• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HeatherCas-1.gif

You can have your small edit.

BeckyFull-1.gif

Out of boredom did I decide to remodel Rebecca's face. This followed.

IbisFull-1.gif

Ibis Douglas, a rookie pilot from Super Robot Taisen: OG2. She flies high and moves fast in her mechs.

Which brings me to my next one:

IbisPKF2-1.gif

Ibis in Pegasus Knight armor. To me, Ibis has most of the signals of being a Pegasus Knight, so I thought up a design and ran with it. Did this mainly for fun.

I can't even play any hacks yet because of my computer.... :(

watching your video's on youtube just gets me even more frustrated...

but thanks for adding them anyway...

I actually had no idea people could sprite in May... when I saw that I realized... leading me to several Fire Emblem Forums, Spriting for fun and profit lol :awesome: and meeting many new people... all thanks to you...

I'm Pixels, and I support this message

You should put a few of your more recent full body sprites in the first page. An artist always shows their best work first, to make a strong initial impression =).

The old wise Jeigan speaks. :awesome:

You should put a few of your more recent full body sprites in the first page. An artist always shows their best work first, to make a strong initial impression =).

The old wise Jeigan speaks. :awesome:

The old, wise, FRAIL!!!, yet wise Jeigan speaks. :awesome:

• 1 month later...

I was gonna wait until I had a sketch ready to go with this post, but these'll do.

IrisCas.gif

Iris in casual clothes. I'm not too proud of it, but I did want to get the general design across.

StAmy.gif

Amy as a Saint. I based it off of the FE Gaiden's Saint slightly, and I only have seph1212 to blame for this. >_<

• 2 months later...

Finally not lazy enough to post something.

This post today is all about this chick: EllenF.gif

You guys know Ellen, right?

First, that remodeled face was the result of this sketch.

Look! Look at her smile!

Which was a sketch I've done a whole month ago, but was too lazy to properly finish it.

Then, I did this:

EllenFull2.gif

Now in sprite form!

Finally, I did this:

EllenSk1.png

This is my first(well, second, but more or less my REAL first) try at digitally coloring in one of my sketches, thanks to a little help from a friend. The process is really long and annoying, so it's hard for me to keep at it, but this is basically what I have as a practice.

Quick sketch I whipped up today in college.

Wait, that redhead Pegasus Knight has a mother?

Call it concept art for Eliza Myriah, Heather's mother. I decided to try out what little I've learned in my Life Drawing class so far as a bit of a test of sorts for me.

I like it so far, but I wonder if I should make Eliza look a little more motherly...and how.

Quick sketch I whipped up today in college.

Wait, that redhead Pegasus Knight has a mother?

Call it concept art for Eliza Myriah, Heather's mother. I decided to try out what little I've learned in my Life Drawing class so far as a bit of a test of sorts for me.

I like it so far, but I wonder if I should make Eliza look a little more motherly...and how.

Will she be in the ASD?