MK404's Sprites and Sketches

Mage Knight 404

I was gonna wait until I had a sketch ready to go with this post, but these'll do.

IrisCas.gif

Iris in casual clothes. I'm not too proud of it, but I did want to get the general design across.

StAmy.gif

Amy as a Saint. I based it off of the FE Gaiden's Saint slightly, and I only have seph1212 to blame for this. >_<

Neat! I see that Amy's Saint outfit resembles Laura's.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It's April Fools Day, but I have nothing to fool you guys with today.

First:

SaintAmySB.png

Shades of an attacking Amy as a Saint sheet for ASD. This is all I have for now, just a plain set of attacking frames. I like it, but there are a few frames I'm uncomfortable with, namely whenever her split cape and arm cloth moves.

And then, a sketch.

Mia's in a plain spring dress today.

That's Golden Sun Mia, BTW.

• 3 months later...

Someone sure is lazy. That someone is me!

Haven't been bothered to stay up to date because of...stuff. I honestly have no clue anymore. XD

Anyway, first, fullbodies:

BMegan1-1.gif

I believe you know Megan by now.

Back when I first thought of her many years back, I had a slightly different design for her, but I couldn't remember what it looked like. That is, until I did my Birthday drawing this year and I remembered that she originally had a black vest, a bow, and long black socks as opposed to short white ones. So, I decided to go back to basics in that drawing, as well as this one and this one.

After those sketches, I did this one at the same time: BMegan2-1.gif

(LolheavilyborrowedfromFE4LindaAnthologyTCG. Did this one first, but whatever.)

I personally like this outfit and will use it for her from this point onward.

Another:

EmyF.gif

You should be familiar with Emy by now as well.

Those that can remember that far back know that I made a fullbody of Emy before, and it was bleh compared to what I can do now. She went through some design changes. She now has a split veil between her dress and black heels instead of brown ones, but that's all.

Finally:

AmySaintS2.png

A pretty much complete sheet of Amy as a Saint. You'll have to wait and see what it looks like animated, though.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to headbang to Blaze Heatnix's theme from MegaMan X6...

@ Sprites

Like I tell everyone, I can't do GBA styles to save my life. These are pretty much the best of the best, and full bodying them is even better.

Also, Emy looks really nice.

@ Blaze Heatnix

Awesome song, like many other MMX songs.

(played it once to the opening of Star Wars Episode III and it somehow fit >_>' )

• 3 weeks later...

Someone sure is lazy. That someone is me!

Haven't been bothered to stay up to date because of...stuff. I honestly have no clue anymore. XD

Anyway, first, fullbodies:

BMegan1-1.gif

I believe you know Megan by now.

Back when I first thought of her many years back, I had a slightly different design for her, but I couldn't remember what it looked like. That is, until I did my Birthday drawing this year and I remembered that she originally had a black vest, a bow, and long black socks as opposed to short white ones. So, I decided to go back to basics in that drawing, as well as this one and this one.

After those sketches, I did this one at the same time: BMegan2-1.gif

(LolheavilyborrowedfromFE4LindaAnthologyTCG. Did this one first, but whatever.)

I personally like this outfit and will use it for her from this point onward.

Another:

EmyF.gif

You should be familiar with Emy by now as well.

Those that can remember that far back know that I made a fullbody of Emy before, and it was bleh compared to what I can do now. She went through some design changes. She now has a split veil between her dress and black heels instead of brown ones, but that's all.

Finally:

AmySaintS2.png

A pretty much complete sheet of Amy as a Saint. You'll have to wait and see what it looks like animated, though.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to headbang to Blaze Heatnix's theme from MegaMan X6...

Regarding the sprites, excellent work as always. Also, what's a "split veil"? Seeing the term, I can't help but think of Calill. Emy looks really nice.

@ Blaze Heatnix

That song is awesome, like many other Mega Man X songs.

• 5 months later...

Oh, hey look, it's that one guy that stopped caring to post his stuff.

