Dorcas on Halloween Banner and TT. They may go for the other 2 as well, they just did not want to put them all on the same banner again.
And Ike has 3 copies but still no seasonal. Could as well get one at a certain point. 

Edited by Stroud

5 hours ago, DarthR0xas said:

NO, DEAR GOD NO. Bridal Sanaki was one thing, but Bikini Nowi?

Halloween Nowi already happened, it isn't out of the question.

Looking at the previous seasonal banners the last three have had fates as their secondary game. In addition jailbait has been put on every second seasonal banner, so I would think that the christmas banner could be either (it might still be fates again to contrast awakening christmas) and the new years banner will be awakening + something (with a 90% chance of a armoured jailbait dragon)

On 11/3/2018 at 8:40 PM, Dandy Druid said:

What I think we'll get: Selkie, Velouria (but neither of them are "beast" units, just weapon users. I can see Selkie with dagger and Velouria with magic) and then 2 non Fates units, similar to the Halloween banner.

I would have guessed Magic for Selkie and Sword Velouria based on their Reclasses but actually, Dagger Selkie would be pretty cool~

7 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Bikini armor Nowi, like Tharja from last year.  Hopefully an axe user for color balance with her other forms.  

Yes plz, Green Nowi needs to happen~

;u; ...

...My thread is forgotten...yet again...

*sigh* Anyway, are you just talking about a Christmas banner? As I mentioned in my seasonal unit wishlist and speculation thread, New Year's Shinon would be fun.

20 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I would have guessed Magic for Selkie and Sword Velouria based on their Reclasses but actually, Dagger Selkie would be pretty cool~

Yes plz, Green Nowi needs to happen~

I picked their weapons based on their personalities and possible costumes, but knowing IS, they may stick close to the source material like they've had before.

I thought about this more, and I think Keaton + Velouria would be good choices for a Christmas banner and Kaden + Selkie for a New Years banner.