Who can we expect for the Radiant Dawn banner?

Gregster101

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I would guess Naesala for GHB, personally. Although, having never gotten to play Radiant Dawn, is Naesala a boss in RD? Because if not, then yeah, Sephiran would be a good GHB.

Naesala is not a boss in RD.

3 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

You can fight him in PoR though, I believe.

(although everyone have him retreat using the hawks/Reyson)

Yeah, that's the only time.

7 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Even so, he still probably makes the most sense for a Laguz GHB besides Dheginsea. If fucking Kana can be a GHB, there's no way Naesala can't be a GHB either

He certainly can, if they ever do a laguz GHB. There's no guarantee of that, even here: there have been GHBs like Walhart and Jamke that weren't fully on-theme.

I'm standing by my prediction of blue tome infantry Sephiran as the GHB here.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

He certainly can, if they ever do a laguz GHB. There's no guarantee of that, even here: there have been GHBs like Walhart and Jamke that weren't fully on-theme.

Well, we're not getting a GHB here because it's not on the schedule

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Well, we're not getting a GHB here because it's not on the schedule

The schedule only shows things starting by the first day of the new banner. All later events are being saved for the next schedule.

There will almost definitely be a GHB here, just one starting one or more days after the banner launches.

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

The schedule only shows things starting by the first day of the new banner. All later events are being saved for the next schedule.

There will almost definitely be a GHB here, just one starting one or more days after the banner launches.

We'll just have to wait and see I suppose. I guess it could be Tibarn, Nailah, Caineghis, and Naesala on the banner with Dheginsea as the GHB

55 minutes ago, Othin said:

I think it's a waste to use a banner and side events that are introducing a new weapon/mechanic to add units without it. If they don't act fast in making a decent number of them in the pool they will end up feeling like gimmicks. 

59 minutes ago, Othin said:

Confirmed that they are. It's Naesala.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Confirmed that they are. It's Naesala.

So they did. Hopefully we get him in some form soon. Maybe the mythic hero?

I did not think we'd get herons, either. Disappointed that they're just having them be normal combat units. They're not supposed to do that.

5 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I think it's a waste to use a banner and side events that are introducing a new weapon/mechanic to add units without it. If they don't act fast in making a decent number of them in the pool they will end up feeling like gimmicks. 

I think it would have been fine, especially considering my prediction that they'll be adding more soon, like Selkie. But it is what it is.

Well looks like I was right about there being two Herons. Was expecting Rafiel instead of Leanne tho. Honestly as much I love the fact that we're getting Leanne, I think I would have preferred Rafiel just to match with Nailah. Other than that, I love this banner! I need Tibarn and I am so hyped for the Naesala GHB!