To be perfectly honest, I've been doing stuff, but nothing I thought worthy of putting up or was just plain lazy and didn't care anymore(mainly due to this point, any critique I receive(d) for stuff I just let fly over my head). So, I don't really have much to show off or LIKE to show off, but...eh.

Jenny.gif

How many of you remember Jenny? That one mage that just so happened to have a boyfriend? I redid her a while ago.

JennyB.gif

Did you know that she's friendly to butterflies?

MiaLP-1.gif

Back when I thought Micaiah's Light Priestess look did not fit her, I thought of someone that might look the part better: who else but Mia from Golden Sun?

YuriF-1.gif

Yuri Tanaka, the 17-year-old protagonist of EMIT, Koei's surprisingly good Japanese educational game. I had discovered EMIT a few weeks ago and became enamored with it, and with Yuri as well. So much so...

Favorite.png

...that she rose to Favorite status. Talking with Josh(Lord Glenn) on Skype about a week ago about him yearning for a new ava/sig combo drove me to do something for myself, so I drew this up on GIMP with no sketch to model it after, so I'm surprised at how...decent...it came out.

Bleh.

EDIT: ohayiforgotsomething

YuriG.png

While doing the above, Yuri proved difficult to make right due to a different way of drawing her face, so I took the liberty of making this in hopes to make it look better.

Now I bleh.

Edited by Mage Knight 404

Truth be told I was kind of wondering what you were up to as well. The sprites are awesome of course yadah yadah :lol:

EDIT: Yeah MMX songs are still awesome too. *plays some*

Edited by Phoenix

Oh, hey look, it's that one guy that stopped caring to post his stuff.

To be perfectly honest, I've been doing stuff, but nothing I thought worthy of putting up or was just plain lazy and didn't care anymore(mainly due to this point, any critique I receive(d) for stuff I just let fly over my head). So, I don't really have much to show off or LIKE to show off, but...eh.

Jenny.gif

How many of you remember Jenny? That one mage that just so happened to have a boyfriend? I redid her a while ago.

JennyB.gif

Did you know that she's friendly to butterflies?

MiaLP-1.gif

Back when I thought Micaiah's Light Priestess look did not fit her, I thought of someone that might look the part better: who else but Mia from Golden Sun?

YuriF-1.gif

Yuri Tanaka, the 17-year-old protagonist of EMIT, Koei's surprisingly good Japanese educational game. I had discovered EMIT a few weeks ago and became enamored with it, and with Yuri as well. So much so...

Favorite.png

...that she rose to Favorite status. Talking with Josh(Lord Glenn) on Skype about a week ago about him yearning for a new ava/sig combo drove me to do something for myself, so I drew this up on GIMP with no sketch to model it after, so I'm surprised at how...decent...it came out.

Bleh.

EDIT: ohayiforgotsomething

YuriG.png

While doing the above, Yuri proved difficult to make right due to a different way of drawing her face, so I took the liberty of making this in hopes to make it look better.

Now I bleh.

Nice to see you again. I was wondering when you'd post something again. 'Course, the sprites are awesome.

Also, who are all the characters in your sig? I can recognize Mia, Linoan, Isara, and.... that's about it.

BlackShadow: I do not take requests.

Malik Maxwell: In order: Shion Uzuki, Welkin Gunther, Isara Gunther, Isaac, Mia, Leaf, Linoan, Sakura Kinomoto, Serge, Leena, Pelleas, Yuri Tanaka

Boney: I'm a fink rat, but what color? =P

• 2 weeks later...

Boney, there is no possible way that his old one is better than this one :E

Well, if you think spacing your eyes apart to the point that it's not physically safe is an improvement then that sounds about right. And that pink looks terrible! You can barely tell where the front locks end and the back of the hair begins.

Well, if you think spacing your eyes apart to the point that it's not physically safe is an improvement then that sounds about right. And that pink looks terrible! You can barely tell where the front locks end and the back of the hair begins.

Have you even SEEN the old one?

As many problems as this one has, it's an improvement.