In light of recent events

Jyosua

A good majority of you probably visit other forums besides Serenes Forest. This is a good thing, however, one of the major pinnacles of the fandom, Fire Emblem: Sanctuary of Strategy, has come to an end. Now, I'm not as verbose as my friend Chris, aka Superbus, so I will sum this up as short as possible. The members of that place, have been told to come here, for all their Fire Emblem needs, so we may be seeing an influx of new members. By that same token, two of the staff members over at FESS, one you may recognize from being very active here, and one you might recognize if you were around for the first incarnation of SF's forums, will be joining us as Staff of Serenes Forest. They are Lord Glenn and Musashi. These guys have been very trustworthy friends of Vincent and I for a while, so we both know they will do a remarkable job. We could use the experienced help anyways, as some people might notice that the FftF forums are very chaotic, and there are some other things here and there I could pick at, but that's not important right now. If you wish to pay your respects to the dying FESS, please visit this thread here:

http://forums.grandbell.net/index.php/topic,2878.0.html

With that said, I welcome Lord Glenn and Musashi aboard in their new staff positions, and welcome all new members migrating here from FESS.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I beat the rest of the crowd here, eh? Thanks for this, Jyosua and Vincent.

And of course, congrats to Musashi and Lord Glenn.

Edited by Fox

I hope there isnt too much fighting. I just.........have a feeling that they wont be as insane :interesting" as us

oh yeah congrats and all that good stuff musashi

Edited by Ol' Raven

I for one, am (slightly) looking forward to the new members. We'll all be one huge, chaotic, dysfunctional family!

Maybe 'slightly' is an overstatement.

Edited by Fireman

I for one, am (slightly) looking forward to the new members. We'll all be one huge, chaotic, dysfunctional family!

Maybe TOO huge. And what if theres a LOT of em? And they see SE and want in? THings may get complicated.

Then our boss issue is solved.

hey you're right! but I TRULY hope there wont be anymore fighting seeing as we just got over the huge spat from a month ago

hey you're right! but I TRULY hope there wont be anymore fighting seeing as we just got over the huge spat from a month ago

Eh...if worse comes to worse, we can always just ignore them. XD

Chris is taking a break, so I'm not sure if he'll sign up right away. If he does, it'll be to discuss his love for FE.

Keep in mind that I do still hold some sway over my memberbase.

If they come over here and cause trouble, they will still have to deal with me. I am still somewhat intimidating to deal with when someone's on my bad side. :)